Pages:
Author

Topic: Play Flappy Bird on your Android Phone and win FREE BTC! Faucet - page 7. (Read 46533 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
I had joined it ones. But the winner of the pro tournament had over 200 points. I try it again as soon the entry price is set to 0.0002.
Im still to weak with 8 average and 100 hiscore.
But for free games type maeuschen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1005
I think a pro game of mine is stuck (it has been open for a couple of hours now, no other users seem to join the game)... User z o t t e j o s (no spaces).
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Awesome Game, Flappy bird and bitcoins what could be better?
Yes, its really a nice game.  Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It works fine, I really enjoyed this Game...
That happens to me with apps when l have less memory. Maybe it helps when you delete unneeded apps that your phone has more memory. Or your android version (mine is 4.3)  has a bug with two processes at same time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I also use facebook account. It works fine. Maybe slow or instable network causes that game cant be played

but it does not work well for me, when using facebook login always crash. when I have a fast and stable connection  Huh
I also use facebook account. It works fine. Maybe slow or instable network causes that game cant be played
Activity: 532
i cant play this game
may be not compatibel with my android.

whether you use a login with facebook? if true. you try to create an account. I also if login with facebook error can not be played
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
im excited for the new game when will it be released? Smiley

Very soon, just finalizing things...
will this new game available in play store too? or need to download it from webpage, as soon you guys release it
It will be an APK to install from a link at first, but then in the Play store sometime next week. Link coming very soon Smiley

I hope that soon will be on next week or the next few days , I can't wait for it  Smiley
Best of luck to your new game!
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com

will this new game available in play store too? or need to download it from webpage, as soon you guys release it
It will be an APK to install from a link at first, but then in the Play store sometime next week. Link coming very soon Smiley
i will be waiting for your link to release on your website
also will there be a pro version or having a tournament option with a entrance fee
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I want to download and play Smiley
Any update on the new game?  Grin
Activity: 546
EOS Auctions

Activity: 308
❃ CyberNick ❃

EOS Auctions

Activity: 294
i want to download and play
legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
Metawin.com
EOS Auctions
i cant play this game
may be not compatibel with my android.

May we know your Android phone's info like model , state and in what Operating System it is running now? Thanks.               
Send email to support [at] bitplay.today and they will respond very quickly.
EOS Auctions
The new game? Smiley Smiley
Wrapping it up today, should have an APK for you tomorrow or Wed at the latest. Very interested in what you think.
Pages:
Jump to: