Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLC] PlatinCoin - PreLaunch Cryptosystem Announcement - page 6. (Read 262594 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
CryptoTrader

How many people will burn to use the Platincoin?

CryptoTrader

How do you think the rate of Platincoin will change?

CryptoTrader

PLATINCOIN Mobile wallet NEWS!!! RU  https://youtu.be/kEsCsNiJeGo
CryptoTrader

Welcome to the Moscow office of the company together with our partner from Germany.
Video https://youtu.be/X1ErVm-xYbo
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The disrespect and lack of a response makes me think there is no bank, or team, and the writeup matches Onecoin exactly.

Good luck with your cyкa блять coin.
CryptoTrader

PlatinCoin World News EN 2 min   https://youtu.be/_b7Kli5zv9k

Where are ......?

Are you Satoshi Nakamoto? Smiley

Please sign up for an appointment and come to our office, where you can learn everything personally.

Please bring your identification documents with you, as well as documents on the degree of your education.

Also provide documents confirming that you have no mental illnesses and that you are not a throller.

We have many differences from oncoin, and you can find them here.

I'm asking you questions about your thread, and you ask me if I have a mental illness?
You didn't answer anything.

Ill let the terrible response slide... and ask politely again.

What bank is holding your gold?
Who are the people on the team you claim to have?
How is this not exactly like Onecoin?

//edit

Am I wrong?
Do these questions not require an answer before we take the time and effort to support this coin?

Someone here has lost their mind.. is it me? or the OP?

//edit 2

Whats the address of your office? Ill come for a tour.
CryptoTrader
Where are ......?

Are you Satoshi Nakamoto? Smiley

Please sign up for an appointment and come to our office, where you can learn everything personally.

Please bring your identification documents with you, as well as documents on the degree of your education.

Also provide documents confirming that you have no mental illnesses and that you are not a throller.

We have many differences from oncoin, and you can find them here.
Where are the precious metals stored? Which Swiss bank should I contact to verify your claim?
Do you already have the metals to back this up?
Or, are you buying precious metals with the money invested?

If you are selling educational packages, do we get an example of the education provided?

Why is there a 14 day waiting period to sell the coins back?

//edit

For this, the company has a department of lawyers, a development department, an implementation department, an analytical service and other necessary services.

Who is on your department of lawyers/development/implementation and analytical services?
I would like to verify these people with few google searches.

Therefore, it was decided to attract professionals from the MLM industry who are able to do this.
We see that this gives good results that exceeded our expectations.

How is this coin any different from OneCoin?

CryptoTrader
Official registration PLC Group AG: www.zefix.ch/en/ or here: www.moneyhouse.ch/ and here: https://zg.chregister.ch
CryptoTrader
Platincoin is not just another coin of a dummy, which can only be traded on the stock exchange.
Platincoin is a complete crypto system.
It is not intended for bidding or mayning.  It is created for daily use.
For use not only on the Internet, in the virtual space, but also in ordinary stores, markets, car dealerships, airports and so on.

For this, the company has a department of lawyers, a development department, an implementation department, an analytical service and other necessary services.

this is nice concept,, and something new in cryptocurrency industry,,
anyway did you have some bounty campaign dev ?

98% of the population have a very small idea of crypto currencys. Our technology needs to be explained to a large number of people who do not know anything about crypto currency. It takes a lot of time and money. Therefore, it was decided to attract professionals from the MLM industry who are able to do this.
We see that this gives good results that exceeded our expectations.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
Platincoin is not just another coin of a dummy, which can only be traded on the stock exchange.
For use not only on the Internet, in the virtual space, but also in ordinary stores, markets, car dealerships, airports and so on.

this is nice concept,, and something new in cryptocurrency industry,,
anyway did you have some bounty campaign dev ?
CryptoTrader

CryptoTrader
total coin  Huh

It's not even a coin. Legally it is a package of services - educational, investment, the use of the business social network and the ministry, which includes a coin.
You can buy coins in a package for some amount and see how the price will change. Within 14 days you can return your money back.
You have no risk at all.

Join the group on Facebook, there are a lot of photos and videos. YOU will see much more than here.

Even better, watch the video. This is not just a coin. This was not on the market and it's hard to understand right away.

In the first hour of the preliminary registration more than 3,000 people registered. And there is a stir among those who have dealt with this coin.

you say wich includes coin,,
so you must be have a total coin for this platincoin ?

because its all about supply and demand ,, when your coin is unlimited thats will be bad

Yes, that is right. Now those who buy a coin receive the entire set of products and services. It's also true that when you buy a set of products and services, you get a coin.
Therefore, it is possible to return everything back within 14 days. This is done because the company operates in a legal legal regime.
Also, therefore, you can easily buy coins and sell them for fiat money. Without intermediaries, without exchange points, without huge interest for conversion. Without the risk of being deceived. All transactions will be officially made through the bank and this will not be taxed in many cases.

The company applies a new legal approach, so that the crypto currency can be used absolutely legally in any country. So that you can pay by PLC in for any goods in any store and it was legal.
As you know, everyone who accepts bitcoins for payment now does not do this legally and at any time can be punished or stopped doing it.
CryptoTrader
first questions and i hope you will answer it
this is HYIP , MLM or cryptocurrency ,,?
why you add HYIP(High Yield investments program) marketing plan in this project ?
or this is just another ponzi scheme with crypto as the product

I already answered this question earlier. Topic #9 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18710829

Platinum is a crypto currency, which will soon be released on 2 exchanges.
Neither to Hypes nor to ponzi company is not. Officially registered in Switzerland. He works in partnership with the government of several countries to legalize crypto currency.
The company has developed cryptomatics, which are also in production.
The company receives a license and will open a crypto bank.

Thanks to Platinocoin, many people will be able to change fiat money for crypto currency and back with minimal commissions and exchange risks.

Now I have my question for you: what did you look at from the submitted materials, before asking your question?

thanks for reply me,, you say there will be released on 2 exchange ?
what exchange ,, is that poloniex, bittrex , yobit or others

Now this is private information for the general public. You will learn about this after the official start of the company.

Getting started on the stock exchange will not be a sudden event. Participants in the partner program of the company will know about this in advance, and the other guys follow the news on the forum, facebook, telegrams and TV news.
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
first questions and i hope you will answer it
this is HYIP , MLM or cryptocurrency ,,?
why you add HYIP(High Yield investments program) marketing plan in this project ?
or this is just another ponzi scheme with crypto as the product

I already answered this question earlier. Topic #9 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18710829

Platinum is a crypto currency, which will soon be released on 2 exchanges.
Neither to Hypes nor to ponzi company is not. Officially registered in Switzerland. He works in partnership with the government of several countries to legalize crypto currency.
The company has developed cryptomatics, which are also in production.
The company receives a license and will open a crypto bank.

Thanks to Platinocoin, many people will be able to change fiat money for crypto currency and back with minimal commissions and exchange risks.

Now I have my question for you: what did you look at from the submitted materials, before asking your question?

thanks for reply me,, you say there will be released on 2 exchange ?
what exchange ,, is that poloniex, bittrex , yobit or others
CryptoTrader
algortim ? pow

Algoritm: gibrid PoW + PoS

PoW:

+ PoS:
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
algortim ? pow
CryptoTrader
Activity: 602
Merit: 263
Nice, but you have to give more details. I did not see anything new.
Pages:
Jump to: