Pages:
Author

Topic: Please advise me which coins best for the day trading - page 5. (Read 24068 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD

If talking day trading is there's nothing particular coins stay best for the daily trade, all you need to do is learn well every potential coins gives profits with the day even if the cheapest coins can give profits by doing this strategy. Good luck mate for your luck in day trade.

ADA XRP came from the top line in cryptocurrency market is  good coins well gives also better earnings.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
I'd use any coins from top 20 by capitalization. If you are a day trader than you probably use techanalysis. In my opinion, it doesn't work after top 20.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Just keep trading your coins and gain experience one little step at a time before things actually crash for you Looking for new coins might just wreck your trade instead focus on finding one yourself dont just ask for new coin you might end up disappointed in the long run
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
Please advise me which coins best for day trading, currently, I use this coins XRP, Ravencoin (RVN) and (Cardano (ADA). I am using low price coins because I have only 2000 USD

I think Cardano(ADA) is much good in my opinion bro. But why not try to buy new token in the market which is listed in one of the top exchange at the coinmarketcap which is good and had a strong volume too that is XBX, the motion was good just like in moderation action. So far the price was cheap from 0.3usd now its 0.1usd I know you can earn here if you will not be neglectful.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
I usually look at what is trending and what exchanges I can find rhe specific coins

yes most of people trade usually BTC or Ethereum but it can get boring soon

for example right now many people are trading BTT and tron, since the ICO just finished and there was a lot of hype

do your own research always
For day trading specific coin don't work,only the coin at the trend will give more bumps and dumps where we can generate more profits.BTC and ETH are suitable for fiat to crypto and vice versa for day trading because they want to eliminate risk of losing their capital but trading on exchange means they will trade against BTC or ETH to make profits.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
if my suggestion this year you can buy bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin to be used as long-term trading. because to get a big profit, surely if you want to be patient, wait for the market to rise
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
quarkchain.io
I usually look at what is trending and what exchanges I can find rhe specific coins

yes most of people trade usually BTC or Ethereum but it can get boring soon

for example right now many people are trading BTT and tron, since the ICO just finished and there was a lot of hype

do your own research always
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I don't expect not to see bitcoin on your list, in fact it should take more than 70% of the traded coin.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
You can buy ETH and maybe Tron which seems to be growing well due to some development and hype I think there are many potential coins out there The most important key is how you research your best projects

The OP is asking for a coin that is good for doing short trading. I don't think that ETH or Tron will be a likely candidate because they're more for a long term hold.

I usually look at coinmarketcap and see which coins is moving here https://coinmarketcap.com/gainers-losers/. But you need to be very careful and should get out once you make money already. No need to be emotional or greedy otherwise you might lose control.
Activity: 319
Merit: 1

If you like to trade try some altcoins that trends up for now like XRP this coin is good to trade and to invest because lot of people like it and this is the most pick of all better than Ethereum.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
if you ask for a coin. of course I will trade bitcoin and ethereum for every day, because most markets in the world have both coins, that's one of my suggestions
You have suggested best coin mate it is really at high demand it has high potential and we can look at the previous history of market as well, since long bitcoin it is first crypto coin which gives us special place in market, people trust it very much, because of high popularity we can learn about day trading using these coins we will be relaxed and satisfied.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
You can buy ETH and maybe Tron which seems to be growing well due to some development and hype I think there are many potential coins out there The most important key is how you research your best projects
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
For me,i still prefer with btc and eth.They still make good income for day trade.But it won't be a guarantee that you will make good profits if you yourself cannot cope up with the risks it has.Day trading is quite harder and more risky than long term trading so atleast you should be a good trader or even experienced trader so that you can minimize losses and maximize your profits.
Bitcoin and ethereum have the highest market caps and volume so it makes sense to choose them as a day trader since you can always find someone interested in buying them or selling them, but if you really want to be profitable you need to look at the movements of more than two coins that way you will always find a good opportunity to make money as long as you are a good trader.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
For me, the best coins to day trade are ones with a market cap between 10 and 100 million and at least 1/8 of that in daily price action. These coins have the highest probability of doubling or even tripling in a day.
what I see the main risk in this business after reading your investment if you are little lacy with the time of trading then a huge amount of differences will came to the prophets that you are getting from trading and in most of the time Bitcoin will be used by the people from most of the people for best profits in trading
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Not all of cryptocurrencies are suitable in day trading so we should choose carefully what is the best coins in day trading. It is advisable to use ltc, eth, eos and bitcoin cash in day trading because this coins have good reputation and valuable in the market.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Normally picking particular coins for day trading will make less profits for us,so you need to keep changing your cryptos too often or even everyday itself to bring more money to your house since in day trading high price volatility as well as high profits so you need to find the coins which has higher price changes on that day.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
You need to periodically change cryptocurrencies, track them from the top 500, analyze and select the average value of the price change and so you can easily get 10-15% of profit in a week, without taking into account the complex percentage even
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Litecoin is a decent day trading coin imo. To maximize gains I'd recommend trading on coinbase pro with limit orders only. I'm not good at day trading (also don't have time) but I could see decent gains day trading with 2k. The fees will eat profits so I recommend coinbase pro for day trading (no fees on limit orders). Buy entries $32 is good. sell around $33 to $34. Of course like any alt, litecoin could become bearish and not worth trading.
Activity: 536
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You have to choose different coin for day trading, and choose it according to technical analysis. But if you want to do swing trading will be better use technical and also fundamental analysis. In each day always there are some coin with biggest loser and biggest gainer and technical analysis will help to decide which coin should be to buy. Trade only top 100 coin in coinmarketcap is better.
Choosing the best coins to trade and buy from exchanges should be done according to coinmarket cap. This will help you determine the fine analysis which will provide you lot of inputs, that will encourage you to invest that crypto community. Try to check sxdt token right now, it's now growing and this utility token will again pump towards previous peak price previously achieved from past years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
You have to choose different coin for day trading, and choose it according to technical analysis. But if you want to do swing trading will be better use technical and also fundamental analysis. In each day always there are some coin with biggest loser and biggest gainer and technical analysis will help to decide which coin should be to buy. Trade only top 100 coin in coinmarketcap is better.
Pages:
Jump to: