Pages:
Author

Topic: ***Pixelcoin Buy/Sell (PXL)*** Buy or sell a piece of internet history!! - page 7. (Read 10022 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
WARNING!!!

Be vigilant when trade with user "raistlinthewiz",possibly scummer!

he made a offer of 4000pxl for 0.4btc and I agreed and sent 0.4btc to his address first. Then my PM to him has been BLOCKED by him. Now the btc transaction has more than 12 confirms...I get nothing.

Sec guys;

I never had PXL miner , nor traded PXL or so. And 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm doesn't belong to me. May i kindly ask where you have aggreed with so called 'raistlinthewiz'?
I suspect I'm hacked or so.

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
WARNING!!!

he made a offer of 4000pxl for 0.4btc and I agreed and sent 0.4btc to his address first. Then my PM to him has been BLOCKED by him. Now the btc transaction has more than 12 confirms...I get nothing.

and you didnt use escrow or did it in small amounts because! ?

Edit: Seems to be a genuine person..

now I am pretty sure "raistlinthewiz" is a scummer, another victim who sent 0.3999btc to the same btc address 1NoH3uohKp6s2HShTVFc8VfayNLWkvy9Sm contacted me. he is in the same situation as me,sent btc first and PM been blocked selectly and nothing received.

the reason I choose sent btc first is that I checked the member activities and found "raistlinthewiz" is an active member which post a lot and seems running a series of altcoin pools with the website http://www.coinium.org/ . I thought his reputation was more than 0.4btc...

BUT "raistlinthewiz" blocked two trader's PM selectly right after they sent btc to his address convinced me that I am wrong...I should use escrow service or in small patches.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Buying 2K PXL. PM offers. Going to sleep now so won't reply for a few hours.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
selling 500,pm your btc ltc or doge offer
trade link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=406661.0
Activity: 602
Jollyburner and Rubberduckie both confirmed good traders Smiley sold 2.7k coins

whats the rate atm?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Jollyburner and Rubberduckie both confirmed good traders Smiley sold 2.7k coins
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
400 pixel .08BTC thanks
Selling 2.7k PXL for 0.35 BTC
Activity: 196
Selling 10k PXL = 4 BTC
Activity: 28
Selling 2900 PXL
open to all offers!

Will use escrow or chunks, but will not send first.
Activity: 490
Selling 25k 20k PXL. Pm me.
WARNING!!!

ALWAYS chunk transfer or escrow dude...
Activity: 378
Yeah too bad there are shitty traders here Sad I sold him 400 pxl for a fair price... Got some more Smiley
kov
Activity: 492
WARNING!!!

Wow, really sorry to hear that - that's a big loss.

Please, please, please guys, use an escrow service or trade in increments if your counterparty does not have documented positive reputation!

I'll put it out there again. If anyone is looking for escrow service, I'm happy to help out for FREE if I'm around. Send me a PM. I know I haven't been on these forums for a long time, but you can check my rep thread for all positive feedback.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
WTS 300 PXL @ 0.075 BTC

or pm me offers, I also accept LTC or RPC
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
WARNING!!!

and you didnt use escrow or did it in small amounts because! ?

Edit: Seems to be a genuine person..
Activity: 8
WTS PXL @ 100 for 0.025 BTC
got some 100's left
pm me
Activity: 378
ouch sorry to hear! Sad You can buy from me if you want?
Activity: 140
security,like correctness,is not an add-on feature
WTB 600PXL for 200.000 COYE...
Activity: 125
WARNING!!!

Pages:
Jump to: