Pages:
Author

Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges - page 7. (Read 23014 times)

copper member
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
lol I visited this thread because the ads on Youtube looks interesting  Grin
Platio claims to be able to solve the challenge in the crypto world but in fact there are many platforms that give sweet promises during ICO but have never been fulfilled, but I hope Platio is not like other platforms
does Platio already have an MVP or other finished product? this is only to prove that you deserve to be supported
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
The Platio team came up with a useful product and chose a promising sector to promote the project. Since the Platio team has already managed to receive an award, it means that the market has appreciated the potential of the project.
The project has huge potential and the market huge and it is a need that people in the crypto space will appreciate.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
At the moment, the project has already collected 1,576 million euros on pre-sale, 9 days are left until the end of the fees, I think there is still an opportunity to assemble softcap.

You're right. There are cases when even in one day investors bought a large number of tokens of a young project. And here the whole 9 days are still in stock.
At the moment, the project has already collected 1,576 million euros on pre-sale, 9 days are left until the end of the fees, I think there is still an opportunity to assemble softcap.
Merit: 11
Will the purse be added to the functionality of the Platio project Smart Banking Ecosystem for a personalized coin or not?
Why do we believe in crypto banking? Irina Berkon, Platio in Vietnam

Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem is an all-in-one innovative solution that will completely transform the international financial system.
Now check it out in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeW9zmtP5MY

Good informative video you got. I looked at it with pleasure and learned a lot of useful information.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Visa Integrates Open Source Hyperledger Tech for B2B Blockchain Payments

Awesome news! Visa integrates open source Hyperledger Tech for B2B blockchain payments! It is awesome when large companies recognize blockchain payments as a new generation of traditional fiat payment system

Here's full story: https://www.ccn.com/visa-integrates-open-source-hyperledger-tech-for-b2b-blockchain-payments/

The Platio team plans to enter into an agreement with VISA?
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Why do we believe in crypto banking? Irina Berkon, Platio in Vietnam

Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem is an all-in-one innovative solution that will completely transform the international financial system.
Now check it out in action!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QeW9zmtP5MY
Activity: 98
The Platio team came up with a useful product and chose a promising sector to promote the project. Since the Platio team has already managed to receive an award, it means that the market has appreciated the potential of the project.
Activity: 238
Will Platio project tokens be involved in Smart Banking Ecosystem functionality?
Merit: 11
I consider the project worthy of attention, but the fees are certainly not encouraging, at the moment they have collected only 1.5 million euros, but I am sure that the main reason is the general trend in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to attract investors in such a market. But there is still time, I will be watching the project.

The Platio team is running a bawny campaign to spread information online and attract more investors. I hope it works, and the sale of tokens will be successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
I consider the project worthy of attention, but the fees are certainly not encouraging, at the moment they have collected only 1.5 million euros, but I am sure that the main reason is the general trend in the cryptocurrency market, it is very difficult to attract investors in such a market. But there is still time, I will be watching the project.
Activity: 130
I am most pleased with the fact that the guys will cooperate with RIPL!
Activity: 168
How EOS solves the problems Ethereum can’t handle
https://cryptocoinspy.com/how-eos-solves-the-problems-ethereum-cant-handle/

At Platio we are creating a banking solution for businesses that need to seamlessly and securely manage both crypto and traditional currencies. To do this we need blockchain technology which is secure, fast and reliable.

Based in London, Platio has been acquiring licensing which now spans to over 32 countries. On this regulatory foundation Platio is building the next generation of banking and financial services with the transparency and immutable trust that blockchain technology offers.
I was interested in this project, I began now to study it in more detail. I'm sure the future of the crypt is behind such projects, and thanks to such projects as Platio, the blockchain technology will be widely used.

If the Platio team plans to work with corporations, then it correctly does that it attends Blockchain conferences and takes part in thematic competitions. This will help draw attention to the project of legal partners.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
How EOS solves the problems Ethereum can’t handle
https://cryptocoinspy.com/how-eos-solves-the-problems-ethereum-cant-handle/

At Platio we are creating a banking solution for businesses that need to seamlessly and securely manage both crypto and traditional currencies. To do this we need blockchain technology which is secure, fast and reliable.

Based in London, Platio has been acquiring licensing which now spans to over 32 countries. On this regulatory foundation Platio is building the next generation of banking and financial services with the transparency and immutable trust that blockchain technology offers.
I was interested in this project, I began now to study it in more detail. I'm sure the future of the crypt is behind such projects, and thanks to such projects as Platio, the blockchain technology will be widely used.

Meet the Platio Team: Chief Commercial Officer — Maksim Gontar

Maksim is Platio’s Chief Commercial Officer. He has more than a decade’s experience in customer acquisition, business development and marketing. He is responsible for bringing a structured approach and best sales practices to the Platio project.

Read more: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-commercial-officer-maksim-gontar-15dd5d27693f

I noticed that when the team is headed by a leader with 10 years of experience, the new project develops well. So it was helpful for me to get this information.

Thank you, I'm glad I could help you! You are welcome to read all other great news about Platio, just scroll up a bit and get info about huge Platio airdrop Smiley

I will also use your recommendation and take part in all your events organized for active investors. I am pleased to support such an active team. Smiley
Activity: 135
The guys have a very interesting concept. And I really like their videos from YouTube. Really interesting marketing idea))
Activity: 98

Amazing news!

Platio has got the Blockchain Innovation Award during the Blockchain World Forum in Beijing! We are enlighted to see that Platio gaining a real trust and respect within our community!

Follow Platio on Twitter https://twitter.com/Platioecosystem

I congratulate the team on receiving the award! It is commendable that your team attends such serious events. Your activities and the awards received will benefit the development of the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Meet the Platio Team: Chief Commercial Officer — Maksim Gontar

Maksim is Platio’s Chief Commercial Officer. He has more than a decade’s experience in customer acquisition, business development and marketing. He is responsible for bringing a structured approach and best sales practices to the Platio project.

Read more: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-commercial-officer-maksim-gontar-15dd5d27693f

I noticed that when the team is headed by a leader with 10 years of experience, the new project develops well. So it was helpful for me to get this information.

Thank you, I'm glad I could help you! You are welcome to read all other great news about Platio, just scroll up a bit and get info about huge Platio airdrop Smiley
Activity: 124
People are used to the fact that they are always prompted by the right decisions and sometimes because of this reason they cannot independently solve the set tasks and make decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: