Pages:
Author

Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges - page 16. (Read 23052 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
do platio team has a referral program? what if we refer their project to our family and friends, can we get incentives, benefit or bonuses from it? pls inform about this matter.
Activity: 98
this project has all the potential to become successful in the future. great platform, bright team and has future plans for the development of their project. i want to participate in this team?
me too! want also to invest here? is there any procedures to follow how to join in their project? do they have requirements needed to become part of their team? if there is, is there anybody who knows the details? kindly share it with us, thank YOu!
The Platio Ecosystem will be based on a seamlessly operated mobile and web interface, where
users will have all the necessary data and tools at their fingertips to instantly transact with crypto,
fiat or stock.
this project has all the potential to become successful in the future. great platform, bright team and has future plans for the development of their project. i want to participate in this team?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Meet Irina Berkon, CFO for Platio.io ⏪🎤Bitcoin Magazine NL🎤⏩

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MsulLtrbn4&t=201s%E2%8F%AA
Activity: 238
Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem it is a traditional financial services of digital currency in a secure and compliant way and gives our community an opportunity to embrace the growing digital economy.

platio will sure exceed the expectations of those who will use and avail of their service. I hope they will have a more explanation about the upcoming projects.
i agree! i hope they will put additional information explaning details about their project or its better if they will make a video presentation for it to clarify what the Platio is all about. This will be a very interesting project.

That would be a great idea if they will show explainer video were everyone can deeply know more of how it really works since this is a quite interesting a challenge to know it all.
Through the Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem (“Platio Ecosystem”), their goal is to make cryptocurrency a widespread means of payment by increasing its utility.
platio offers a unique alternative way of securely transferring financial assets around the globe, both inside and outside of the current banking infrastructure.
Activity: 224
The Platio Ecosystem would be based on a seamlessly operated mobile and web interface that would be built on top of the EOS blockchain and would be able to host smooth interactions with the multi-layer system of the company and the platform of the company will be powered by the ERC 20 token PGAS, which will act as a central element on the platform and will integrate all of the features of the ecosystem together.
Well it has its pro's for the market, every business can be improved with the way the platform deliver itself in the crypto world. I know it would be hard in the first few months but I'm sure they will surpass that barrier.

Impressive platform. Every crypto people around should try it out . Still one of the great solution for solving the crypto world’s challenges. Looking forward for its best result in the coming days.
Activity: 280
The Platio Ecosystem would be based on a seamlessly operated mobile and web interface that would be built on top of the EOS blockchain and would be able to host smooth interactions with the multi-layer system of the company and the platform of the company will be powered by the ERC 20 token PGAS, which will act as a central element on the platform and will integrate all of the features of the ecosystem together.
Well it has its pro's for the market, every business can be improved with the way the platform deliver itself in the crypto world. I know it would be hard in the first few months but I'm sure they will surpass that barrier.
Activity: 322
standby transfer is one also of the features of plation wherein it allows each user to specify an inactivity period for their account. if this period expires without a login, all chosen assets will be transferred according to the user's instructions.
Activity: 126
what are the features of this platio smart banking ecosystem?
auto exchange is one of the key feautures of platio. it will help users to manage their highly volatile assets. it also let the users specify conditions for an automatic asset exchange, protecting themselves from market volatility.
what other usage of the auto exchange aside from what you have mentioned?
Activity: 140
auto exchange is one of the key feautures of platio. it will help users to manage their highly volatile assets. it also let the users specify conditions for an automatic asset exchange, protecting themselves from market volatility.
this feature is similar to a stop-loss order or take-profit order used in traditional stock markets, making an automatic conversion for a defined amount of cryptocurrency or stocks to fiat.
platio asset guard is a smart-contract based product for the protection of all types of users' assets stored in the platio ecosystem against losses caused by the high market volatility or access lost to the account.
what kind of support this asset guard of platio gives? can you assure that by the use of this, we, your investors and users are really secured using your services? do we not have to worry?
by the use of asset guard, it alleviates the need to constantly monitor the market or store your backup phrase so that authorized persons could gain access to your assets in case of emergency.
platio asset guard is a smart-contract based product for the protection of all types of users' assets stored in the platio ecosystem against losses caused by the high market volatility or access lost to the account.
what kind of support this asset guard of platio gives? can you assure that by the use of this, we, your investors and users are really secured using your services? do we not have to worry?
Activity: 238
PGAS is an ERC-20 utility token used for transactions within the platform you can use PGAS token for payment of commissions and fees and also for payment subscription. Its generate revenue for Platio every transaction executed that will create either tranasaction revenue or subscription revenue.

copper member
Activity: 322
Platio is really a great project that is very interesting and will be the first who will solve all cryptocurrency problems. I just want to ask if you have bounty campaigns for your project or do you have an ongoing aidrop that we can join?
Pages:
Jump to: