Pages:
Author

Topic: ***Pixelcoin Buy/Sell (PXL)*** Buy or sell a piece of internet history!! - page 9. (Read 10022 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Can someone explain the current market rate? (0.01BTC = 25PX = 40,000 satoshi/PXL)

Let's say PXL has a market cap of $500K USD in the near future with total 2,073,000 PXL coin cap.

Each PXL would then be worth $0.24 USD or 28,750 satoshi (0.00028750 BTC/PXL). Now, this is based on an extremely optimistic outcome, good recognition by media, community, internet, etc. Most on CMC average $500K...

People are already trying to sell the coin 40,000 satoshi and the coin is 1 day old. There's a reason why no one is willing to accept your stupid sell offers
Activity: 490
Someone fillin fake selling orders to keep the price down
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
jdwi31 --> please stop polluting the xl sheet with fake sell offer.

Note:- he just tried to buy at that rate from me

somebody entered it to sell orders, not me!
i want to buy!
[WTB!] 100 PXL/0.01 BTC [WTB!]  
Activity: 406
Am I the only buyer? ;p
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
jdwi31 --> please stop polluting the xl sheet with fake sell offer.

Note:- he just tried to buy at that rate from me
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
why does everyone jump to sell these coins so quick. If you hold of your sell orders you will build demand for the coin raising the price. If you fill the sheet with your sells as quick as possible you flood the market with the coin and the price goes down.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Can we place wagers on whether or not someone buys a bunch of these pixels and just posts an image of a big penis on the pxl page? I mean, I can definitely see that happening.

We won't approve anything vulgar like that! That is also why the process is not fully automated.
Activity: 280
selling 300 to 0.06 btc or other coin,pm please
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
WTS 150 PXL for .04 BTC. PM me.

PM me..i will have those

Just traded with Quarkkid - he sent first. Real smooth transaction. Thanks Quarkkid!
kov
Activity: 492
Can we place wagers on whether or not someone buys a bunch of these pixels and just posts an image of a big penis on the pxl page? I mean, I can definitely see that happening.
Activity: 83
I don't have much to buy, but would like to have a few pixels. I have 0.00259373 on Cryptsy to give via Tradekey. PM me offers.
Activity: 658
miners should move to price this coin higher and raise stock value over $1 by selling in small amounts. why robbing yourself. 1pxl=$1 or did you not read the op.

RPC hit $30 with a maximum supply for 2M. PXL with a maximum supply of 10M could then reach $6? That would be super nice if it did. Cheesy

i guess for those who want cash now take smaller pay.. pxl will hit cryptsy soon and other exchanges. it is a solid coin.
Activity: 95
miners should move to price this coin higher and raise stock value over $1 by selling in small amounts. why robbing yourself. 1pxl=$1 or did you not read the op.

That's a possible price for per PXL, but it's too soon to get any trades to occur at that rate.
Selling 100 PXL per 0.0199 BTC... Lowest offer around.

I have a few hundred left, will be gone soon, PM me.
Activity: 644

RPC hit $30 with a maximum supply for 2M. PXL with a maximum supply of 10M could then reach $6? That would be super nice if it did. Cheesy
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

PM me..i will have those
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Nice, looking good.
Pages:
Jump to: