Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLC] PlatinCoin - PreLaunch Cryptosystem Announcement - page 4. (Read 262594 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
CryptoTrader

Secure Box

- Provides reliable storage of your coins.
- Brings 10% of the profits from the extraction of coins.
- Makes prey instead of a computer.
- Quickly create blocks.
- It conserves electricity and the environment.
- The cost of extracting coins does not depend on the number of other users and miners on the network. There may be at least several million.
- Guarantor of stability and speed of a decentralized PLC network.
CryptoTrader
ATTENTION! TODAY 30.06.2017 at 18.30 MSK
BRIEFING WITH THE GENERAL DIRECTOR WILL BE HELD!

COME AND INVITE FRIENDS AND PARTNERS!
Link for entry: http://en.platincoin.me

The language of communication is Russian or German.
CryptoTrader
Promotions 26.06 - 11.07.2017
https://platincoin.promo/

In the period from July 26 to June 11, 2017 you can get not only coins at the lowest price, but BONUSES and Gifts.

Buying packs of coins for a total of 1805 EURO + VAT (+ 18% for Russia), you will receive:

- coins for the lowest rate and training materials.
+ Bonus + 15% from 1805 EURO (+ 270.75 EURO) in the coins of the PLC.
+ VAT refund in PLC coins (for Russia + 18% = 649.8 EURO)
+ Gift 4 physical coins Platincoin (not from precious metals, but the same super beautiful)
+ Sucure Box for safe storage and for mining coins. https://i.gyazo.com/f48ee5402b5bd435a298c15968e68671.png

Also, all the above bonuses you will receive and for large amounts: 5 000, 10 000, 15 000 EUR and more!
IMPORTANT!!! This opportunity is valid ONLY for the Promo Promotion period until July 11 !!!

Details on the site https://platincoin.promo/

* The VAT for each country is different. Everyone knows VAT in their country.
Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan do not pay VAT, so they can transfer without VAT.

* All acquisitions in the PLC Group AG are covered by the "Consumer Protection Law", therefore everyone has 14 days to return the purchased coins, packages and Secure Box.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Please contact me if you need English translation for your next project. I hope we can work together. Thanks dev.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Activity: 658
The company is preparing to issue plastic cards having on the balance both crypt currency and fiat currencies.

Using it, you can pay in any terminal, having a crypt currency  on the balance.

This one is really interesting.
When will it be ready?
CryptoTrader
sounds like a joke? what is this coin?

if you know onecoin or swisscoin,, this coin is similiar with that,,
have marketing plan just like MLM,,
but anyone who join this,, just want to say good luck

You seem lost. There are no these coins here.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network

if you know onecoin or swisscoin,, this coin is similiar with that,,
have marketing plan just like MLM,,
but anyone who join this,, just want to say good luck
CryptoTrader
Stupid is your mother who begot a stupid SCAM promoter son! I'll report this thread and you, you bastard! Grin

SCAMMER, PROJECT GARBAGE, ZILBERCOIN AT LEAST RENDERED SOMETHING, THAT REFURBISHED SHIT, WILL ENRICH THE FIRST, A CLASSIC PYRAMID! YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Cool

You look at yourself what you are.

Has got into doubtful projects, in a zilberkoin and other doubtful coins. You did not ask me if you needed to be there.
And now you're telling me that I'm a fool?

I do not participate there and did not participate. And you participate.
So which of us is stupid after this?

And why are you writing about this in this topic. Write in the subject about zilberkoin. There call all fools.

Here you write about this in the wrong place.
CryptoTrader

News for MLM Liders! and  4 all.

I remind you that now a very good period, you just need to register partners! Registration is FREE !!!
After opening of purchases to all of us the company in the form of indemnification opens all 11 levels of the referral program and in offset of turnover of structure go all purchases from these levels!

Such an opportunity will be open for the period during which the delay (counting from May 11!) Of purchases will take place! Then you have to perform qualifications to open the levels! Everyone who has certain qualifications for this "grace period" will remain for ever! So now it's golden time and you need to use it to the fullest! In the future, the company includes "MARKETING-ARKADA" and all registered partners will be informed on behalf of the sponsor !! About the news and achievements of the company!

FRIENDS IMPORTANT !! One more moment. Who is registered before the start of the purchase of packages, this year it is released from the registration fee of 25 euros !!!

Due to the fact that the company does not have time to process legal and tax procedures, because In all countries the laws are different, the purchase of packages has been postponed for several weeks.

The Director General said that as long as they do not
 All "turnkey" money from anyone will not take.
The purchase of packages will be announced in advance.

Register those who wish, do not leave for later.
After the opening of the company, an additional fee will be introduced for a personal office 25 €
All those who register before the payment of packages of 25 €, this amount will not be charged from them .
CryptoTrader
The company is preparing to issue plastic cards having on the balance both crypt currency and fiat currencies.

Using it, you can pay in any terminal, having a crypt currency  on the balance.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
total coin  Huh

It's not even a coin. Legally it is a package of services - educational, investment, the use of the business social network and the ministry, which includes a coin.
You can buy coins in a package for some amount and see how the price will change. Within 14 days you can return your money back.
You have no risk at all.

Join the group on Facebook, there are a lot of photos and videos. YOU will see much more than here.

Even better, watch the video. This is not just a coin. This was not on the market and it's hard to understand right away.

In the first hour of the preliminary registration more than 3,000 people registered. And there is a stir among those who have dealt with this coin.

I just wanted to quote this so its here in case you decide to delete your comment.

If its not a coin, how can I purchase the coins in a package?
If its not a coin, and its not a cryptocurrency (its a cryptosystem) then this thread should be locked.
Thanks for posting this either way... this is the only information anyone needs to know about what you're doing.
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
Activity: 758
You can buy something on the site in 2 months.
Now there are no purchases.

Go to the Zilberkoin pile.
Platincoin is not a speculative coin.
In any case, it is not for those who want to drown and fall down.

This is a long-term coin with an ever-increasing income from real business projects.
Not for speculation on the stock exchange.

If you do not understand the coin, you do not need to compare it to other coins without a difference. You look stupid.  Cheesy Cool
Stupid is your mother who begot a stupid SCAM promoter son! I'll report this thread and you, you bastard! Grin

SCAMMER, PROJECT GARBAGE, ZILBERCOIN AT LEAST RENDERED SOMETHING, THAT REFURBISHED SHIT, WILL ENRICH THE FIRST, A CLASSIC PYRAMID! YOU ARE DISGUSTING. Cool
CryptoTrader
Would not the project start on 05/11? Why can not I deposit anything on the site? Also, I will take advantage of this HYPE, as I did in Zilbercoin, the end we all know! Cool Cool

You can buy something on the site in 2 months.
Now there are no purchases.

Go to the Zilberkoin pile.
Platincoin is not a speculative coin.
In any case, it is not for those who want to drown and fall down.

This is a long-term coin with an ever-increasing income from real business projects.
Not for speculation on the stock exchange.

If you do not understand the coin, you do not need to compare it to other coins without a difference. You look stupid.  Cheesy Cool
CryptoTrader

nice supply for this platin,, the new way of onecoin and swisscoin that will spread the world  Shocked
anyway, this coin is listed on exchange or not ? if yes,, what exchange

This coin will not be on the stock exchange. You can forget about it. It is not for the stock exchange. It is for internal calculations and investing in startups.
This is what the company earns, not speculation on the stock exchange. The growth of its value is due to the income from investments in real business.

Onecoin and the Swisscoins do not even stand close. I repeat this for stupid idiots.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
how much total suply platincoin dev
how much total premine
or same with the billion coin shitcoin, with unlimited coin and 100% premine

Lol  Cheesy same with the billion shitcoin or another ponzi scheme

the dev is doesn't even answer my questions, ,

at least i know, who you are dev

Total will be 580 million coins.

nice supply for this platin,, the new way of onecoin and swisscoin that will spread the world  Shocked
anyway, this coin is listed on exchange or not ? if yes,, what exchange
Activity: 758
Would not the project start on 05/11? Why can not I deposit anything on the site? Also, I will take advantage of this HYPE, as I did in Zilbercoin, the end we all know! Cool Cool
CryptoTrader
So from now on, finally, PlatinCoin will be released? In which exchanges? What are your involvement with OneCoin and SwissCoin? Smiley

Why do you keep asking the same question?
I already answered him several times.
I will say it again. Platinum is another kind of coin. It has nothing to do with Swisskoin and the Onekoin. Nothing, never, nowhere.

Founder Platincoin Alex Rainhardt was in the past a successful distributor in the onykoin. He was not a leader or founder there, he was a simple successful distributor. Therefore you all mix these different coins.
But it's not right. This prevents you from understanding the new global business with new technological solutions.

Start of the company, when you can buy a coin to buy coins, moves for 2 months. However, the time to enter the exchange in August 2017 is not tolerated. This means for you that you will wait less time to enter the exchange after buying a coin at the lowest price

A big request to those who have friends who earn in MLM. Tell them about this company. It will be profitable for everyone!
This business can not be stopped already!

New lending in 16 languages ​​for our international team who promote this coin around the world. www.go4platin.com
CryptoTrader
This coin has a very limited growth potential.

If the company is going to be listed on the stock market, then the coins become commodities and people trying to sell them via MLM will require a license in a few countries.
This is why people are being arrested for promoting it and profiting from this idea already.

http://www.coindesk.com/india-onecoin-crackdown-arrests/

PLC is already illegal in my country, and its not even finished being made.

Why are you writing about this here?
There is no oncoin.

You got the wrong address.

In India, Platincoin does not work. It does not work anywhere else.

Finish trolit - why do you need this? Do you get paid for this?

The coin you are going to make is illegal in China and North America too.
It is a pre-launch announcement, this is where we ask questions about what is being created.
This is information that people need to know before investing time in your ideas.
This is how the forums work.

How can something that does not exist still be forbidden?   Shocked  Grin   Grin Grin

We do not work in the countries mentioned. In addition, all coins are banned there. You have not reported anything new here.
Pages:
Jump to: