Pages:
Author

Topic: Places you want to travel to before you die - page 52. (Read 51670 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I want to travel the world and meet great people
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I would like to go to space. But more realistically, i would like to go to Dubai and the Caribbean
Activity: 40
American dream..abudabi, dubai,miami,las vegas etc
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
Travel to other star systems. Other galaxies if possible. Having my own spaceship would be nice.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
I want to see every corner of the earth, but I think I will not be able to do it all. Therefore, the very first thing I want to see is the Eiffel Tower, Rome and India.
Activity: 275
SOKOS.io
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.
I wanna go to Japan, Singapore, Korea, Russia and somewhere north to catch sight of northern lights
Activity: 336
Genesis Team™
Where do you feel that is somewhere you need to visit before the end of your life?

Have you already checked off this place(or places)?

What is one place you think everyone should see?

Personally, I've never been to New York City or Rome. If I had to choose one or the other I would probably choose Rome over NYC just because I have an interest in the history of the Roman Empire. But in terms of modern cities I'd much rather see NYC. So it's a difficult decision really. Hopefully I can see both at some point soon.

Places I have been:
Amsterdam

Places I want to go:
Tokyo
Rio De Janeiro
Macao
Bangkok
Sydney
Aba
Activity: 431
I want to visit milan city in italy country. Because milan one of city fashion, and there is one of my favorite football club. The club is ac milan.
Activity: 9
Singapore, Brazil, Tokyo, Mexico, Cuba and Manchester.
Activity: 1
Before dying i really want to russia
Activity: 406
I want to visit Saudi Arabia and then all the countries of the world.
Before I die, I want to travel to Asian countries especially South Korea and Japan. I want to go to South Korea because I'm a Korean Drama Fan and I'm interested to South Korea's culture and visit the places where korean dramas where filmed. I want to go to Japan because I want to see the famous cherry blossoms.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I want to visit Saudi Arabia and then all the countries of the world.
Activity: 43
Lake Tahoe. It's on the Califonia and Nevada border and absolutely beautiful. If you love the outdoors, mountains, ect. it's a must visit. They have a ton of hiking and other fun camping activities there as well as all the winter/summer sports with the mountain/lake respectively. Check it out!!
Activity: 11
many place i really want to visit before die.
I like United States, Russia and Canada.
Activity: 172
Some of the countries in my bucketlist are Paris, Greece, Peru, Japan (to experience the cherry blossoms), Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Norway (to witness the aurora borealis)
And though i lived here in the Philippines, there are a lot places here that i really want to visit actually too many to mention.
Activity: 2
Brasil would be a cool place to visit I think just expensive to fly there
Activity: 1148
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I want to travel around Europe with my love ones.
Spending the rest of my time with them will be great for me.
Activity: 1
Verona, i live in brazil and i am not rich enough to go to verona
Activity: 742
SURVIVE | P2E
Eversince I was a child my dream is to go and travel the universe. I want to see the whole galaxy. I guess all of us dreaming about traveling with a suit of an astronaut.
Activity: 8
I want to travel around europe, from greece to russia i want to ride a motorcycle and around europe
Pages:
Jump to: