Pages:
Author

Topic: PiratCoin Give away crazy promo 0.01 btc free - page 4. (Read 15475 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
He is working on his few projects just because of this some time disappear for long time and then came back here its happen third time every time after his return he start a giveaway
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Sending coins/withdrawing all require a master key:(
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
He will comeback soon. Pirat is like this. He has do many giveaway before. And he always comeback.

How long do you have to wait....?  Getting a little old now:(

i think he already abandoned this give away any chance on changing your M.A without putting the old one? or is there any other option like transfering your PC to other account without requiring the master key? if there is maybe you can transfer it to get back your money i can let you borrow my account or you can create one
He will comeback soon. Pirat is like this. He has do many giveaway before. And he always comeback.

How long do you have to wait....?  Getting a little old now:(
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

He did giveaway many times and he won't scam ?

Hardly since he is giving more than receiving .
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code

He did giveaway many times and he won't scam ?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
maybe pirat really abandon this promotion its been a long time since his last update and still many people is complaining about their own problems

AAh great news after long absence Jodybay is back on this forum what happen illness or any other personal busy schedule  Grin
Activity: 266
if you want something do something!!!
maybe pirat really abandon this promotion its been a long time since his last update and still many people is complaining about their own problems
Activity: 406
Any updates from pirat ?
After 5 May he is not available on any forum for any update all waiting for him but no news many trying to contact him on ICQ but nothing happening
Activity: 274
Any updates from pirat ?
Activity: 406
He is not usualy online but he is very ok.

I see this topic: http://mmgp.ru/showthread.php?t=217791

All received his payment.

I just checked its in a language i don know , and whats the status of him at there ?

He is not here....That is the status.  People have been waiting 6+ weeks for their payments...

Anyway all we can do is just keep waiting until he does come back...
Now you guys have only this option to wait for his reply or his return because no one have any contact with him just ICQ and this forum and he is no available on both for long time now

I just checked its in a language i don know , and whats the status of him at there ?

He is not here....That is the status.  People have been waiting 6+ weeks for their payments...

u dint get ur payment for 6 week ? i got mine on last week .

Yes I have been waiting about 6.5 weeks to get my payment....as other people have been too, Tried sending him about 10 private messages, 10 ICQ messages...no other way to contact him haven't had a response yet.
Activity: 606
Merit: 500

u dint get ur payment for 6 week ? i got mine on last week .

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

Pirat ICQ: 10000. Everyone can contact with him by ICQ.

Yep, you can contact him, he won't respond though as he is never on his ICQ.  Or I have just been really really unlucky for the last 4 weeks spending 10 hours of day on there.
Yes leex1528 is right its happen few months ago also pirat suddenly disappear for few months and then back again may be he is busy in his personal life and need some time for all this so better wait with patience

And he will come back with more and more bonus i expect !  Grin

Yep, you can contact him, he won't respond though as he is never on his ICQ.  Or I have just been really really unlucky for the last 4 weeks spending 10 hours of day on there.
Yes leex1528 is right its happen few months ago also pirat suddenly disappear for few months and then back again may be he is busy in his personal life and need some time for all this so better wait with patience

Pages:
Jump to: