Pages:
Author

Topic: ★☆★ PKR COIN ★☆★ || THE POKER PLAYER'S COIN ♠♦♠ Now available in exchanges ! ♣♥♣ - page 30. (Read 42496 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
pkr.internetarena.it

REGISTRATION OPEN NOW !

NOW LIVE --- PPLNS server 1% fee!

http://pkr.internetarena.it
NEED MORE HASHRATE !

NO FEES FOR LIFE FOR FIRST 5 BLOCK FINDERS - HURRY UP!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hey, we need a coin for every product. How shall I buy my milk or soda without a milkcoin and sodacoin?

It is a lot of work to get a coin accepted and used anywhere.. so it's better that there is a devoted team working on one "small" area (online poker in this case) than trying to do it all at once everywhere.

surprised none of the other coins have been used on poker sites. lets hope this one is the first.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Hey, we need a coin for every product. How shall I buy my milk or soda without a milkcoin and sodacoin?

It is a lot of work to get a coin accepted and used anywhere.. so it's better that there is a devoted team working on one "small" area (online poker in this case) than trying to do it all at once everywhere.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
Activity: 224
im confused about coin specs:

90 second block target? kgw, total 69 million 2% premine

what is reward halving schedule?

Block reward is really complicated and long. It was designed to encounter inflation. Best way is to check the graph on OP so you can have an idea of coins per block.

hahah, I finally checked the graph. No point to mine on day 1 ? Cheesy

why is that.  Huh

ok i see. "We did first day low reward so launch was fair and in case there was any problem to be able to fix everything before anyone got lots of coins."
PKR
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We did first day low reward so launch was fair and in case there was any problem to be able to fix everything before anyone got lots of coins.

Ok coin launched, please send the investors their coins, thx!

Answered by email Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Ok coin launched, please send the investors their coins, thx!
Activity: 70
pkr.internetarena.it

REGISTRATION OPEN NOW !

NOW LIVE --- PPLNS server 1% fee!

http://pkr.internetarena.it
NEED MORE HASHRATE !
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Premine: 2.1%*

Bounties

-   Pool: first 5 PKR coin pools will get 500 PKR.
-   Translations: we need ANN thread in French, Russian, Chinese, Deutsch and Italian. 150 PKR per translation.
-   Mac OSX wallet: compile it and get 300 PKR.

Premine Details

The entire premine coin amount will be destined for development expenses, marketing and expansion opportunities (poker rooms, exchanges and others business).
Only 0,1%  of the entire supply of PKR coin will be sold.

ROFL

LOL fuking this.

BRB premine 1,449,000 coins.
Rewards so far: 2,950 coins
Percentage of the 2.1% premine awarded so far: 0.002% or 0.000043% of total coins.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Activity: 126
Premine: 2.1%*

Bounties

-   Pool: first 5 PKR coin pools will get 500 PKR.
-   Translations: we need ANN thread in French, Russian, Chinese, Deutsch and Italian. 150 PKR per translation.
-   Mac OSX wallet: compile it and get 300 PKR.

Premine Details

The entire premine coin amount will be destined for development expenses, marketing and expansion opportunities (poker rooms, exchanges and others business).
Only 0,1%  of the entire supply of PKR coin will be sold.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Block reward is really complicated and long. It was designed to encounter inflation. Best way is to check the graph on OP so you can have an idea of coins per block.

hahah, I finally checked the graph. No point to mine on day 1 ? Cheesy
Activity: 308
Wow really perfect, non instamining launch... actually it discourages early miners because of the very low reward compared to tomorrow.  Shocked

EDIT: Premine 2.1% HAHAHAHAHAHAHA screw this.
PKR
Activity: 56

Activity: 182
They are definitely slow to come in.. I'm throwing 842 khash at it and only have 3.48

- Difficulty retarget: Kimoto’s Gravity Well
- Firsts 960 blocks reward: 35 PKR / block

Thank you for the kind words. We have been working hard on the launch and it seems it paid off.

For a day, block reward will be low, that's why maybe we can see less miners. Tomorrow reward will be 350 per block, highest reward on the coin history.

We will create a roadmap where we will be updating all the projects and things we will be creating/launching. Block explorer will be up tomorrow as well.

Hash is distributed well. Look forward to hearing about the first rooms.
Activity: 951
Merit: 252
One of the smoothest launches I have experiences. If you can get some poker rooms together, I think this thing is going to be big.

+1

My only problem is that I have low hashrate (25 kh/s), so far got only 0.042349 PRK coins...

They are definitely slow to come in.. I'm throwing 842 khash at it and only have 3.48
Activity: 98
so many

Activity: 280
My hats off the the Devs! Great launch, after the max/swag/CCC etc. horrible launches, this was a treat!
Activity: 126
Thank you for the kind words. We have been working hard on the launch and it seems it paid off.

For a day, block reward will be low, that's why maybe we can see less miners. Tomorrow reward will be 350 per block, highest reward on the coin history.

We will create a roadmap where we will be updating all the projects and things we will be creating/launching. Block explorer will be up tomorrow as well.

I personally appreciate a lot your work and im convinced if you continue at this way like you made the launch this coin can get big!
I will support PKR and try my best for his future Smiley

Wish you all the best!!
Activity: 52
pkr.coinpoolr.us IS %0 FEE for AT LEAST 48H!
Come and share the MH/s!
Activity: 112
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT BY

This is what you get:

* Dedicated servers at 10Gbit/s network
* DDoS protection
* Mail support ([email protected])
* Backups of all wallets and pools
* Professional team
* The natural choice for mining!
* We've been the first pool up and running at all launches we've participated in!
Pages:
Jump to: