Pages:
Author

Topic: Planning to sell all my btc as its too low now :( - page 4. (Read 1931 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
Hi guys me want suggestions

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

As for me, I think that isn't advisable for you might have huge loses. Try to wait a little longer for you to gain something and not tot lose too much. I think that it is still better to wait and gain rather than hurrying and losing too much. Just have patience and wait a little longer because we all know that bitcoin has a great potential in the future.

I guess people who wants to sell desperately might be in huge loss already. So as many said, I would also say why not wait for few months more, may be atleast you may reach your investment point where you will have no loss and no profit, but its still fine I guess when you want to sell it off. Probably there will be a strong up-run, so hold still and keep your hopes on a positive note.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
As per my personal opinion, I believe that Bitcoin is in the last phase of the correction process and will start recovering its price from this month so, at this stage, I am not convinced with the idea of selling BTC to get into any other cryptocurrency. I am bullish on ETH too in the year 2018 but not as much as that of Bitcoin so I won't recommend selling BTC. However, this is my personal opinion and might be wrong so please do your own research before taking any decision.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101

me planning to sell all my btc and wana buy etherium  ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me thinking best time to buy eth as it will grow

what says guys ?

As for me, I think that isn't advisable for you might have huge loses. Try to wait a little longer for you to gain something and not tot lose too much. I think that it is still better to wait and gain rather than hurrying and losing too much. Just have patience and wait a little longer because we all know that bitcoin has a great potential in the future.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

what says guys ?Hello there folks me need proposals

me wanting to offer all my btc and wana purchase etherium ETH as btc is down 6.23 % in 24 hr and eth is down 10.68 % so me supposing best time to purchase eth as it will develop

what says folks ?
Activity: 462
Merit: 102

what says guys ?

Then don't sell. You'll only accumulate more losses if you do. Try not to move your bitcoins and hold on until you get profit from your bitcoins. Selling it now would only be a waste of good investment opportunities. Only buy etherium with your bitcoins' profit. Then diversify to alt coins.
Activity: 204
Merit: 10

what says guys ?

Why you sell all of your bitcoin? Sell a part and invest the rest is better i think. If you are looking about the scale between eth and btc, then you should not only look at the 24hr rate but also the change rate of it for 2 to 3 days.
Activity: 254

what says guys ?
if I may advise,
do not sell all your bitcoins at this time. try dividing it up. you sell some and buy for ETH.
bitcoin or ETH is currently going down significant and I think it is our chance to keep both. because both will be able to grow together well, and I think this year will not be much different from last year. but this year could be more fantastic because more bitcoin enthusiasts.
Activity: 112
well you should focus on just bitcoin, pay attention to other good coins too! and yes, buy eth!
Activity: 202
Merit: 18
I think it is better to sell it and wait it grow again. you know, sell it now and wait it gets lower and buy it back.
Activity: 648
Your action where you want to sell your bitcoin and buy ethereum is really good, we have looking at the same price between bitcoin and ethereum at low price, both of bitcoin and ethereum have different moving price, we know ethereum will grow up just in few day and the value of ethereum grow more than bitcoin value, so it the best action to sell bitcoin and buy ethereum, more profit if we buy ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
Don’t plan anything until the end of the year. Selling your bitcoins because it is down right now, then buying ethereum because it is also down right now, doesn’t make any sense. Patience is a virtue.
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
do not panic if bitcoin price drops because it's normal because of dumpers or people who sell their bitcoins that will affect the bitcoin so the bitcoin price decreases if you plan to sell bitcoin just do it for you to continue because you're just losing money you just hold it
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ethereum does have tremendous potential for increase, but in the current market situation I think it will be difficult for us to guess when that rise occurs.
Activity: 224
As I will always tell people that ask me I they can sell off there BTC since it has dropped massively,  you will only loss your BTC if you sell of because what was dropping is not the btc value of the coin but rather thr dollar value. I would advice that you just hold on tight to the coin and wait until bitcoin and other crypto currency can recover from its huge downtrend.
Activity: 457
Merit: 262
Have you seen the growth chart and bitcoin progress since 2017 until now? Bitcoin can quickly reach $ 18,000 and can quickly fall to $ 6,000. Why do not you be patient and optimistic that bitcoin will be able to reach more than $ 18,000? If you want to buy ETH then do it without selling bitcoin.

He may be having his own reasons to shift from Bitcoin to Ethereum. After all, Ethereum is considered as a coin which is technologically more advanced when compared to BTC. Anyway, I am happy that his investment will remain in the form of crypto.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
This is only a decision you alone can make. Asking investment advice from your fellow forum participants might not be the best place to go to. If you do take the advice from here I would go the middle route, that is, keep a little Bitcoin as a hedge then invest the rest either in other crypto currencies or in another type of asset that you think might have some upside. The whole financial market space is in tatters right now so you might find some good bargains.
There's still a different decision you could make instead of selling it. Remember that walking away with the problem won't solve it why don't focus on its solution. The best thing to do is to make your bitcoin grow. But I can't force you to do that because you can sell it now if you're in need of money.
Activity: 154
a bit of advice from me if you can not sell your bitcoin because because the price is so low now all you have to do is hold it until the price recovers, if you sell it now it will only make the bitcoin price decrease and you will lose, if you hold it and want a little patience until the price recovered you will get a profit
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
This is only a decision you alone can make. Asking investment advice from your fellow forum participants might not be the best place to go to. If you do take the advice from here I would go the middle route, that is, keep a little Bitcoin as a hedge then invest the rest either in other crypto currencies or in another type of asset that you think might have some upside. The whole financial market space is in tatters right now so you might find some good bargains.
Activity: 162
Have you seen the growth chart and bitcoin progress since 2017 until now? Bitcoin can quickly reach $ 18,000 and can quickly fall to $ 6,000. Why do not you be patient and optimistic that bitcoin will be able to reach more than $ 18,000? If you want to buy ETH then do it without selling bitcoin.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

what says guys ?

I think its better you stay on your path in bitcoin. If the prices will rise again, bitcoin will be leading all the cryptocurrerncies in the rise. Yes ethereum will still be good, but I'm not really convinced you should trade your bitcoin to ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: