Pages:
Author

Topic: Pizza for bitcoins? - page 37. (Read 800854 times)

legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001
August 15, 2014, 07:06:18 PM
Wow that's the most expensive pizza I've ever seen. That's history. I love Bitcoin!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 15, 2014, 07:04:29 PM
I hope the pizza was at least tasty.
Not just tasty very tasty and I hope laszlo have still taste of this pizza in his mouth because at least one of most historic pizza in world  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 15, 2014, 04:36:42 PM
I hope the pizza was at least tasty.
Activity: 571
Merit: 500
August 15, 2014, 01:10:22 PM
Oh man I read about this thread!  man I wonder what this guy thinks of this trade now.....

Not sure how Laszlo thinks of the trade now, but the following is his post in Feb 2014 (half a year ago).  Smiley

I spent it all on pizza long ago:  https://blockchain.info/address/1XPTgDRhN8RFnzniWCddobD9iKZatrvH4

3-4 years ago there were less than 100 people frequenting this forum, and I was pretty happy to trade 10,000 coins for pizza.  I mean people can say I'm stupid, but it was a great deal at the time.  I don't think anyone could have known it would take off like this. Smiley

Laszlo
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 15, 2014, 03:33:56 AM
You're a legend!  Grin
Activity: 434
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 15, 2014, 12:07:46 AM
Oh man I read about this thread!  man I wonder what this guy thinks of this trade now.....
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
August 14, 2014, 11:12:04 PM
Most expensive pizza at 5,000BTC each.. GAWD!
Activity: 274
August 10, 2014, 02:00:38 AM
it's so cool!!!! Cool Cool
Activity: 686
August 09, 2014, 11:23:23 PM
Poor laszlo, everytime I see this thread I just cringe... same with the story about the guy in the UK who tossed out his hard disk with his wallet on it that had millions on it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2013/11/30/from-treasure-to-trash-man-tosses-out-bitcoin-wallet-on-hard-drive-worth-9-million/

Yes, it's a touching story and he (laszlo) seems to be a really nice guy who does not have any regrets... I would be crying like a little girl if this was me.   

I highly doubt laszlo used his entire bitcoin fortune on a couple of pizzas. At the very least he probably had a few thousand left over after the transaction and is still one of the guys who got here early and became rich from it.
i read in some article a couple of months ago that he's down to 1 BTC and not regretting it. so i'm as rich as him ha
Activity: 25
August 09, 2014, 09:22:52 PM
this OP made my day Cheesy
Activity: 119
Merit: 100
August 07, 2014, 09:59:32 PM
I wish I was on here when the OP was making this offer. Even when the OP made the OP whoever took his deal would have made out very well. Today they would be a multimillionaire.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
August 07, 2014, 09:35:23 PM
Poor laszlo, everytime I see this thread I just cringe... same with the story about the guy in the UK who tossed out his hard disk with his wallet on it that had millions on it.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kellyphillipserb/2013/11/30/from-treasure-to-trash-man-tosses-out-bitcoin-wallet-on-hard-drive-worth-9-million/

Yes, it's a touching story and he (laszlo) seems to be a really nice guy who does not have any regrets... I would be crying like a little girl if this was me.   

I highly doubt laszlo used his entire bitcoin fortune on a couple of pizzas. At the very least he probably had a few thousand left over after the transaction and is still one of the guys who got here early and became rich from it.
Activity: 605
August 04, 2014, 09:49:05 PM

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
August 04, 2014, 08:16:04 PM
Activity: 17
August 04, 2014, 03:23:10 PM
10,000... Thats quite a bit.. you could sell those on https://www.bitcoinmarket.com/ for $41USD right now..
good luck on getting your free pizza.

We all love pizza Smiley a user on prc bought me free pizza last week.
Activity: 674
August 04, 2014, 10:47:45 AM
I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

If you're interested please let me know and we can work out a deal.

Thanks,
Laszlo

The pizza is so expensive. 10000 bitcoins = $5,000,000 now.

this really amazing . who you know it will worth amazing. $50  to 5M usd .
No one can think about this its just like a dream this amount reach 6M now  Smiley

If someone could have thought about this, he/she would have bought a large number of bitcoin back then and become a billionaire now.
And that 10K btc had a worth of over 11M a few months ago. Smiley
Activity: 392
Bitcoin will survive
August 04, 2014, 06:56:10 AM
I'll pay 10,000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.. like maybe 2 large ones so I have some left over for the next day.  I like having left over pizza to nibble on later.  You can make the pizza yourself and bring it to my house or order it for me from a delivery place, but what I'm aiming for is getting food delivered in exchange for bitcoins where I don't have to order or prepare it myself, kind of like ordering a 'breakfast platter' at a hotel or something, they just bring you something to eat and you're happy!

I like things like onions, peppers, sausage, mushrooms, tomatoes, pepperoni, etc.. just standard stuff no weird fish topping or anything like that.  I also like regular cheese pizzas which may be cheaper to prepare or otherwise acquire.

Thanks,
Laszlo

No one can think about this its just like a dream this amount reach 6M now  Smiley
Activity: 14
August 04, 2014, 05:11:47 AM

Thanks,
Laszlo

legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
August 03, 2014, 04:35:12 AM
i just want to leave my footprint on this post..The guy is a miracle.

bitcoin has lot of little unwritten stories like this, it is how open source works, people try to do what they can even after working 2 jobs .... many hands make light work.
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
August 03, 2014, 03:49:13 AM
i just want to leave my footprint on this post..The guy is a miracle.
Pages:
Jump to: