Pages:
Author

Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges - page 12. (Read 23052 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
How many people have invested in this bank? I think you should expand the project and promote more because the number of people who know this smart bank is low, I think it can not grow your people. Where can I watch the news on this project?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I hope with the seriousness of the team in developing this project will be able to attract the attention of more investors later on. because of the support of influential investors both to the success of the project.
Activity: 16
Activity: 280
10 pages of bots talking to bots

Are you kidding me? You're the only bot here  Grin
Activity: 308
Another new project that carries the concept of finance is present. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems to be expected. Hopefully in the future you have good prospects and have the advantage of pre-existing projects, good luck.
with all the advantages offered like that, I believe that there will be many investors who join in this project, especially this project is suitable for long-term investment places. I think there will be many who are interested in that.
how exciting this project really is, and the many advantages and advantages that this project will provide, hopefully the future of this project will be even brighter and expand even more. The enthusiasm continues for the team to make this project a success.
all the offers have been prepared by the team well and in my opinion what is needed now is to promote the project more broadly so that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
marketing is the key to the project, popularity and advertising of products will be remembered by the audience. the process is easy but requires large funds, but this platform must be done. the point is that new investors will come.
Activity: 126
Another new project is engaged in finance. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems like this. Hopefully in the future this project has good prospects.
with all the advantages it offers, of course, this project in the future will be easier to attract investors to join in this project and I hope more support from Bounty participants so that the project can be widely known.
indeed like this, the team must make a maximum promotion to market their tokens. By actively promoting it, more and more potential investors will give a good assessment of the project so they will not hesitate to invest in this project.
better we see how the development of this project, hopefully everything his it can run smoothly and the project will get support from investors.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Another new project is engaged in finance. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems like this. Hopefully in the future this project has good prospects.
with all the advantages it offers, of course, this project in the future will be easier to attract investors to join in this project and I hope more support from Bounty participants so that the project can be widely known.
indeed like this, the team must make a maximum promotion to market their tokens. By actively promoting it, more and more potential investors will give a good assessment of the project so they will not hesitate to invest in this project.
I agree with all of you because with a vigorous promotion it will certainly be easier to attract investors to join, hopefully everything will run smoothly and lead to success with maximum results.
Activity: 172
Activity: 202
Another new project that is engaged in finance arises. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. With its considerable allocation for its social media bounty and signature, this project will certainly attract many interested people to join and this project is good with its unique concept and has the potential for future success and hopefully all targets will be achieved as planned
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Activity: 52
10 pages of bots talking to bots
Activity: 126
and with managed by a team that had a very good performance, hopefully this project can easily be to thrive in the future.
Activity: 249
Another new project that carries the concept of finance is present. If from its features this platform will also have exchanges. The number of burning tokens is also quite interesting, at 50% of the commission generated by the ecosystem. This potential long-term project also seems to be expected. Hopefully in the future you have good prospects and have the advantage of pre-existing projects, good luck.
with all the advantages offered like that, I believe that there will be many investors who join in this project, especially this project is suitable for long-term investment places. I think there will be many who are interested in that.
how exciting this project really is, and the many advantages and advantages that this project will provide, hopefully the future of this project will be even brighter and expand even more. The enthusiasm continues for the team to make this project a success.
all the offers have been prepared by the team well and in my opinion what is needed now is to promote the project more broadly so that in the future there will be more support for this project so that the target can be achieved.
yes, I agree with you hopefully all dev teams and participants who have joined here always work together compactly so that this project can succeed with satisfying results. sure with enthusiasm and cohesiveness the results will be satisfying.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
Activity: 252
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
How much tokens will be for Bounty from all the token supply?

I've asked the sam question in their telegram chat

The answer was: "Total token quantity: 397 500 000 PGAS
Tokens for Bounty: 7 950 000 PGAS"

five percent or about that amount on the bounty is a normal practice. the most important question is how much is profitable for the project such kind of advertising and promotion in such a bad market remains open.
Activity: 476
many people gave positive comments about this project, an awful lot of enthusiast who see the development of this project. and I think the team has managed to make a lot of people interested in this project. Hopefully this project can evolve rapidly and can be successful.
Activity: 280
If I look at the website of pre-sale will commence on 8 October. and it's still very much time to prepare everything very well, so that his later pre-sale will run smoothly and will be many investors who join.

We will see on the 8-th how much they collected on the closed sale. But I think they'll be close to softcap.... My thoughts!
Pages:
Jump to: