Pages:
Author

Topic: Play Flappy Bird on your Android Phone and win FREE BTC! Faucet - page 10. (Read 46533 times)

Activity: 567
Merit: 148
Does anyone know how much can we get from playing this , I playde it long ago then stopped . It was buggy back then and I'am not sure about the moment

Then try to play again and compare your earnings in the past to today. Much better to see for yourself. Give it a try again. Smiley

If it's 0.0005/day as the user above me said then it's too low I guess  Huh that's why I'am asking how much you could get per day

Just 1-2 hours a day 50k satoshis is not bad plus you do it for fun Smiley . May I know your rewards expectations? You want like BTC0.1 or BTC0.05 a day in this game?

Nah you wouldn't get that even with signature compaigns , I'am not that crazy haha Grin
I was thinking on something like 0.1 BTC a month . that would be fair iguess
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
EOS Auctions
Does anyone know how much can we get from playing this , I playde it long ago then stopped . It was buggy back then and I'am not sure about the moment

Then try to play again and compare your earnings in the past to today. Much better to see for yourself. Give it a try again. Smiley

If it's 0.0005/day as the user above me said then it's too low I guess  Huh that's why I'am asking how much you could get per day
With the PRO version, you can win significantly more at a faster pace than the FREE tournaments. Understandably, the FREE tournaments give out less because we are essentially giving the Bitcoin away out of our own pockets. We don't believe in ads, so unlike a faucet that forces you to watch or view ads, we give you great fun playing the game and a healthy amount of FREE Bitcoin as well.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

Just 1-2 hours a day 50k satoshis is not bad plus you do it for fun Smiley . May I know your rewards expectations? You want like BTC0.1 or BTC0.05 a day in this game?

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Damn, seeing people get 0.0005/day is a great amount for me but sadly there is no WP version *sobs*

Poor WP users, always get left out xD
legendary

legendary
U can earn more BTC by playing PRO Version, I got 0.1 BTC a day lol Cheesy

damn, is it real? you can get that much in one day? How long have you played it? i want to try please tell me link about PRO version Huh

Here in their main site.

http://bit.ly/coinflapper_pro                                                                                                             

thank you dude Smiley
How about with you? whether you already played? and getting 0.1BTC? Smiley.

The apk file of pro version is still here in my desktop and will install it in my phone after office hour to give it a try. I doubt I can get that BTC0.1 because Im not that good @ playing this game. I will give it to my little siblings Smiley

I cannot speak to any individual's particular winnings, but it is true that the PRO version pays out significantly more, 0.003 to the tournament winner and 0.0005 to the runner up. However, there is a 0.001 entry fee required to enter a PRO tournament.

Ahh I see. High fee high rewards. Thanks.
EOS Auctions
I cannot speak to any individual's particular winnings, but it is true that the PRO version pays out significantly more, 0.003 to the tournament winner and 0.0005 to the runner up. However, there is a 0.001 entry fee required to enter a PRO tournament.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

damn, is it real? you can get that much in one day? How long have you played it? i want to try please tell me link about PRO version Huh

Here in their main site.

thank you dude Smiley
How about with you? whether you already played? and getting 0.1BTC? Smiley.
legendary

Here in their main site.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

legendary
My sister got 12k satoshis in just 30minutes and she is not always in Rank 1.  Shocked

Hey mate. Is this true hehe. May I know the link? Smiley            

EDIT : I found it now in their main site. Thanks. Smiley                                                                 
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
how much you get btc from this game?

thanks

maximum 600 satoshi's 200 times a day (but you'll have to win each round) + some satoshi's if you directly challange your friends + some satoshi's if you play their other game "coin crush" (payouts are lower).

Basically, you could get as much as 0.0012 from flappy bird by playing the regular game (600 satoshi's * 200) + maybe 0.0004 from coin crusher + direct challenges (just an educated guess)...

In reality, i make 0.0005/day, since i'm addicted to this game  Grin
Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

thanks

maximum 600 satoshi's 200 times a day (but you'll have to win each round) + some satoshi's if you directly challange your friends + some satoshi's if you play their other game "coin crush" (payouts are lower).

Basically, you could get as much as 0.0012 from flappy bird by playing the regular game (600 satoshi's * 200) + maybe 0.0004 from coin crusher + direct challenges (just an educated guess)...

In reality, i make 0.0005/day, since i'm addicted to this game  Grin
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

thanks
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
awesome app runs smoothly in my galaxy pocket and trend
Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

Thanks for the info. We will be launching our Bitcoin Hopper game next week, would you mind testing out our PRO version on your phone? It uses a different graphics library than Coin Flapper and we have tested it on lots of devices.

Also, can anyone else help us out by testing on your device?

Send me a PM if you need more help (3 android devices available)
legendary
Thanks for the info. We will be launching our Bitcoin Hopper game next week, would you mind testing out our PRO version on your phone? It uses a different graphics library than Coin Flapper and we have tested it on lots of devices.

Sure I can help. I do some beta testing in some offline and online games in the past so maybe I am fit to this. Will wait for the instrcution. 
EOS Auctions
I use the android is not good with 512 in RAM, whether the game is tough for my hp or no ?
Thanks!

My smartphone is a low model Android and only has 312mb of RAM and this game run smoothly. No problem occurs. Smiley                                                                   

I can help

Thanks, I will post back here the specifics of how to get the game early.
Pages:
Jump to: