Pages:
Author

Topic: Platio Smart Banking Ecosystem - solving the crypto world's challenges - page 10. (Read 23014 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Platio Smart Banking is able to make cryptocurrency a common payment method! You already have cooperation with major partners?
Hello Vivzi. You can find all official Platio partners at the partners section at https://platio.io/
well platio airdrop is very interesting because DPOS is used as a protocol, i like that
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
is there any alternative solution the team has prepare for any risks or problem that may arises? and when the solution they made is not working? want to be sure that this project worth to invest.
Activity: 476
Platio hits Japan!
We’ve just been at one of the biggest blockchain events in Japan, the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit, and are excited to tell you all about it!
https://medium.com/@platio/platio-hits-japan-bbde092cd681

Hopefully, with following the biggest blockchain program in Japan in the future will make this project more widely known by many investors and so that the target can be achieved more easily.
all very definitely wish the best for this project. Hopefully this project will gain a lot of support from investors. and hopefully also project always runs smoothly until success could be achieved.
Activity: 30
Hello Platio Smart Banking , do you have a bounty program?
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
The great advantage of this project is the experience and professionalism of the Platio team. I look forward to the launch of the ecosystem!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Platio hits Japan!
We’ve just been at one of the biggest blockchain events in Japan, the TEAMZ Blockchain Summit, and are excited to tell you all about it!

Hopefully, with following the biggest blockchain program in Japan in the future will make this project more widely known by many investors and so that the target can be achieved more easily.
Activity: 117
I was interested in trying to solve various risks and problems as a bank.
I look forward to future developments.
Activity: 210
Hello Platio,

We want to inform you that you can now list your Airdrop on TokensMarketplace! Listing is FREE and easy! Just follow our step by step instructions - https://tokensmarketplace.com/basic_listing/, and your Airdrop will be added to the platform no later than 24h after the submission!

If you need any assistance with setting up your account, feel free to contact us!

Best regards,
Tokens Marketplace
Activity: 129
This project is good indeed, I checked info on the team, everything looks good and reliable! Total Supply is 397,500,000 PGAS, not much for a project like this. It could be good for investing  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Platio hits Japan!

Activity: 468
Merit: 12
A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.
Platio is a banking platform which is used for the purpose of business for those who securely handle between crypto and traditional currencies. They don't hold any digital coin era or any of the cryptocurrencies that are developed. Platio will solve all the problems with the help of Platio ecosystem, and these are based on the EOS technology.
The number of logins likes crypto wallet, stockbroker and fiat banking apps separately for single asset management. If you are losing your private keys then at the same time you are losing your assets. Platio comes up with three types of assets and uses are in a banking app that helps to access crypto, fiat, and stocks. Platio will take all the payments only when you receive what you are paying for. Platio ecosystem provides all the crypto-friendly services to the users.
Platio platform does not collect fees for purchasing tokens. The only fee is for confirmation of transaction in remitted crypto currency blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Platio speach at the World Blockchain Forum in London
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GM8Os-R_vcA
As you may know, Platio was one of three winners in the ICO pitch competition at the World Blockchain Forum in London
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
Platio Smart Banking is able to make cryptocurrency a common payment method! You already have cooperation with major partners?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I dont know why, i really interseted with this project, i know many project like this before, but you have a different way, in a simpler way, that is easier to understand. This , will be successful in the future. When this project grows, I hope this project will remain the same as the concept
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I support this concept of the idea, because I see the usefulness of this platform due to the reliable management of digital assets. If the team provides us with a convenient and safe management of digital Finance, I think we will eventually be able to see successfully developing and most importantly profitable business of the company Platio.
This is a project that is very worth it to gain much support, because the project has a goal that is very useful and very nice to be developed in the future. However, although the concept offered very nice but it all must also be balanced with hard work and cooperation from all people involved in this project.
really sir. This Platio project is very valuable to be developed for the advancement of the crypto world in the future. a very intelligent ecosystem banking project that can solve challenges in the crypto world. the development team must fight and work hard for the achievement of this Platio success.
a project that does indeed have a very good prospect. and I think no need to hesitate, will certainly be a lot of people who provide support to the project. and I also believe that all teams will definitely always working hard and maintaining the cohesiveness of the team very well until the expected success can be achieved.
with support and positive responses to this project it will certainly make it easier for this project to achieve success, and the team will certainly be more enthusiastic and compact in developing this project, hopefully all that is expected from this project can be realized successfully.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I support this concept of the idea, because I see the usefulness of this platform due to the reliable management of digital assets. If the team provides us with a convenient and safe management of digital Finance, I think we will eventually be able to see successfully developing and most importantly profitable business of the company Platio.
This is a project that is very worth it to gain much support, because the project has a goal that is very useful and very nice to be developed in the future. However, although the concept offered very nice but it all must also be balanced with hard work and cooperation from all people involved in this project.
really sir. This Platio project is very valuable to be developed for the advancement of the crypto world in the future. a very intelligent ecosystem banking project that can solve challenges in the crypto world. the development team must fight and work hard for the achievement of this Platio success.
a project that does indeed have a very good prospect. and I think no need to hesitate, will certainly be a lot of people who provide support to the project. and I also believe that all teams will definitely always working hard and maintaining the cohesiveness of the team very well until the expected success can be achieved.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
Activity: 476
Pages:
Jump to: