Pages:
Author

Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free - page 6. (Read 15475 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just stop complaining, Pirat will pay your PC to BTC. All you have to do, just patient.

Really? LMFAO!

Do you have a problem with WD request?
seems u a little bit not agree with me.
from what I see is, you already join on the first page, and seems impossible if you didn't get the BTC yet.
Unless.....  Cool

I don't have a problem with a withdrawal request because I can't even get to that point because I lost my master key like some others here. This wasn't my first giveaway with PiratCoin. I love how you denied on the thread you started about never telling people to stop complaining! Go be a hypocrite somewhere else!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Just stop complaining, Pirat will pay your PC to BTC. All you have to do, just patient.

Really? LMFAO!

from what I see is, you already join on the first page, and seems impossible if you didn't get the BTC yet.
Unless.....  Cool

I have been waiting about 5...maybe 6 weeks now?  Not 100% sure...Just been waiting patiently for Pirat to respond to help me.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

Really? LMFAO!

Unless.....  Cool
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
username:pickering7
waiting for bonus.
Activity: 606
Where is pirat ? Did you guys got your withdraw ?
Activity: 252
his been online since a day or 2 and he still not fix this issue?

Really? LMFAO!

Ok piratcoin i was patient but can't wait no longer i did wait for more than 4 months and you still didn't send my virtual card, last pm that i sent to you was at april 13 and there is still no reply when i will get my card?

As I've said before, people need to start leaving negative trust on his account if you haven't been paid, or in your case he promised you something and he hasn't delivered. If he values his reputation on these boards he will try and rectify the situation. If he doesn't, then he and his site will be a non-factor!
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
Ok piratcoin i was patient but can't wait no longer i did wait for more than 4 months and you still didn't send my virtual card, last pm that i sent to you was at april 13 and there is still no reply when i will get my card?
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Did you contact with him?
Activity: 644
Activity: 395
Everyone waited for him too long.
so if i send btc now when i will receive the bonus, anyone here received it? Huh
or should i wait to the next round?
I received it at last bonus.

I think that in time you will receive your bonus and then at some point you may even be able to withdraw it. The problem i see for a few of us here is that he's not online enough to manage this giveaway appropriately. And for whatever reason he doesn't feel the need to answer any of our PM's.
I think so. He should stop here if not online time.
so if i send btc now when i will receive the bonus, anyone here received it? Huh

I think that in time you will receive your bonus and then at some point you may even be able to withdraw it. The problem i see for a few of us here is that he's not online enough to manage this giveaway appropriately. And for whatever reason he doesn't feel the need to answer any of our PM's.
Activity: 674
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Well I have been waiting about 1 month to get into contact with him.  Just over a month I believe actually...

Hopefully it goes better for you if you decide to deposit though!
Activity: 694
Activity: 674
Activity: 392
when will be new round of this months open
When he online
He is coming online and still working on his project just because of this some time take time hope in next few days he will back and give bonus to all members which already send him coins
Activity: 606
Just give him some time he must be busy on other project .
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
When he online
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: