Pages:
Author

Topic: Play Flappy Bird on your Android Phone and win FREE BTC! Faucet - page 13. (Read 46533 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Wow, i don't play to flappybird to more time, is already active with more player?

if you can not play Flappy Bird, you can try another game, but this game is made in the same well from Bitplay, namely Bitcoin Crush Smiley
they have the same features, play tournaments and earn bitcoin Smiley

for me Bitcoin crush is more difficult to play than coin flapper...and i'd rather to play coin flapper every day...

Im glad you are enjoying our games so much

yes it's fun to play flappy and also really fun to win the game and get the rewards all is perfect but is there any limitation of time to play if we plays in challenge mode
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions

I don't say this very often, but you did a great job  Smiley My whole family is addicted to your game...

Thank you that is a very nice thing to say
Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

I don't say this very often, but you did a great job  Smiley My whole family is addicted to your game...
EOS Auctions
Wow, i don't play to flappybird to more time, is already active with more player?

if you can not play Flappy Bird, you can try another game, but this game is made in the same well from Bitplay, namely Bitcoin Crush Smiley

for me Bitcoin crush is more difficult to play than coin flapper...and i'd rather to play coin flapper every day...

EOS Auctions
Follow our Twitter at https://twitter.com/BitplayToday for news about Bitplay and BTC, also chances to win free BTC in the future
Activity: 896

Sure, but the payout is lower  Wink
Activity: 532

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Hi there, I am OP and work at BitPlay Today, the game's publisher. Sorry for going dark on this thread for so long. We had been working hard on some new games that will be coming out in July. I think you will like them. I will monitor this thread actively from now on and will answer questions.

Hey it's ok OP Smiley Nice update. More upcoming games next month.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hi there, I am OP and work at BitPlay Today, the game's publisher. Sorry for going dark on this thread for so long. We had been working hard on some new games that will be coming out in July. I think you will like them. I will monitor this thread actively from now on and will answer questions.

sounds like a very interesting and nice, I can not wait to try it I hope this is better than before and in terms of the larger reward and no limit  Smiley
i'm waiting here waiting for your new game
EOS Auctions
the game is cool i really like it also the rewards rather play this game than faucet...i plays coin flapper everyday..but why there is limitation to only play 200 times a day
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Got it installed. It seems my daughter is going to be a fan of this. Too addictive Smiley
legendary

Even with no active player , just play it. There's a reward. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
WOW! I just got 890 satoshi from this game.
legendary

I have addressed  about this before, in fact you can get 0.0012btc/day if you always in the first rank on the free tournaments (200x). And you may earn more by playing the challenge mode.

Thanks.

I think my small bro can do that hehe. Will install it in his smartphone.
legendary
Activity: 1232
thats a lot of money i think downloading it right now even though i deleted it previously

If you have a little brother you can download the game to his smartphone and tell him that if he breaks your record (lets say 100) you will give him 10$
Of course that he will never do it, but if he competitive kid he will play all day long to try  Grin Cheesy

haha nice and funny idea, but when the game has reached 200x, he had to stop and continue tomorrow and up to every day and so on so haha, until he really get $10  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1148
thats a lot of money i think downloading it right now even though i deleted it previously

If you have a little brother you can download the game to his smartphone and tell him that if he breaks your record (lets say 100) you will give him 10$
Of course that he will never do it, but if he competitive kid he will play all day long to try  Grin Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: