Pages:
Author

Topic: Please advise me which coins best for the day trading - page 7. (Read 24068 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
Only Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for the day trading.i always trading in each ethereum and Bitcoin.
if in my opinion it's not good if bitcoin and ethereum are used as daily trades, because to get a big enough profit it's very difficult. and both of these coins are also used as long-term trading if I am alone
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1
Only Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best coins for the day trading.i always trading in each ethereum and Bitcoin.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I have seen many times; in low volume exchanges, prices are not at all reflecting compared to major exchanges. But, catching every swing is more important for day trading. By considering these, I am suggesting to go for major exchanges so that you could find all your needs for your success with day trading. My bottom line suggestion : please switch to long term trading in cryptos if you find you are not good with day trading one day or another.
You are accurate with your suggestion. We may go for trading any coin but we need to make sure that we are having enough volume within our exchange otherwise we may need to go for another coin or need to switch the exchange for one particular coin.
Enough volume is one thing, it should represent how many people are trading on specific platform, more people is always better. When it comes which coins is the best for trading I need to say the ones with highest range in fluctuations, bitcoin is still the best for day trading. I am now mid and long term trader, I lost more than I made with day trading, and I learned in hard way how better is to be mid and long term trader, you don`t need to be active all the time, you just need to have good feeling about some coins and to try to buy them on time, sooner or later good project always make a nice progress and good profit for all supporters.

I think Bitcoin and most useful cryptocurrency for all type of business so I can recommend is currency into our business you can definitely get profit from this crystal when device is also a very less so you can try the Bitcoin day trading currency.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have seen many times; in low volume exchanges, prices are not at all reflecting compared to major exchanges. But, catching every swing is more important for day trading. By considering these, I am suggesting to go for major exchanges so that you could find all your needs for your success with day trading. My bottom line suggestion : please switch to long term trading in cryptos if you find you are not good with day trading one day or another.
You are accurate with your suggestion. We may go for trading any coin but we need to make sure that we are having enough volume within our exchange otherwise we may need to go for another coin or need to switch the exchange for one particular coin.
Enough volume is one thing, it should represent how many people are trading on specific platform, more people is always better. When it comes which coins is the best for trading I need to say the ones with highest range in fluctuations, bitcoin is still the best for day trading. I am now mid and long term trader, I lost more than I made with day trading, and I learned in hard way how better is to be mid and long term trader, you don`t need to be active all the time, you just need to have good feeling about some coins and to try to buy them on time, sooner or later good project always make a nice progress and good profit for all supporters.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
You are accurate with your suggestion. We may go for trading any coin but we need to make sure that we are having enough volume within our exchange otherwise we may need to go for another coin or need to switch the exchange for one particular coin. I believe no one will be changing exchange for the reason finding high volume coin but they will most probably look for another coin within the same exchange.

This is because technical analysis will be same for all the coins then there will be no one particular coin will be the best for day trading. Also, we must look into other impacting things for choosing a coin for trading like what are the factors which will be helping profit making.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
For me, the best coins to day trade are ones with a market cap between 10 and 100 million and at least 1/8 of that in daily price action. These coins have the highest probability of doubling or even tripling in a day.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1
In day trading as you can see each tokens in the market that you have chance to choose every coins that growing up everyday in coinmarketcap is the best coin to buy in every your gonna trade so join up if it's pumping.l for its price.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD
Regardless of what coins you are going to trade, I believe for day trading, the platform is more important than anything else.
By platform I mean literally how much a trading volume you will be having so that you could get enough liquidity for your day trading.

Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
In day trading as you can see each tokens in the market that you have chance to choose every coins that growing up everyday in coinmarketcap is the best coin to buy in every your gonna trade so join up if it's pumping.l for its price.

Daily the coins selection may change as not necessary daily that coin could keep on rising or will haves a good volume which will help you to buy and sell easily as you wish . Also it will depend on the exchange if that coin is listed their or not else will need to trade different coin.
Activity: 85
Merit: 5
For me the good coin for trading is ETH, daily it goes up and down and if you have big investment then you can daily earn 1 to 2% profit normally, BTC trading is also good but now a days their trading movement is very low so you cannot daily day trade in it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Ofcourse the best coin for me to trade is bitcoin why? Because it has a billion dollars volume and much traders that always trade in this coin it is a good for day by day trade.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 329
www.Artemis.co
Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD

There is nothing like best coin when it comes to trading. Try choosing a coin that has controlled dsily volatility that can guarantee a certain level of movement. With that you can study such movement and know when and where to place your trades.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I know that every coin experiences price changes up and down. but not all are good for day trade. especially if you are looking for
safely and avoid shit coins. then look for coins in the top marketcap. trustworthy and price changes can benefit to you
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
Trading cryptocurrencies is risky and even someone give you the right coins if you still don't know the proper ways to trade then you will still lose some of your investment. Learn how to trade first and study the behavior of the cryptocurrencies and the whole market before you start trading. Experienced traders knew how to choose the right kind of coins that is good for day trading.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Just look at the top 10 coins in the coin market cap, they are the ones with high volume and price moves a lot. Next is look for any coin that will be listed in another exchange site, there's a very high chance that the price will shoot up to 30% or even higher when the coin or token is listed. I forgot the names of those coins that I bought and earned for dong that, I guess one of them is OMG or Omisego.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
If you are not even capable to select the markets that you want to trade then how do you expect to become a successful trader? Use your common sense if you trade you are going to lose everything you decide to invest in the market, if you look at the market you will see there are not many profits to be had, use the next months to learn and study the market or it is possible that when the market finally recovers you will have no money anymore to invest in it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258

ADA is good, But I doubt in XRP because it is surrounded by the manipulators. Instead of XRP change it into Ethereum, and add coins to invest in  like Xem, Etc, Qtum, Neo, Utrust and Pundix those are best coins for me where in the market they have a millions of dollars in terms of volume in this business of crypto trading.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I am not an expert in crypto trading but if I can suggest a crypto coin at a cheap and good price, maybe I will suggest XLM, are you interested in trying it, good luck and remember to always spirit
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Bitcoin and ethereum are still the best cryptocurrency when it comes to day trading. They are well establish in the market. Although there are still some good atlcoins in the market. Its hard to trust them right now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
To buy 10 top coin according to coinmarketcap is better because with high cap that mean that coin has better fundamental.  But the coin that will increase faster in price is coin that will solved scalability issue in crypto market. I look in to Tron that has potential to become top 5 ranking in a few month because they can process 1000 tx per second.
Pages:
Jump to: