Pages:
Author

Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges - page 14. (Read 23052 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
the platio smart banking ecosystem will provide banking services to the crypto community. its essential products will help to develop crypto into a widely accepted means of payment.
Activity: 59
one of the essential part of the platio smart banking ecosystem is exchange and brokerage. this product will not only be the instrument for users to exchange and trade fiat, crypto and stocks, but also the underlying technology enabling platio's other products.
Activity: 24
what are the seven essential products of platio? and what are its special features? anyone can educate me about this matter, because i have read this in one of comments here and want to know more about this? thank you!
Activity: 63
platio holds funds in escrow and will only release them when a deal has been completed to the satisfaction of both parties. platio will protect both parties from potential fraud.
Activity: 32
is the platio app will also be available through web-based application? or it is applicable only on mobile phones like ios and android?
Activity: 66
platio will offer special features tailored to meet business needs so crypto payments may be accepted with confidence.
Activity: 29
Join the official Platio chat in Telegram.

The comunities will be happy to answer all your questions 24/7

https://t.me/platioecosystem

thank you for this information! i will surely visit and join in this. i have lots of questions about platio project and want to know more about it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem has good growth potential. It's pretty close to everyone. very good accessibility. This token is a good candidate for this project.
Good growth potential and perhaps can have a best stay in the market. Will they release a bounty campaign for the people? I'm sure they can be great about this because it can increase their popularity

This project is totally worth of our warmth support. Thanks to all the team’s effort making such an excellent platform like Platio. Imagine, all its users will get the opportunity to make funds transfers and more complex financial operations all in one user-friendly interface is such a big help.

Yes this is true. I've seen that this project had a intelligent team of developers and advisors that would truly build up tbis platform. They do think on the welfare of their investor. I hope this ICO would end successfully.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Platio new explainer video is live! Wink

Impressive. Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxwtwq0CKKw
Activity: 16
Activity: 224
Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem has good growth potential. It's pretty close to everyone. very good accessibility. This token is a good candidate for this project.
Good growth potential and perhaps can have a best stay in the market. Will they release a bounty campaign for the people? I'm sure they can be great about this because it can increase their popularity

This project is totally worth of our warmth support. Thanks to all the team’s effort making such an excellent platform like Platio. Imagine, all its users will get the opportunity to make funds transfers and more complex financial operations all in one user-friendly interface is such a big help.
Activity: 322
The Platio platform has unique products like Asset Guard, which will enable the users to set up accounts and not touch them for some time and Smart Escrows, which will hold funds so that the buyers are able to receive goods and services at the same time that they are protected from late or missing payments.
Activity: 280
Activity: 56
platio offers a unique alternative way of securely transferring financial assets around the globe, both inside and outside of the current banking infrastructure.

Platio has a big contribute on our growing community, they will focused not only on mainstream crypto currencies, but also on granting access to tokens of blockchain projects.

It sure is part of the ones that has been in the crypto business for a long time. Granting this kind of services and opportunity for the people is a very great task.
Activity: 238
platio offers a unique alternative way of securely transferring financial assets around the globe, both inside and outside of the current banking infrastructure.

Platio has a big contribute on our growing community, they will focused not only on mainstream crypto currencies, but also on granting access to tokens of blockchain projects.
Activity: 224
this is really one of the best thing about platio when you are purchasing something....The Smart Escrow will only release your crypto after you receive what you are paying for. The smart contract sends crypto, fiat or stocks to the seller of a product or service only after parameters of the deal are met and the buyer actually receives the promised product or service.

That's what I understood about their project too. This could be one of the bet project this year assuming the team behind the project is verified and legit. I don't see this not going to be get the funds needed. However the market right now isn't so friendly that I'm afraid the attention that are to be given to Platio will be just a tiny percentage. But we'll see when all the speculations about ETF is through.
It could or may not be, but I see a lot of potential for it. We can be sure that everything can be done with ease and the platform offers various amount of services to be given to any one that wants to get the platform

Platio is simply just the perfect choice for every crypto people. Every users will have all the necessary data and tools at their fingertips to instantly transact with crypto, fiat or stock. This will also boost the traditional financial services to the digital currencies community in a secure and compliant way.
Activity: 378
Join the official Platio chat in Telegram.

The comunities will be happy to answer all your questions 24/7

https://t.me/platioecosystem

Thank you for this telegram link. I've joined it and the admins are really actively answering every member's inquery. Very accomodating and hardworking team. Good job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
I guess that if the transactions are secure in Platio, many investors will surely attract in their platform. I will just have a little more review on their project to know what other good features they have.
Merit: 10
How will I be notified if the market value of the pledged asset changes?
Pages:
Jump to: