Pages:
Author

Topic: Play a game as my referral - Earn up to 1 BTC! - page 3. (Read 10647 times)

donator
Activity: 3226
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Don't you realize, that if everyone on this list reaches, and accomplishes all of the requirements.
That's over 50 BTC or $40,000. No one would ever pay that much for a bunch of referrals,
for a game like golden-towns.

Its almost certainly a scheme, of getting tons and tons of referrals for self benefit.
And then running away.

I am surprised 50+ people signed up without even thinking about this situation.

Ok. I made a list of all his refferals from this topic. It's pretty impressive!
OP. If you won't give us any explanation till midnight why there's still no payment i will send this list and this topic to admin of Golden Towns.
All refferals please stop playing!

Refferals nicknames:
Brewins
bobjones
aivaneurobg
zandaargdt
Kiki115
BTChap
jambola
ninjafocus
jandzon
gracesfall
zoolwik
mvidetto
devthedev
networthsign
Straight7S
godspeed
ajw7989
similarlydon
readymadesi
visionselab
xmenreturns
boopy265420
Nezumi
Jochen
trafficolaa
oluis17
Dountoun
Dodo66
SanerWorld
Snail2
Bubulemag
Snigelmat
Slinker
TheAnon
maxl53
Diurno
viridism
fortuna
Ravelant
joeroxor
lobbes
Jiluvoit
microhashes
mrhelpful
Firedrake
LostInChaos6
xuannhan2108

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Get the pitchforks and level his golden town to the ground.
I barely know how the game works, but it would be really funny if we were all able to band together and go to war with him!
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Get the pitchforks and level his golden town to the ground.
Activity: 70
18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu
That is correct, silly me Smiley

Still hope this could work out in civil way, especially as I'm really close to level 5.
x5
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
We can send his refferal link from first post.
Activity: 70
18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu
Is it even possible to find out his username in goldentows, before sending this to game admins?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Exactly the same situation in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=326237.560
x5
Ok. I made a list of all his refferals from this topic. It's pretty impressive!
OP. If you won't give us any explanation till midnight why there's still no payment i will send this list and this topic to admin of Golden Towns.
All refferals please stop playing!

Refferals nicknames:
Brewins
bobjones
aivaneurobg
zandaargdt
Kiki115
BTChap
jambola
ninjafocus
jandzon
gracesfall
zoolwik
mvidetto
devthedev
networthsign
Straight7S
godspeed
ajw7989
similarlydon
readymadesi
visionselab
xmenreturns
boopy265420
Nezumi
Jochen
trafficolaa
oluis17
Dountoun
Dodo66
SanerWorld
Snail2
Bubulemag
Snigelmat
Slinker
TheAnon
maxl53
Diurno
viridism
fortuna
Ravelant
joeroxor
lobbes
Jiluvoit
microhashes
mrhelpful
Firedrake
LostInChaos6
xuannhan2108

x5
If he won't pay we can also make a list of his refferals from this forum and write to admin of GoldenTowns about this situation.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Of , course , he set a minimum payout on level 5 knowing he will make some resources of you and a lot of you will continue playing even if he never payed.
And he will get a few players that will say , hell , I'm gonna play and earn gold on my own.
Activity: 228
Yea indeed, we all better stop playing on his referral untill he comes back with proof of a payout..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
please stop playing with his link, me too also stop playing there, until he made payout to all pending withdraw Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 228
I would suggest to bring this to a moderator is he doenst pay-out in a couple of days. He was online a few times on this forum so it can't be that he is on a holiday or something.. He is now making money of us taking his refferal without paying us back so i think this must be noted somehow...

Activity: 51
theres another guy who pay more and much more rep i think
x5
^^
It seems that he made a payout on the 20th november already with some guy. But to be sure it would be nice to reply here if you received it :-). So we indeed don't play for nothing ^^.

Grtz

Probably one person but there's no proof.

He was online today but hasn't posted anything here. I recommend everbody to stop playing until situation gets clear!
legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Anybody received BTC from him?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Click on that buliding and hover over Upgrade button.

I also try but nothing happening every time site stuck and then I have to restart site

Make a new account. That's the only thing that worked for me. I had the same issue before.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Goldentowns username: aivaneurobg

Claim Reward - "Reach level 5 and receive 0.025BTC"

From recent posts I understand that is not yet paid any prize. I hope this is a temporary misunderstanding which will be removed, i.e. will be paid in the next 24 hours.

To clarify the situation, recommend new players to wait a registration via CrypticBits referral link, i.e. whether CrypticBits will pay the promised prizes or not.

Probably one of the best towns I've ever seen for level 5's.  Good for you.
Also, I reccommend people try to contact him via PM, but if he doesn't respond within 48 hours without notice, it's a scam to me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

From recent posts I understand that is not yet paid any prize. I hope this is a temporary misunderstanding which will be removed, i.e. will be paid in the next 24 hours.

To clarify the situation, recommend new players to wait a registration via CrypticBits referral link, i.e. whether CrypticBits will pay the promised prizes or not.

I have the same problem he still hasn't paid out... Oh well just another scam...
Activity: 56

http://prikachi.com/images/274/6787274y.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: