Pages:
Author

Topic: Play a game as my referral - Earn up to 1 BTC! - page 9. (Read 10647 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
OK I was able to sign up this time. I signed up as gracesfall.
x5
Activity: 59
I signed up as jandzon. Please check if everything is ok.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
How many hours would it take to get to level 10?

That completely depends on how you pay. If you log in twice a day for 5 minutes, I'd assume 2 weeks. If you play quite some more than that, it can easily be done within a week (it took me 8 days, I'm on my laptop almost all day so I just checked every hour or so)

But you have to buy energy because without buying energy, you can level up every 4 days only

Nope.  I leveled up to level 5 in 1 and a half weeks, you get 10 energy everytime you level up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 501
registered as zaandar Smiley

You're not listed as one of my referrals! If you want to go for the payouts, please make a new account.
As for the rest, confirmed!
Is it allowed to have multiple accounts?

not in this game
Activity: 896
Merit: 527
₿₿₿₿₿₿₿

You're not listed as one of my referrals! If you want to go for the payouts, please make a new account.
Is it allowed to have multiple accounts?
Activity: 31
signup with the username: ninjafocus
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I made jambola.
Activity: 42
Hrmmmmmm... I tried to sign up but once I clicked the button on the signup page, I got a 403 Forbidden error.

Any ideas?
Activity: 196
Merit: 101

I'm signed up as Kiki115, can you check for me?
Somehow it got me pass the tutorial and then sign up, after which I had to do the same tutorial all over again xD
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
Great, now everyone is collecting goldentowns ref's...
You actually pay a "tax" ingame, right?
It might actually be better to just play on your own.

You still pay a referral tax either way.
to who? I didn't use anyone's referral link.

referrals are part of the economic system that this game is essentially about, it wouldnt work if people with no refferal could sign up.  so if you didnt follow refferal link then you must have random unknown person assigned that you are paying tax to who has probably already made alot of dough off other players all thought they play "solo".   players become more valuable to the player that referred them as they level and can be traded for alot of gold to other players, if they are look promising.  Other players can also buy shares in the town once they over level 5, and make get resource dividends incl gold once they start mining.   there is another thread with more information if you need it.
Activity: 18
ok cool, thanks op Smiley
Activity: 28
Confirmed for all three! Have fun Smiley

oh oh..i have know idea why :/. anyway re-registered as zandaargdt, pls comfirm.
This is a sweet offer. Although the OP would be doubling his money easy.
I indeed do, wouldn't be a smart offer if i didn't Smiley It's a win-win situation!
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Signed up as BTChap
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
This is a sweet offer. Although the OP would be doubling his money easy.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
You said in the title earn up to 1BTC
F*** you
0.025+0.075+0.1+0.3+0.5= 1BTC

Math is challenging, especially for someone like him.
fildza, I understood your problems to communicate in english, but math should be universal.
@ OP, your offer is fantastic, I suggest all newbies join under him.  It takes me about 30 days to hit level 10, I wish I hadn't joined before :/

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Confirmed for both, thanks and have fun! Smiley
For how long are you planning on not decreasing the giveaway BitCoins ?

Im not planning to change the payout in the near future. Not when the price rises, but also not if the prices go down.

This commitment deserves some recognition. I will take the proposition into consideration, and wish best luck to everyone else!
Pages:
Jump to: