Pages:
Author

Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges - page 8. (Read 23014 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 19
It is praiseworthy that the team has already obtained fiat and crypto licenses to work in UK and EU, meaning that once the platform is ready, they will not have any legal problem to launch it.
Yes, this is very good news, both for the project and for the crypt, because thanks to such projects as Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem, the crypt will receive a fairly rapid development and will be accepted by the public.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11

Meet the Platio Team: Chief Commercial Officer — Maksim Gontar

Maksim is Platio’s Chief Commercial Officer. He has more than a decade’s experience in customer acquisition, business development and marketing. He is responsible for bringing a structured approach and best sales practices to the Platio project.

Read more: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-commercial-officer-maksim-gontar-15dd5d27693f

I noticed that when the team is headed by a leader with 10 years of experience, the new project develops well. So it was helpful for me to get this information.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Amazing news!

Platio has got the Blockchain Innovation Award during the Blockchain World Forum in Beijing! We are enlighted to see that Platio gaining a real trust and respect within our community!

Follow Platio on Twitter https://twitter.com/Platioecosystem

💥Hurry up before it's too late 💥 🔥 HUGE PLATIO AIRDROP 🔥 💥Complete all of the tasks to get 55 tokens (€11, Token Sale price)

Airdrop dates?

From OCT 1 2018 to NOV 5 2018

Each participant gets rewarded 55 PGAS, equivalent to €11 during token sale.

For more instructions you can read out medium post: https://medium.com/@platio/watch-share-support-get-tokens-9d7fd0c7c1ee

Meet the Platio Team: Chief Commercial Officer — Maksim Gontar

Maksim is Platio’s Chief Commercial Officer. He has more than a decade’s experience in customer acquisition, business development and marketing. He is responsible for bringing a structured approach and best sales practices to the Platio project.

Read more: https://medium.com/@platio/meet-the-platio-team-chief-commercial-officer-maksim-gontar-15dd5d27693f
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Tell me, who studied the project, it makes sense to invest in it?

It all depends on you buddy. Except your head = no one else would think better and no one else will make a decision for you.
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with the project a bit, I believe that the crypt will eventually force out the entire Fiat and such projects as Platio Smart Banking Ecosystems will receive very rapid development. Therefore, I am confident in the success of this project.

I did not understand what you had in mind. The product of this project will force out all Fiat from online space or in general from our daily life?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Tell me, who studied the project, it makes sense to invest in it?
Merit: 10
I got acquainted with the project a bit, I believe that the crypt will eventually force out the entire Fiat and such projects as Platio Smart Banking Ecosystems will receive very rapid development. Therefore, I am confident in the success of this project.
Activity: 130
I think that many people in the future will use such cards. From the point of view of the crypto community, this is a great development.

You probably use bad apps. Look for something more economical.
Activity: 238
Now payment cards with the possibility of payment in a cryptocurrency are increasingly beginning to be in demand. I think in the future it will be even more popular.

With the advent of the cryptocurrency market, users have become necessary in bank cards, which could be directly withdrawn earnings in cryptocurrencies. Therefore, project cards will be in demand.
Activity: 238
Platio hits Japan!
We’ve just been at one of the biggest blockchain events in Japan, the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit, and are excited to tell you all about it!
https://medium.com/@platio/platio-hits-japan-bbde092cd681

I understand that the Platio team plans to actively promote its Ecosystem in the open spaces of the Asian market?
Activity: 124
The guys have a decent chance to grow and become a big company, with the condition that the commission for payments will be small. Because now it is very large in most similar applications.
Activity: 135
 there are already a lot of similar developments, I don’t even know how many people around the world use such systems. And in the future there will be more and more.
Merit: 11
Platio looks quite a promising project compared to other projects to date. In spite of the fact that private sale is being held now, almost 1 500 000 euros have already been collected. I’m sure that hardcap will be reached by the end of the pre-sale

Once this amount of investment has already been collected, then we can assume that the team is successfully passing ICO. It is immediately obvious that investors are interested in the project and are ready to assist in its development.
Activity: 56
I think that many people in the future will use such cards. From the point of view of the crypto community, this is a great development.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Platio

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 4.1 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
Now payment cards with the possibility of payment in a cryptocurrency are increasingly beginning to be in demand. I think in the future it will be even more popular.
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Dima Okhrimchuk Platio: Solving key problems of crypto industry. Speech at TEAMZ in Tokyo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gJAhj-BR5w&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
I am wondering that you are wanting from us a ETH wallet for purchasing but your project based on EOS. Why?

And I saw your project in this forum Bounty thread. But ANN link is not working. You may look at it.

For the moment, Platio will use Ethereum blockchain, for token sale and awhile after that. Then, Platio intends to build a Sidechain based on EOS technology, meaning that Platio will have their own blockchain!

This is a good news for us and investors. I think it is advantage use Ethereum network when processing token sale.
Pages:
Jump to: