Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 29. (Read 42496 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Switched to another pool.  Sucks guess we will see what happens....
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency creators please read forum! cryptopool.eu all time cheating with its users! Do not put it in the list of trusted pools! Please!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
cryptopool.eu Start cheating again?
No new blocks ? last block N 149 Huh

A big shit pool please guys don't use it  Angry Angry
Activity: 25

Strange I noticed my shares just started to grow really odd, something is def. wrong....
Xmm
Activity: 440
Activity: 154
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
35 coins if anyone wants em. mature in 35 blocks.

Sure you can sent them my way. I can add them to the 5 I got now.

PKR: PJiaP5YMcpAjmaAgBavNP2iVU9P6qF4Go5

Activity: 126
35 coins if anyone wants em. mature in 35 blocks.

my apologies, i meant for sale. pm me offers, if any.
Activity: 609
Merit: 500
The wallet is not synchronizing

uses these nodes

pkrcoin.conf

rpcuser = tuouser
rpcpassword = tuapassword
addNode = 37.187.70.70
addNode = 79.108.180.52
addNode = 178.32.34.119
addNode = 198.50.145.238
addNode = 37.187.39.206
rpcport = 8776
PKR
Activity: 56
Hey, we need a coin for every product. How shall I buy my milk or soda without a milkcoin and sodacoin?

It is a lot of work to get a coin accepted and used anywhere.. so it's better that there is a devoted team working on one "small" area (online poker in this case) than trying to do it all at once everywhere.

It is the exact opposite. Coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, PPC or even Quark or DOGE have a reputation. They have a dedicated dev team, which is a lot of work to maintain the coin. So you suggest the little number of good programmers we have should split up in hundreds of small projects?

I can't see that some of this "theme"-Coins will ever get big or accepted. Why shoudl a poker room use this Pokercoin instead of Litecoin? Name only one advantage!

Did Litecoin contact poker rooms? To be honest cryptocurrencies are not yet enough popular, sadly. Poker rooms will never contact Litecoin devs and it's Litecoin's job to contact rooms to let them know they exist at least. We don't think Litecoin can do this for hundreds of topics but we can. We know the poker industry and our only goal is to support the growth, adoption and utility of PKR in online Poker Rooms.

To your previous question about creating milkcoin to buy milk. Do you have any problems buying milk with fiat? We haven't created PKR coin just to create one more coin. Online poker has some issues that need to get solved. We are poker players and we have suffered the Black Friday.
Activity: 182
im out atm , in 2 hours only 7 coins in pool, with 500mhs, very dificult take coins and loot premined
Activity: 154
Joined primedice 18-02-2014/249 posts
Activity: 546
hm
Hey, we need a coin for every product. How shall I buy my milk or soda without a milkcoin and sodacoin?

It is a lot of work to get a coin accepted and used anywhere.. so it's better that there is a devoted team working on one "small" area (online poker in this case) than trying to do it all at once everywhere.

It is the exact opposite. Coins like Bitcoin, Litecoin, PPC or even Quark or DOGE have a reputation. They have a dedicated dev team, which is a lot of work to maintain the coin. So you suggest the little number of good programmers we have should split up in hundreds of small projects?

I can't see that some of this "theme"-Coins will ever get big or accepted. Why shoudl a poker room use this Pokercoin instead of Litecoin? Name only one advantage!
PKR
Activity: 56
PREMINED 1449000 AND ONLY GIVE FEW HUNDREDS FOR DEVELOPMENT???

Premine is not just for development. We need to get to exchanges, we will do giveaways in poker forums to real players, implementing PKR coin in poker rooms, Android wallet, Facebook App... Maybe even creating our own Poker room, who knows. What is sure is that there is still lots of things to do, this has just started and you say we just gave a few hundreds for development. If we start giving the premine like crazy on first day you would complain we are throwing the coin and devaluating it.
Activity: 609
Activity: 61
PREMINED 1449000 AND ONLY GIVE FEW HUNDREDS FOR DEVELOPMENT???

Activity: 70
Happy with that; nice launch.
Tomorrow there will be many miners   Cheesy

Sure  Cheesy
Activity: 28
Happy with that; nice launch.
Tomorrow there will be many miners   Cheesy
Activity: 30
pkr.internetarena.it