Pages:
Author

Topic: please delete - page 2. (Read 2911 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 2
February 02, 2019, 06:31:11 PM
Members of the Grimble community, like you may have noticed, we have recently been targeted by a major FUD campaign sponsored by Bitgrin & co. Yes, it is true that we have been trying to sell  some coins in order to keep improving and developing Grimble. However, do not trust everything you see. Bitcointalk / Twitter is a very toxic environment nowadays, Lies, fraud and manipulation are not out of the ordinary.  The incentives are clear, bitgrin is trying to make sure their 840,000 coin "development funds" will bring them the hoookers & blow they desire. Meanwhile, our team will focus on development for now, and try to stay out of the spotlights.

If you think you can contribute, our DM's are always open. If not, all the best of luck to you.

See you soon,

Team Grimble

This is getting good
copper member
Activity: 13
February 02, 2019, 06:22:22 PM
Members of the Grimble community, like you may have noticed, we have recently been targeted by a major FUD campaign sponsored by Bitgrin & co. Yes, it is true that we have been trying to sell  some coins in order to keep improving and developing Grimble. However, do not trust everything you see. Bitcointalk / Twitter is a very toxic environment nowadays, Lies, fraud and manipulation are not out of the ordinary.  The incentives are clear, bitgrin is trying to make sure their 840,000 coin "development funds" will bring them the hoookers & blow they desire. Meanwhile, our team will focus on development for now, and try to stay out of the spotlights.

If you think you can contribute, our DM's are always open. If not, all the best of luck to you.

See you soon,

Team Grimble
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 02, 2019, 12:45:46 PM
Heh, Grin is here about one month and now we have already a fork of Grin? Cheesy
I didn´t even know that Grin can be forked  Grin.

Very promiscuous and credible person is responsible for building the fork. I knew him from chatting in the secure dark web chat dedicated to security consulting and global surveillance. I sent him my endearment yesterday morning and received 3K bitcoins. I feel like I will soon track that Grin dude, it would be helpful in investigating what his source of wealth is.

Bullshit. Maybe later i'll preview your post history to find out what other scams you endorse.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
February 02, 2019, 12:42:20 PM
So is the pitch of this coin just grin with a different emmision?
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
February 02, 2019, 12:26:49 PM

I have everything under precise control, dont let urself worry over pap things u read here. Time is our weapon we use to combat futile trash. U wield this might weapon to hedge ur assets. I have staked a lot of hope here that the landscape will change unveiling a new safe path to the vault with riches every mortal being desires to possess. I work on everything and look everywhere with my eyelids pinned to the upper brow foreheadal bones.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 502
February 02, 2019, 12:20:28 PM
Heh, Grin is here about one month and now we have already a fork of Grin? Cheesy
I didn´t even know that Grin can be forked  Grin.

Very promiscuous and credible person is responsible for building the fork. I knew him from chatting in the secure dark web chat dedicated to security consulting and global surveillance. I sent him my endearment yesterday morning and received 3K bitcoins. I feel like I will soon track that Grin dude, it would be helpful in investigating what his source of wealth is.
Activity: 80
February 02, 2019, 12:01:17 PM
Don't forget there is already Grin Cash too  Grin. But hey...lets see how It all goes. Maybe this is good.
Activity: 793
Merit: 250
February 02, 2019, 11:54:06 AM
I didn´t even know that Grin can be forked  Grin.
Activity: 945
Merit: 1000
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 02, 2019, 01:47:21 AM
Please swap to mine Grimble so that the difficulty on Grin drops. Looking forward to more forks!
Activity: 37
February 01, 2019, 10:13:41 PM
Congrats Grimble team. You almost made it a day and a half.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
February 01, 2019, 09:08:31 PM
This project is needless, and retarded.

Spot on Bob. Here is the retarted:

Pools are currently being built.  

Gotcha, you are using the blocks you found yesterday to build a pool. LOL

Watch out son.

Activity: 9
Activity: 12
February 01, 2019, 08:27:53 PM
So block reward starts going down significantly in the end of year one right? Seems about right to me.

https://i.imgur.com/jvnhNgc.jpg
February 01, 2019, 08:12:14 PM
Unless you like to watch the value of your coins evaporate everyday, Grimble is very useful.
Grin is a great project, but the with the current monetary supply this coin will we worth nothing in a few months.
I think the devs of Grimble did a pretty decent job of fixing that.

Fixing? ...

OK!

#crysx

Seems like a pretty decent supply curve to me now:

https://i.imgur.com/KEPZP17.png
So block reward starts going down significantly in the end of year one right? Seems about right to me.
copper member
February 01, 2019, 02:01:18 PM
Do you have any list of pool for GRB?
Planning to start mining with this coin using Bminer since it supports grin coin I would like to test it on GRB coin.

Do you recommend any pool?

Pools are currently being built. Meanwhile you can mine using your own wallet, by enabling stratum in grimble-server.toml and pointing your rigs to [walletip]:4416.

If you need any help, come to Discord.
Activity: 868
Merit: 279
February 01, 2019, 01:47:56 PM
Why would anyone want to be part of this coin? There's a lot of coins with the same proposal and lack of purpose. Nowadays, launching a POW coin is expensive, and with the whole market in the negatives, is unprofitable to even mine Ethereum, why would someone want to mine GRB?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
February 01, 2019, 01:34:26 PM
Do you have any list of pool for GRB?
Planning to start mining with this coin using Bminer since it supports grin coin I would like to test it on GRB coin.

Do you recommend any pool?
Pages:
Jump to: