Pages:
Author

Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :( - page 5. (Read 1931 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128
In my opinion. this time is not the right time to sell all the assets we have. if we sell assets in a state of low prices like today will make the price of coins will get worse so that it will benefit some parties only. people who have a lot of money will take advantage of poor market conditions like this. while you do not get any profit.
I would suggest him the same. What is smart in selling out an asset that is suffering through a dip and is also expected to rise high in the future? With these two points in mind, it would be clever to keep bitcoin in the wallet and let the market go green. Much better is to buy more bitcoin because this is what dumps are for. They allow the investors to increase their asset.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I will not recommend you to do this because you will get much loss if you do this it's better to wait some more time as soon bitcoin will start to grow again and I am sure you will recover your loss I am doing the same waiting is the best thing to do now.
Activity: 52
What a bogus logic. today eth may be down a bit more tomorrow the btcs will be there too, what's the matter then -_-
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
Its your decision brother, but think of it first,if you sell your bitcoin now,do you think you are not loose? all of us has only a suggestion but your decision is the one that followed. But if you sell it now and the price will increase you will regret in your own decision.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?
I do not think your plan will benefit you instead your plan might just place you into regret when the value of bitcoin recovers.  Just think about this, if you sell all your bitcoin possession because of its market price today, then, you just miss the opportunity to gain back what you have lost. Those people who will take advantage to buy your bitcoin will rejoice when the bitcoin price recover and pump up.  When bitcoin is back on green, the situation will made them rejoice from their bitcoin earnings while you suffer from regret for losing them because you have been carried away by your emotion and impatience attitude.  So, if I were you, it is better to just keep it and wait patiently.

Investing in ether while the price is low is also a good idea but I disagree to replace your bitcoin by ether.  Why? because bitcoin is much stable than ether.  This is proven throughout the history.    Instead of planning to sell your bitcoin possessions and replace, why not just keep your bitcoin and just add some ether into your portfolio.  In that way, you will both benefit from the two coins when they both pump up.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
Well I don't think that it would be a good move. You should try holding your bitcoins as the chances for bitcoin's price to grow would be far more than that of ethereum. Also, if bitcoin grows, it would be growing far more than that of ethereum because of it's popularity and demand which are far more than eth. So I think you should keep holding.
Activity: 29

me planning to sell all my btc and wanna buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % some thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says, guys?

You should buy bitcoin because almost all crypto is affected by bitcoin.
ETH is good but not as good as bitcoin.
You should review your desire to buy ETH.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 634
"CoinPoker.com"
me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow
I will advise you not  to sell your Bitcoin and end up regretting it later. Leave them in your wallet and have patience, moving them to ETH will do you no good. Do you ever watch the price of ETH, it also goes down whenever the price of Bitcoin is going down, same as other altcoins. Unless you just want to withdraw your money and wait for when the price will start going up and then you will invest back the money. That’s the best thing you can do, apart from that, there is nothing else except holding. Persoanlly I will not go away with my cryptos. I have some decent amounts of bitcoins along with lite, doge and eth and few other eth tokens too. But I am planning to hold them at least for next two years. Because we cannot predict when market will get restored.
Activity: 28
Just as money is to be invested, saved and withdrawn from once local currency account. Bitcoin too can saved, invested and withdrawn from Bitcoin wallet. Now the reason for saving, withdrawing and investing is the initiative of the owner of the fund. Be it Local currency or bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. So Planning to sell all bitcoin depends on your reasons. Because Bitcoin rises and one might be lucky to meet or see an all rise by tomorrow
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yes Ethereum can be taken instead of Bitcoin. But even this is done to increase the amount of Bitcoin in your possession. All coins have a certain potential. But the potential of Bitcoin is so much that it is not even possible to compare it with others in this sense. So if you think Ethereum will increase its value against Bitcoin, but do not forget that everything in this market depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin does not move stably, neither Ethereum nor other subcoinsYes Ethereum can be taken instead of Bitcoin. But even this is done to increase the amount of Bitcoin in your possession. All coins have a certain potential. But the potential of Bitcoin is so much that it is not even possible to compare it with others in this sense. So if you think Ethereum will increase its value against Bitcoin, but do not forget that everything in this market depends on Bitcoin. If bitcoin does not move stably, neither Ethereum nor other altcoins.
Activity: 634
Merit: 118
Bounty Hunter Indonesia

what says guys ?
For now maybe this is one good alternative to get some profit. I did this but not all the bitcoin I had I sold to buy ethereum because I think maybe this month bitcoin prices will slightly rise
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
I think you should really consider holding it,
I am sure that in the future the price of 1 Bitcoi. would be really high,
You should just sell some if you want then consider holding the remaining bitcoin that you would have.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
Wrong decision. Planning to sell Bitcoin now is the wrong decision. You should hold Bitcoin for a long time. Although Bitcoin price is so low now, this is not the end of Bitcoin. And Bitcoin investment is always profitable. You can buy Bitcoin instead of selling Bitcoin. Bitcoin price is very low you can buy Bitcoin now. And this is the great chance to buy Bitcoin. I think everyone should take the great opportunity to buy and hold Bitcoin.
Activity: 36

what says guys ?
very agree with you, I sold all the Bitcoin and another my coins just to buy Ethereum...
the price of Ethereum is discounted, and is expected to return to its highest price of about $1700.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
Well I don't think that it would be a good move. You should try holding your bitcoins as the chances for bitcoin's price to grow would be far more than that of ethereum. Also, if bitcoin grows, it would be growing far more than that of ethereum because of it's popularity and demand which are far more than eth. So I think you should keep holding.
Activity: 472
hopefully you do not include panic sell, if you really want to sell btc you have and the result will you invest in eth, please only if it is the best and your heart choice. but there's nothing wrong for us to be patient until waiting for the right to get better results.
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry
hem is hard dude
why you wanted to sell when your geting loss, you don't have anything, not have profit and just wasting your time
still waiting is better until the price are getting normal, and falling down its a normal thing if you know it to any stock and crypto
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
That is true but if I think to buy eth you do not need to sell your btc, you should just buy eth with btc you have, it will be very profitable for you.
That’s right. But are you selling Bitcoin just because the price is low or just because you can not wait no more to get the profit. Think for the long term out put because a long term out put is the life time output. Besides you can earn only if you have the market tricks and tactics which make you decide wisely in times of depression and boom.
Activity: 365
Sell if you want to sell may be that is your own strategy. It may work for you as planned because no one can tell you the exact things that will happen to price of  bitcoin in days to come. Good luck.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Now if you didn't sell on time, it is better to hold all your investments. If you sell your investments now you will feed the whales. Patience is a main weapon of trader.  Only thanks to patience we get an excellent profit! On the cryptocurrency market, only those who invest in a long-term perspective win. That's why just hold your assets and enjoy your profit later. Do not panic and be patient.
Pages:
Jump to: