Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLC] PlatinCoin - PreLaunch Cryptosystem Announcement - page 7. (Read 262633 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
CryptoTrader
how much total suply platincoin dev
how much total premine
or same with the billion coin shitcoin, with unlimited coin and 100% premine

Lol  Cheesy same with the billion shitcoin or another ponzi scheme

the dev is doesn't even answer my questions, ,

at least i know, who you are dev

Total will be 580 million coins.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
total coin  Huh

It's not even a coin. Legally it is a package of services - educational, investment, the use of the business social network and the ministry, which includes a coin.
You can buy coins in a package for some amount and see how the price will change. Within 14 days you can return your money back.
You have no risk at all.

Join the group on Facebook, there are a lot of photos and videos. YOU will see much more than here.

Even better, watch the video. This is not just a coin. This was not on the market and it's hard to understand right away.

In the first hour of the preliminary registration more than 3,000 people registered. And there is a stir among those who have dealt with this coin.

you say wich includes coin,,
so you must be have a total coin for this platincoin ?

because its all about supply and demand ,, when your coin is unlimited thats will be bad
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
just keep watching this thread
CryptoTrader
first questions and i hope you will answer it
this is HYIP , MLM or cryptocurrency ,,?
why you add HYIP(High Yield investments program) marketing plan in this project ?
or this is just another ponzi scheme with crypto as the product

I already answered this question earlier. Topic #9 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18710829

Platinum is a crypto currency, which will soon be released on 2 exchanges.
Neither to Hypes nor to ponzi company is not. Officially registered in Switzerland. He works in partnership with the government of several countries to legalize crypto currency.
The company has developed cryptomatics, which are also in production.
The company receives a license and will open a crypto bank.

Thanks to Platinocoin, many people will be able to change fiat money for crypto currency and back with minimal commissions and exchange risks.

Now I have my question for you: what did you look at from the submitted materials, before asking your question?
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
how much total premine

Lol  Cheesy same with the billion shitcoin or another ponzi scheme

the dev is doesn't even answer my questions, ,

at least i know, who you are dev
Activity: 616
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
how much total premine
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
first questions and i hope you will answer it
this is HYIP , MLM or cryptocurrency ,,?
why you add HYIP(High Yield investments program) marketing plan in this project ?
or this is just another ponzi scheme with crypto as the product

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
Watching--- Reserved  Wink
CryptoTrader
CryptoTrader
Did I read this right
No mining. No double spending.
There will be no TOKENS,
There will be no SPLIT,
There Will not Be Mining
NO DIFFICULTY!

That means it's 100 premine and they will control the coins and increase the supply what and whenever they want it's a big turn around from what a crypto currency is,we can now level this coin as an mlm coin and don't deserve to be here.

Platincoin already exists and like other altcoyins, should be here. I think guys should know about them. Everyone decides to trade or not to use it.  Smiley

Platincoin already exists and like other altcoyins, should be here. I think guys should know about them. Everyone decides to trade or not to use it.

Every owner of the coin wants to control it. But when it is traded on the market, it is very difficult to do this.
Time and market will show everything.

In any case, a powerful promotion system is tied to the coin, so it is expected that it should grow in price.
Study this question. Perhaps you change your mind.
In the meantime, some are based on the opinion of one article, on which the author earns a penny of popularity ..)))
CryptoTrader
how much supply coin, we need to know?

Forgive me, I did not understand your question because of the inaccuracy of the translation. Please, build your question differently.
I will answer necessarily.
CryptoTrader
I checked this coin on Google and this what shows up http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/platincoin-review-top-swisscoin-investor-launches-own-crypto-scam/ so we can say if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it is a duck,this is another stay away coin,but if you are a follower of Onecoin then go for it.

I would agree with this article as a trader. In the article, a person makes a conclusion based on history. But everything changes and the price does not always go where she always went.

You probably looked carefully at the materials that were presented in the topic. There is a link to the largest Russian newspaper Izvestia.
It reported that the head of the Swedish-German company PLC Group AG. He will talk about his crypto currency (Platincoin), which is provided with assets of international companies, will speak at the Forum of Crown Players of the Market in the Government of the Russian Federation.

That something about it your analyst vankoina is not mentioned anywhere.

On the page there is a video from the forum, where, though in Russian they say, but it is clear that this is the PL group of AG.

Well, answer the question yourself: if you once did not get something (for example, you were fired from work), then you stop completely doing it (get a job)?
... or will you make an error analysis and take action again?

I think you now have something to think about.
Activity: 202
Merit: 100
onecoin 2  Grin

get out here
CryptoTrader
total coin  Huh

It's not even a coin. Legally it is a package of services - educational, investment, the use of the business social network and the ministry, which includes a coin.
You can buy coins in a package for some amount and see how the price will change. Within 14 days you can return your money back.
You have no risk at all.

Join the group on Facebook, there are a lot of photos and videos. YOU will see much more than here.

Even better, watch the video. This is not just a coin. This was not on the market and it's hard to understand right away.

In the first hour of the preliminary registration more than 3,000 people registered. And there is a stir among those who have dealt with this coin.
CryptoTrader
you better learn English before making announcements and asking people's money

Sorry for my English. I made a message for you as much as I could.
If you learn Russian, I can communicate freely with you.   Smiley

I will create a page in the Russian part of the forum. Come there. There will be no mistakes.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Did I read this right
No mining. No double spending.
There will be no TOKENS,
There will be no SPLIT,
There Will not Be Mining
NO DIFFICULTY!

That means it's 100 premine and they will control the coins and increase the supply what and whenever they want it's a big turn around from what a crypto currency is,we can now level this coin as an mlm coin and don't deserve to be here.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
how much supply coin, we need to know?
Activity: 174
Merit: 102
you better learn English before making announcements and asking people's money
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I checked this coin on Google and this what shows up http://behindmlm.com/mlm-reviews/platincoin-review-top-swisscoin-investor-launches-own-crypto-scam/ so we can say if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck then it is a duck,this is another stay away coin,but if you are a follower of Onecoin then go for it.
Pages:
Jump to: