Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 54. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Rome and singapore.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Thailand for sure.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If I have the chance, as much as i can go ,i'm going, I want to travel around the world. Japan, Paris, America, etc.. A lot of beautiful places are i dont want to miss, But to do that, I have to work hard to get lots of bitcoins and get travel around the world.Because my salary is not enough to get travell.  Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
There are so many places on mind to travel to before leaving this earth to heaven. Country like North Korea particularly the office of Kim. Country like Russia particularly the office of the Russian President. Temptation Arena in Mexico and above all Jerusalem and Rome.
Activity: 308
Probably Japan/Tokyo would be awesome to check out. And China, Singapore, that direction.
Activity: 326
Iwant travel to Thiland, i like this country, the nature is very beautiful and this is the land of smile.
Activity: 180
I always have one goal to go somewhere, at least once in a lifetime. Mecca
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I want to travel around the world.
Activity: 77
South Africa (with a safari trip)
Seyschelles
Gronland
Japan
India
Russia
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
The places I want to travel before I die are; first, Paris, France. I want to see the Eiffel Tower and to have my selfie with it. I want to see also the Notre-Dame de Paris. I wanto to tour around Paris. Paris has different kinds of buildings, the architecture are amazing. Next is the Japan. I want to eat their Ramen. And I also want to see the Mount Fuji and the famous and iconic different temple. I also want to experince their Cherry blossom.
Activity: 13
I want to go to japan .. I want to know the growth of cherry blossoms .. and want to know also how it feels to enjoy autumn ..
Activity: 581
Merit: 507
To the moon!
Japan.
Activity: 208
DocTailor ICO:
turkey wiht many old monuments and delicious foods Cheesy
Activity: 142
I want to visit all places on our planet and travel to other planets. I think after a few years with bitcoin, I can do it.
Activity: 588
I have a couple of friends from Australia and they have told me its a wonderful place. Makes me wanna go check it out.
Activity: 14
LasVegas, New York, Tokyo, China, Tybet, and I want die on Antarktica deep in ice to rise when climate will be warmer and Atarctica gone melt and everypeople will live on big raft in peace and calm:P Then I show photos from USA, Japan, China, Tybet and Europe Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
I dont have exact place to travel to before I die because I want to go in every places around the world.  Grin
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
Makkah and madina because it is a place of yermulya for in my riku and my religion
Activity: 14
Venice Canals (Italy)
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
AFganishtan
Pages:
Jump to: