Pages:
Author

Topic: Play a game as my referral - Earn up to 1 BTC! - page 4. (Read 10647 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
i smell a scam
x5
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I start being worried about this situation. He was online today after all this posts and still no answers.
And I'm just about to hit 5 lvl...
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Still haven't received it, I will post when I do...
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
I hit level 5 yesterday, I have sent him 2 pms about the payout.  Still no payout (been over 24h), everyone be very careful investing time and money in this game because the user might not payout.

It seems that he made a payout on the 20th november already with some guy. But to be sure it would be nice to reply here if you received it :-). So we indeed don't play for nothing ^^.

Grtz
Activity: 28
I hit level 5 yesterday, I have sent him 2 pms about the payout.  Still no payout (been over 24h), everyone be very careful investing time and money in this game because the user might not payout.

Let us know if you hear anything...I don't really want to spend any more time on this game, if I'm not going to get paid.
Activity: 462
I hit level 5 yesterday, I have sent him 2 pms about the payout.  Still no payout (been over 24h), everyone be very careful investing time and money in this game because the user might not payout.
Activity: 70
18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu
AFAIK, users can't exchange gold between themselves, you need to use one of the dealers, whom take a provision of course.

Activity: 126
Hello! I signed up using your link under the name kieranjones1 - my bitcoin address is 19duyhWV79wWnM9SQQL75zXcM7B63JvDkh. Game seems pretty fun so far! I know you make your money out of in-game gold, but do you think it would be worth sending a tiny amount of gold to each user? It seems like you need a tiny bit to reach level 2 and actually start paying taxes, but it's taking me forever to get past level 1 right now!
Activity: 420
★☆★777Coin★☆★
Click on that buliding and hover over Upgrade button.

I also try but nothing happening every time site stuck and then I have to restart site
Activity: 70
18cchz74xD2rusZ6dgio73opk6biwzVxKu
Click on that buliding and hover over Upgrade button.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
HELP ME PLS

WHAT SHOULD I DO?Huh

legendary
Activity: 1020
Merit: 1000
Just registered, confirm me.
username: xuannhan2108
1L2AWzftEWnguRvcV9tCgH6BkcxbY3LdiZ
Activity: 36
Hi, I just signed up.

Username: LostInChaos6
Address: 1B7EkWSw7TwA9ZmvShwPMnmWTfw7F1MYyL

Thanks!
1Kyor4cvxH81PEx3dWa633fHHgmZuXY992

Signed up under you...Firedrake

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002
Signed up.

lvl 0

Name: mrhelpful

Wallet id: 19PkZxsQABNCkHp3ckQzwVLH2t64RDgo2W

Confirm? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
CrypticBits, could you help me out? I have no idea how to get past the tutorial, since that one button doesn't work for me. I could PM you my details so you can finish the tutorial for me?

Perhaps just make a new account?

Tried it, still no luck. I have no idea what's causing this problem. I even tried using a different PC :S
Activity: 105
username: microhashes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
True, but where can you find the level 5 players (or level 3-4 players). That is the problem.

You're it...  Smiley

Tongue
Activity: 11
Jiluvoit lvl. 0

Here's my bitcoin address:
13JvpUzXAvupU4u1kRewVeSZWUxz76HtJc

I look forward to playing!
Just signed up a couple days ago. Can you confirm?

Name: lobbes
BTC address: 1HafypP6LX2rc3oFm2R32vAmYWJqu6Jdg3

I don't see your name in my overview..

Damn.. and I'm almost level 2  Undecided

There's no way to sign up under you after-the-fact is there?

Nope, sorry. What day did you register? I've only checked the yesterday and today, as the list is ehm... quite a bit too long to go through searching for 1 name Grin

Lol, lots of taxes coming your way I see?  Wink

I registered on November 19th, so maybe there is hope yet for me...

Doh, since you posted today I looked only at 20 and 21 Grin Confirmed!

Edit: Oh.. and now I see you said in your post that you registered a couple of days ago. Heh, my bad.
Pages:
Jump to: