Pages:
Author

Topic: Please Buy a Hardware Wallet - page 7. (Read 2820 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 10
COVIR.IO
October 28, 2018, 09:06:43 PM
I am agree that we should buying hardware wallet. Many experience people suggest that to secure our crypto, its much better using hard wallet because its not connected internet and its on our control.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
October 28, 2018, 08:08:22 PM
hardware wallet is the great things, we can use a hardware wallet to save our bitcoin and cryptocurrency, with it we will save it in the very safe way, why? because we can see that hardware wallet has the great security and reliability
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 28, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
I dont agree with OP that just by buying Hardware Wallet you are not safe, You have to take security measures to get safe from all hacking. That i am doing by using my wallet on offline computer separately for my wallets. So this way i am safe from hacking as i use regular computer for my regular tasks so even if it got affected i am safe as their is no wallet to hack it. So this type of security measures you have to take to be safe.

Even with Hardware wallet you have to be using safely and not using on infected computer.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
October 28, 2018, 06:30:36 PM
I have all my valuable crypto, that's currently supported, on my Ledger.  My Bitcoin, Ethereum and you can bet your ass once Deep Onion is supported it will be safely secured on there too.  The Ledger is easy to use and the instructions are crystal clear.  At less than $80, there is no reason not to protect your investment.  Even if you only have $250 in BTC/ETH, you will buy more so you might as well buy one of these now.  

I don't want to read another story about someone getting robbed of their Bitcoin and I want our community to flourish.  Secure your coins!

Personally, I'm not comfortable with hardware wallets. Call me paranoid, but my cold storage is on air-gapped PC. Transactions signed on cold wallet and pushed from a machine that connects to the internet. I don't really know the level of competency of these manufacturers. And I also prefer the idea of using generalized hardware vs. specialized cryptocurrency wallet hardware because the latter puts a target on your back for theft. Again -- yes, I am paranoid. Better safe than sorry, though.

Also, people should avoid third party sellers, Amazon, etc. when buying hardware wallets. There are ways to see if your device has been tampered with, but it's safe to assume most noobs won't bother to look. Buy only directly from the manufacturer if you want to use hardware wallets.

Agree 100%, buy from a reputable manufacturer directly if you can. And get your coins off the exchanges!!
Activity: 19
October 28, 2018, 06:23:20 PM
I have long been thinking about what to get such a wallet. After all, money will be really in a safe place. Can't say it now. Because I often hear news about the hacking of exchangers, wallets ...
Activity: 241
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
I think that a hardware wallet is a good way to keep coins because it is realiable and i think that it is better to use it than any other one. to my mind, it is better to use a hard wallet and be sure you have 100% guarantee
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
October 28, 2018, 05:20:37 PM
Really sound advise, I keep mine in a Trezor, load it to an exchange to trade, withdraw it back to the trezor as soon as i'm finished. People must take more care, for people forget that bitcoin is real money (not just monopoly money) and should be treated as such, after all you wouldn't leave your wallet or keys lying around for some light fingered individual to steal-so why your bitcoin etc? 
Activity: 242
October 28, 2018, 10:03:00 AM
Activity: 280
October 28, 2018, 10:00:41 AM
Activity: 471
October 28, 2018, 09:54:44 AM
I am interested to buy gold color KeepKey Hardware Wallet - https://www.amazon.com/KeepKey-Simple-Cryptocurrency-Hardware-Wallet/dp/B0143M2A5S/ Confusing KeepKey and Trezor which one best if anyone used suggest please. KeppKey prize huge others two wallet.
Activity: 209
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
October 28, 2018, 09:42:23 AM
Yes, I think also to use hardware wallet there are so many investors have lost their assets by hackers. It's really pathetic for an investor. They need to use hardware wallet to be safe I have decided to use hardware wallet also for keeping my money safe and sound.
A hardware wallet is really a necessary thing, for 2 years of use I have never worried about the safety of funds, all savings are kept safe. It is also convenient to transport and use it as a whole. Ledger nano is good
Activity: 616
October 28, 2018, 09:33:19 AM
Hardware wallet is a good way to save your bitcoin and cryptocurrency, and as you know hardware wallet have the high security than the online wallet or the software wallet, so if you want to save your bitcoin and cryptocrrencies in a secure way, just use hardware wallet
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
October 28, 2018, 08:00:48 AM
Fully agreed that only hardware wallets are fully secured from every hacking attack and no one can enter in your hardware wallet without your permission as you are the sole owner of that wallet and have access of that.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 07:51:49 AM
This is advisable to those who have large amount of btc stored in their wallets to avoid keylogging activities by hackers when using the public internet cafes unfortunately price of this wallets is quite high for a normal users like us as of now Im storing my coins into my external harddrives as an alternative to hardware wallets. 
Activity: 1177
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 07:47:13 AM
That's great advice same to I have use hardware wallet because of the carefully safety my wallet.we know many scam people have in this crypto market,so be careful and need safety our own money.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 28, 2018, 07:46:30 AM
A very good advice actually. Better to be safe than SORRY. Ledger Nano S is a good option and easily available at Amazon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
October 28, 2018, 07:34:06 AM
A newcomer who studies the world of crypto should buy a hardware wallet, we lose a lot of coins in this process, and we come to this statement, so let's immediately think about the security of our own money.
Activity: 667
October 28, 2018, 07:05:18 AM
I have heard so much about the hardware wallet, its safety and utilities. I think its the best that every crypto investor should have. I will also try to use it, I know very soon it will be universal.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 06:57:44 AM
This possibility is a good idea that suggests that hardware wallets make security more reliable because you are holding your money. and I believe using hardware wallets is not just for bitcoin. This is also for other coins Cry
Wallet hardware security is great for avoiding hackers. many manufacturers of hardware wallets can design to store lots of types of coins not just bitcoin, this has a positive effect on the owners of coins in big amount.
Activity: 333
October 28, 2018, 06:51:07 AM
Thank you very much for your information. Actually these days we must use a hardware wallet. The reason is wallet hackers and scammers are everywhere. So If you buy a hardware wallet you can safe your money.
Pages:
Jump to: