Pages:
Author

Topic: ***Pixelcoin Buy/Sell (PXL)*** Buy or sell a piece of internet history!! - page 6. (Read 10022 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
DTC unofficial team
WTB 1K / 0.15 BTC, PM me
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

5."You should have been using an escrow service."  
STOP blaming me for trusted you!!!

I'm not blaming you, but it's your fault for not using an escrow service and my fault for getting hacked. I'm trying to help you out. But it's your take. Go name&shame if you like to in which I'll stop offering my help (which I've already pm'ed admins to get the ip log) -- and good luck getting your BTC's then..

Again, my account was hacked, someone got in my account and scammed you. I can prove this once i got the ip history if admins send it to me. I'm a pool operator and really don't need your 0.4 BTC. I do have a reputation around and not willing to destroy it for your 0.4 BTC.

But I was unlucky & careless which eventually lead to my bitcointalk account being hacked (as you know bitcointalk has been hacked quite a few times, I guess someone got my password meanwhile).

You either go with me and I'll try my best to find the actual scammer and try to get back your 0.4 BTC or just name & shame which you'll be on your own -- then I can just say is good luck getting your BTC's back.

If I was an actual scammer, believe me I wouldn't be spending my valuable time for your fucking 0.4 BTC, but would be stealing instead the amount our pools have distributed to our miners which worth 88.849 BTC up to the moment ( http://www.coinium.org/poolmanager/stats/overall ).

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
WTS 4500 PXL for 0.15 BTC pm me if interested

Buyer send's 1st i dont care how much trust you have like any other buy online (ebay,amazon etc)

Hey, can you post a screenshot of your wallet for us to see? Thanks.

Selling 709 for 0.2 BTC, PM

screenshot of wallet https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9e8sgutqmwy941/Screenshot%202014-01-18%2014.47.34.png
reputation thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crike-reputation-thread-399097
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
WTS 4500 PXL for 0.15 BTC pm me if interested

Buyer send's 1st i dont care how much trust you have like any other buy online (ebay,amazon etc)

A buyer with trust scammed several people https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammed-by-user-protato-for-icoin-deal-you-have-been-warned-417119

I will use escrow if needed at buyers expense

Activity: 42
Wts 10k, pm me with offerts.
Activity: 125
WARNING!!!

Be vigilant when trade with user "raistlinthewiz",possibly scummer!

he made a offer of 4000pxl for 0.4btc and I agreed and sent 0.4btc to his address first. Then my PM to him has been BLOCKED by him. Now the btc transaction has more than 12 confirms...I get nothing.

Sec guys;

I never had PXL miner , nor traded PXL or so. And 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm doesn't belong to me. May i kindly ask where you have aggreed with so called 'raistlinthewiz'?
I suspect I'm hacked or so.

here is the details if you don't have. read carefully about the name,the address,the time you sent the pm and check what were you doing at that time.

your first pm making a offer:

mybid:

you agreed and your btc address:

my btc-sent notice to you

and then I had been blocked by you

First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL.
2. I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm.
3, I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you.
4., sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one.
5. You should have been using an escrow service.
6. I'll be trying to trace back the hacker to see if I can find any information about him.
7. Let's keep an eye on 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm we'll eventually see where the coin's flow to and we may track the fucking scammer.
8. I'll check back all the pms.

Updated
* This morning, I've seen that I was logged off from btttalk, so yes basically someone other just logged in my account.
* I guess he's the one that ignored you. I've unblocked you guys.
* I see a suspect message here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--420571 - I've never sent this personally.

it is easier for you to say "was hacked" but i lost money! and you explaination are not convincible and is chicanery.
1."First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL. "  
In fact, most scummers do not have the thing they announced for sell.

2."I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm."  
this is btc address,man. nobody can confirm you own it or not. you PM me and left this address!

3."I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you."  
nobody can confirm this...every scummer can say "been hacked" so they are free from the scum?

4."sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one."
i think your password of this forum is none of the business of the trade.Just like the 3rd explaination, nobody can confirm this and every scummer can say it.

5."You should have been using an escrow service."  
STOP blaming me for trusted you!!!

6/7/8 I dont think these are reasonable explaination or what I shoud care. I just wanna 0.4btc or 4000pxl back. here is my btc address  1PUshbFfPN5CDFqc4vQ7T9ZsCvd2DY6QaK   or my pxl address   1PAJxAbK3Te5Rb5VxDkwTf5C9GxcahsLzk       And if I have not received anything in 24 hours from now,i have to name user "raistlinthewiz" a scummer to the report area and will reply your every post with my trade details with "raistlinthewiz".

EDIT:

Again, I'm personally not the fucking idiot that scammed you, my bitcointalk account was hacked. Though I'm willing to take any actions needed to track the bastard and help you guys to get your money back.

Is there a feature for bitcointalk that can show logged in IP's history?

Does the logged IP history really matters to what we argued? Does there a thing named "IP proxy" that anyone can use it to login in with differant ip?
Always do some increments with those values... But it's soo shitty this is necesary Sad

@838901608: I want to sell you some PXL for a lower rate then the current rate if you still want some PXL...

It is a pleasant trade with you...but not with this guy I am arguing  with. I probably will buy more when I finish this dipute with "raistlinthewiz" which announcing his account was hacked.
Activity: 84
WARNING!!!

he made a offer of 4000pxl for 0.4btc and I agreed and sent 0.4btc to his address first. Then my PM to him has been BLOCKED by him. Now the btc transaction has more than 12 confirms...I get nothing.

Sec guys;

I never had PXL miner , nor traded PXL or so. And 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm doesn't belong to me. May i kindly ask where you have aggreed with so called 'raistlinthewiz'?

here is the details if you don't have. read carefully about the name,the address,the time you sent the pm and check what were you doing at that time.

First, I never mined / traded USDE or PXL.
2. I don't own the address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm.
3, I guess my bitcointalk account was hacked, I guess someone got in and traded with you guys and scammed you.
4., sorry I should have been using a stronger password on bttalk, my bad, but wasn't an easy one.
5. You should have been using an escrow service.
6. I'll be trying to trace back the hacker to see if I can find any information about him.
7. Let's keep an eye on 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm we'll eventually see where the coin's flow to and we may track the fucking scammer.
8. I'll check back all the pms.

Updated
* This morning, I've seen that I was logged off from btttalk, so yes basically someone other just logged in my account.
* I guess he's the one that ignored you. I've unblocked you guys.
* I see a suspect message here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--420571 - I've never sent this personally.

Again, I'm personally not the fucking idiot that scammed you, my bitcointalk account was hacked. Though I'm willing to take any actions needed to track the bastard and help you guys to get your money back.

Is there a feature for bitcointalk that can show logged in IP's history?
Activity: 490
Activity: 378
Always do some increments with those values... But it's soo shitty this is necesary Sad

@838901608: I want to sell you some PXL for a lower rate then the current rate if you still want some PXL...
Activity: 280
so cheap price you made ,why do you not use small trade?
838901608 is a fair trader! I feel sorry for you what happened and I hope you get your BTC back!
WARNING!!!

Sec guys;

your first pm making a offer:

mybid:

you agreed and your btc address:

my btc-sent notice to you

and then I had been blocked by you

got 220 pxl which I can sell for 0.06 BTC.

see my reputation topic:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4122158
WTS:
200 pxl -> 0.04 BTC

see my reputation topic:
I buy, please pm me.

Pm sent...

got 300 pxl which I can sell for 0.08 BTC.

edit: sold
WARNING!!!

Sec guys;

finally you showed up...

could you please stop blocking my PM and checking your inbox and outbox first?

i'll post the pictures of your PM to me about the deal discussion next.
Activity: 49
WTS:
200 pxl -> 0.04 BTC
(sold)
see my reputation topic:
Activity: 80
WTB 10K pxl. pm offer