Pages:
Author

Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :( - page 3. (Read 1931 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
yo soy youtuber pero estoy aprendiendo acerca de las ico y me han hablado unos amigos del EEUU acerca de una moneda de youtube, quien sabe de eso?  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Well,  my opinion is you need to be patience at all, you need take time to hold your btc till the price is rise up again.  But anyway you need to build your own faith, it all rest with you just do whatever you wanna do. The best what you think is the best what you will get.
copper member
Activity: 409
Merit: 1
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

I think selling bitcoin at the time of falling prices is not the best option, you better hold and wait for the bitcoin rise back. If you are holding you will be able to see bitcoin rising at a much higher price.
Activity: 14

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
Hello there guys me want ideas

me planning to sell my btc and wana buy etherium ETH as btc is down 6th. 23 % in twenty four hr and eth is down 10. 68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will develop

what says guys?
Activity: 420
Merit: 110

what says guys ?

Will you be selling at a loss? If you are then I would say wait until you at least recover your investment. If you are not at a loss, then maybe you should keep a portion of Bitcoin and invest the rest in ETH and other alts (so that you diversify your portfolio).
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Bitcoin is bottoming and I think selling it is not a good idea. Keep it coming when the market is vibrant again.
Keep yourself a few bitcoin and leave it as long as possible.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Don't do that. Better to keep your bitcoin even right now is it low for you but if you hold long term that bitcoin will repay you back or you can choose the second option to wait until bottom is touched and then buy some alts but it's to risky to know for sure the exact bottom.
Activity: 532
Merit: 17

what says guys ?

If you have bitcoin, just hold it til the price increased. Bitcoin now has just increased about $1000!
my advice for you, never sell bitcoin when the market price is red. if you want to cut your loss, at least sell it on the neutral market.
not on the red market.
Activity: 219
For me at the moment is low because when I invest in the market, the bitcoin is 9k. But if those who invested in bitcoin a few days ago were bitcoin at 6k8 then I think people could sell because of the profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

what says guys ?

Why would you change your mind from bitcoin to ethereum? Stick with your previous plan and keep holding your bitcoin. Keep believe that bitcoin will increase again in the near future and you will get the best return.

Yeah, Don't get affected by FUD that media people are spreading all over, their main targets are newbie investors and put fear in their hearts so that they will dump their hodlings. Bitcoin is one of the best crypto currencies to hodl for a long term hodling especially that the price today is low, there are clever people who are investing in bitcoin while the price is on the floor. Just calm and relax, Bitcoin can handle situations like this.  Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
Have you seen the growth chart and bitcoin progress since 2017 until now? Bitcoin can quickly reach $ 18,000 and can quickly fall to $ 6,000. Why do not you be patient and optimistic that bitcoin will be able to reach more than $ 18,000? If you want to buy ETH then do it without selling bitcoin.
Stay calm and think about all the points as you can not say better to anything on the bases of just few points but you have to look into all the points. Bitcoin has many advantages and there happens a big and huge increase in the value at once while Ethereum is increasing point by point so how can you say better to it? You should look at these points, assumptions need strong points and that is what I explained. Bitcoin is most powerful among all the currencies.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
For my opinion and suggestipm, as long as the bitcoin can increase and decrease the more time that you should hold it, many people and bitcpin users in past time, they didnt wait for bitcoin grow and increase, thet tend to sell it very early and doesn't think what will be vert helpful. By that time there are also rich also the other, its because of bitcoin that they truly wait.
Activity: 224
No one can predict the future prices of ETH or BTC. So I would not give you any advice on this, and respect your decision to convert your Bitcoin to Ethereum.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
thanks all u guys for best suggestions i will hold all btc now
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

what says guys ?

Why would you change your mind from bitcoin to ethereum? Stick with your previous plan and keep holding your bitcoin. Keep believe that bitcoin will increase again in the near future and you will get the best return.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
I'm glad that there are people who bought at 15k$+ and now sell at 7k$. This gives an opportunity to earn for normal people, and housewives let them sit at home.
Activity: 192
why sell it?
If you have 5 bitcoins at this time, for me it will make you a loss. Hold your bitcoin until later bitcoin rises again. The earth is spinning there will be times when bitcoin will rise again.
Activity: 142
You are too desperate to sell all your assets because now you already know that bitcoin itself is experiencing a price reduction, this is only a matter of time I man. be patient to wait for the price to rise again
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Personally I just HODL my bitcoins. Sell bitcoin now is not smart decision. Because in the second half of this year we will see crazy rally of bitcoin price and it will update historical maximum. Just be patient.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
that's the wrong decision in my opinion, save your bitcoin and be patient until the price returns high. I am sure future bitcoin prices will be better than ETH prices.
Pages:
Jump to: