Pages:
Author

Topic: Please advise me which coins best for the day trading - page 4. (Read 24035 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
Go for Ethereum as this cryptocurrency has high liquidity, usually ranked #2 or #3, right below the BTC, and also suits your budget. You will never have trouble to buy or sell this cryptocurrency. Also, it has a loyal community, thus its value has a high probability of staying stable and rising in the long run.

Volume or good liquidity is the most important if you are day trading, but you cannot expect that the same coin will always be volatile.
The market has billions of trading volume now, if you are trading with less than a million a day, you'll never find it hard to find a high volume coin to trade.
Some of these older coins now are really lacking volatility for trading because investors are more particular about investing in newer projects now, so if any trader is to really consider volatility or volume, I think new projects and very few of these top coins will do it, but not ripple.

I wonder how much ripple was when the op posted this topic, if he had invested or traded ripple then, I am sure that he will be full of regrets by now, while Bitcoin still remain the only coin that one can always guarantee its volatility for trading for the next 5 years, because time is also coming when Bitcoin will really not have any volatility again.
Activity: 315
Merit: 12
Now I think it would be right to pay attention to those altcoins that will conduct a listing on such a top exchange as Binance, you could already see how this affects their price growth
I suggest buying bitcoin because it's growing and the price is getting more expensive. In other words, the profits obtained when buying now and one or two weeks later going up certainly make a profit.
To buy an existing altcoin because it is not risky and is widely traded on the exchange, namely Ethereum and Litecoin. The two coins grow and the price rises so that coin investors are likely to be able to increase their capital from the profits obtained.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD
Day trading needs an average trading volume and there is enough volatility to make a profit. should analyze, assess the safety and leverage level of the trading platform you decide. It also affects the profit generated based on your plan and judgment. Add LTC to take advantage of recent FOMO and ETH. Refer to the coins with large trading volumes.
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
There are plenty in the market. I have experienced good gains on on my personal experience.

High precaution has to be taken when one decides to invest in crypto coins. It may make your gain exponentially high, at the same time may make you lose your fortune too. The question itself depicts, the user has basic understanding of the underlying risks of day trading crypto coins.

My strategy - start each day afresh. Study the market trend, analyse carefully which one is doing well(good 30 mins will do). I prefer cross examining the price fluctuations in different Cryptocurrency Exchange Software. Then I would begin buy/sell and vice versa. It’s obvious, you lose some and gain some. One has to learn to balance both in order to survive. It’s only time and experience - that teaches how to survive everyday.

Based on your geographical location you may choose to invest in the following:

• XRP - Ripple
  • KIN - KIN Coin
  • XLM - Stellar Lumens
  • IOST - IOSToken
  • FUN - Funfair
  • XVG - Vege
  • RPX - Red Pulses
  • TRX - Tron
  • LTC - LiteCoin
  • PLR - Pillar

I'll go with your picks and also add some - veil, ppt, Gexan , xrp and Eth. So much strategy has been given over time and they all come out in profits. No matter how much of a guru you are, never leave funds in exchange
Activity: 15
Merit: 1
There are plenty in the market. I have experienced good gains on on my personal experience.

High precaution has to be taken when one decides to invest in crypto coins. It may make your gain exponentially high, at the same time may make you lose your fortune too. The question itself depicts, the user has basic understanding of the underlying risks of day trading crypto coins.

My strategy - start each day afresh. Study the market trend, analyse carefully which one is doing well(good 30 mins will do). I prefer cross examining the price fluctuations in different Cryptocurrency Exchange Software. Then I would begin buy/sell and vice versa. It’s obvious, you lose some and gain some. One has to learn to balance both in order to survive. It’s only time and experience - that teaches how to survive everyday.

Based on your geographical location you may choose to invest in the following:

• XRP - Ripple
  • KIN - KIN Coin
  • XLM - Stellar Lumens
  • IOST - IOSToken
  • FUN - Funfair
  • XVG - Vege
  • RPX - Red Pulses
  • TRX - Tron
  • LTC - LiteCoin
  • PLR - Pillar
Activity: 633
Merit: 10
Now I think it would be right to pay attention to those altcoins that will conduct a listing on such a top exchange as Binance, you could already see how this affects their price growth
binance give huge impact to token or coins price.this is best fomo if there is rumors about it.investors and traders easy to traded their assets.binance give hope to token holder about their asset value if listing on there.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bitcoin, since it has highest liquidity therefore; lowest transaction costs.

(Read my thread for daily analysis of Bitcoin).

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/im-a-professional-trader-heres-my-strategy-5059592
Since bitcoin fluctuates much, I also advise to buy bitcoin right now. You will never be lost in bitcoin since it is moving up. Take time to make profits in day trading until bitcoin becomes exhausted. It is good to biy bitcoin now because it may surge up to 20K, its all time high. Choose wisely, OP.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
You can almost daytrade on any coins if you already know how to properly use technical indicators and price actions. Technical analysis can help you execute your trading successfully, through careful analysis of historical data and focus on price, volume, and related indicators it is possible to identify patterns and predict outcomes. But some traders don't use indicators often and they still manage to trade successfully in their trading. But I believe that these traders who chart ‘naked’ or without any indicators with success are already experienced and they only use indicators to supplement their analysis.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I'd use any coins from top 20 by capitalization. If you are a day trader than you probably use techanalysis. In my opinion, it doesn't work after top 20.

If a guy is asking people here to give him a piece of advice concerning the tokens to chose to deal with day trading, he is not yet ready for a day trading. The man needs to learn crypto market better first.
Activity: 491
Merit: 250
Most people usually go for Bitcoin when it comes to day trading and I believe that Bitcoin is the best coin for day trading because the liquidity is higher and you can make a lot of profit while trading it unlike you will do when trading altcoins. Though there are altcoins that are doing well, just like we have ethereum and there are also traders who likes to trade ethereum as well. I think it has to do with what you like and what you believe would be working for you. I have not trade XRP before, but I don't really know much about it. But cardano is good, you made a good choice I guess.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD
tron,xrp,verge
Activity: 1162
This is not quite the right strategy to buy cryptocurrencies that have a low cost, or rather it will not always work and it is better to choose those that show greater volatility, but have great prospects for development
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
Go for Ethereum as this cryptocurrency has high liquidity, usually ranked #2 or #3, right below the BTC, and also suits your budget. You will never have trouble to buy or sell this cryptocurrency. Also, it has a loyal community, thus its value has a high probability of staying stable and rising in the long run.

Volume or good liquidity is the most important if you are day trading, but you cannot expect that the same coin will always be volatile.
The market has billions of trading volume now, if you are trading with less than a million a day, you'll never find it hard to find a high volume coin to trade.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 111
Pepemo.vip
In my opinion it would be very difficult for us to determine which coins are good for daily trading because not all coins will be forever good for daily trading and usually they have their own period of time being good in daily trading.
True, because there are a lot of coins but you cannot choose whether which is suitable for day trading. But i suggest that if you want a coins for day trading just buy the popular and always most choices coins by most of the traders, and makes you to earn.

Prefer on the most trusted coins by all traders,bitcoin and ethereum.They can be very profitable if you take the risks of day trading especially now that their current market price is still surging.Although long term trading with bitcoin and ethereum can give us huge profits,but it would also be great if wee keep on making profits from them consistently if we do the risks in day trading.
indeed, if we master trading, daily trading can provide big profits, because we take advantage of every opportunity, we can buy when prices in the support area and sell when prices at resistent area. but it does require expertise for that
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
In my opinion it would be very difficult for us to determine which coins are good for daily trading because not all coins will be forever good for daily trading and usually they have their own period of time being good in daily trading.
True, because there are a lot of coins but you cannot choose whether which is suitable for day trading. But i suggest that if you want a coins for day trading just buy the popular and always most choices coins by most of the traders, and makes you to earn.

Prefer on the most trusted coins by all traders,bitcoin and ethereum.They can be very profitable if you take the risks of day trading especially now that their current market price is still surging.Although long term trading with bitcoin and ethereum can give us huge profits,but it would also be great if wee keep on making profits from them consistently if we do the risks in day trading.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Day trading, i think for now you can chack XRP, DOGE, BSV, ADA.
That is for liated coin in cmc, but i have one good coin again name is LLC, you can buy in official localcoin exchange.
Activity: 532
Activity: 22
Activity: 60
OOOBTC will host its first IEO http://mpcx.co/ in a few days
Pages:
Jump to: