Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 50. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I saw some movies of the landscape of Georgia (a country not a state), and that was a love from the first sight. The views are something completly surreal. Those valleys and hillsides are so much green like that would be plains. Thats something so completly surreal, that it would be a sin to die not seeing it with my own eyes before I die.

I do not have much time to do such a trip, but yeah... Making a passport and Visa and Georgia here I come.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
Niche is not always dream bring satisfaction after their implementation. There is a phrase "to See Paris and to die". It is better to die before seeing Paris. Dirt and around stinking Arabs. Paris is good only in advertising and travel guides.
Activity: 1005
Merit: 502
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Far East Asia, places like mountains of China, forests of Japan and beaches of Philippines.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I want travel in USA,Paris,Greece,before Im die because of the unique culture and history in the USA is a powerful country ,Paris is a romantic county, the Greece have a Greek of gods,even my own country I love  USA,Greece,Paris I want travel their country's
Activity: 11
Egypt , Venice , Dubai
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
mekkah , jepang , amsterdam and more
Activity: 14
i want to travel Egypt. it is very different place in the world.

here the pyramids  made up of  few thousands years ago.

so want to see Egypt.
Activity: 13
London , Paris, Canada, USA, china.

this all are my favorite places to travelling.

so before i'm dying i have to travel this all places.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
I want to travel the places where my heart will finally be at peace. Like travelling the mountain, alps and highest point in the earth (Mt. Everest).
Before I die, I want to travel the world and explore the seven wonders of the world. I would also like to visit different asian countries and learn about their culture and tradition.
Activity: 412
Merit: 152
Perceiving events in the future and beyond
Interstellar travel if that technology is available. TIME TO TRAVEL THE VASTNESS OF SPACE.  Cool
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I want to travel the places where my heart will finally be at peace. Like travelling the mountain, alps and highest point in the earth (Mt. Everest).
Activity: 237
I'd really like to explore the natural wonders of the earth. Trek and adventure seems fun and exciting.
Activity: 106
Before I die, I want to travel around the world and explore every interesting corner of the planet. Also I want to fly into space and explore other planets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wanna go to paris, to getaway to my parents. Nahhh kidding i just find that place so interesting. Hopefully to be with the one i love too. It's my childhood dream to see the eifel tower hope to achieve this bucket list soon.
Activity: 3
Definitely would have to be Alaska.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
if i can't get into space by the time i'm old fairly easily i'm gonna be seriously annoyed. it's been long enough.
Activity: 52
Philippines because it's more fun in the philippines and i want to visit germany too
Activity: 22
I just want to visit Australia  Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
The Netherlands!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I want to travel the whole world before I die but for that, I need to much money and at this time I am working on that to make money for my future so I can live a happy life in future. The first place I will visit will be Australia-Sydney I want to visit the beaches of Sydney and the second place I want to see is life under the sea this is my dream that I want to fulfill.
Pages:
Jump to: