Pages:
Author

Topic: please delete - page 4. (Read 2949 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 07:50:00 PM
Grimble fixes that, for a very low price.

lol this guy copied the code that was written over 2 years by 100+ volunteers,  changed one line and gave himself 100k coins and will just leave it running without adding anything new whatsoever (except maybe copying grin's new features). Not bad for a few minutes work.
Activity: 150
Merit: 3
January 31, 2019, 07:44:37 PM
Let's try to keep the discussion civil and on-topic please.  Smiley

Scam and civil don't go in the same sentence.

You are a scam, sorry dude.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 31, 2019, 07:40:43 PM
That amount can be easily mined by the whole network in a day or 2. Does that weigh up against the fact that each second there is 1 Grin created, until eternity? The Grin project is great, but with the current monetary policy there is just no point in buying/mining/holding it, unless you want to sell a day or 2 later.

Grimble fixes that, for a very low price.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
January 31, 2019, 07:16:40 PM
It was a matter of time for the first GRIN fork! Well, there will still be more. However, it's possible to have fun with GRB.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 07:14:10 PM
copper member
Merit: 2
January 31, 2019, 06:54:31 PM
Let's try to keep the discussion civil and on-topic please.  Smiley
Activity: 2
January 31, 2019, 06:39:36 PM
I have mined some of the first Grimbles and am looking for someone who is eager to trade them for BTC before Grimble is officially listed on an exchange. Just PM me if you want to trade, we will discuss a fair rate.

I have a spread sheet of accounts I detect as scams and they always are.  I will bump this thread with this alt account in a few months so you can laugh at yourself.

Walk up to your nearest bathroom, look at yourself in the mirror, smile and repeat this "I did not purchase this account to bump my own scam" and maybe you will believe in yourself. Feels good knowing you, yourself know I am 100% right.

This is the last bump I will give you signing off for now and will bump in due time when your scam is dead.
copper member
January 31, 2019, 06:19:17 PM
That seems hard to believe, considering the coinbase maturity time is 1440 blocks and we're at block height 700 currently. No coins can or have been spent untill now.  Wink

Either way: it's not possible
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
January 31, 2019, 06:04:20 PM
Of course!!
Just tried and its workin'!!

Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 05:58:18 PM
Can you send grimble to grin wallet?
January 31, 2019, 05:57:09 PM
Been lurking on Grin for a while now, finally going to start mining my first mimble wimble coin! Grin
January 31, 2019, 05:52:53 PM
I have mined some of the first Grimbles and am looking for someone who is eager to trade them for BTC before Grimble is officially listed on an exchange. Just PM me if you want to trade, we will discuss a fair rate.

I learned in my 6 years of crypto how to detect scams from miles away.  This account I am quoting was purchased by the op and did not post for months and one day randomly posts on this scam project thread.

Be very careful when dealing with scam projects.

They did not develop anything not even their own logo lol. Seems the iq of these new age scammers are getting lower and lower.

Re: You will reply blah blah not a scam lol

Six years of crypto, brand new account.

Seems legit.
January 31, 2019, 05:37:33 PM

I learned in my 6 years of crypto how to detect scams from miles away.  This account I am quoting was purchased by the op and did not post for months and one day randomly posts on this scam project thread.

Be very careful when dealing with scam projects.

They did not develop anything not even their own logo lol. Seems the iq of these new age scammers are getting lower and lower.

Re: You will reply blah blah not a scam lol

January 31, 2019, 05:26:34 PM
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
January 31, 2019, 05:15:41 PM
this shitcoin is cuckatoo 31 so cant be mined also by normal gpus

Grin is both so this shitcoin must be both.

BTW, I have no Grin and don't mine. I will buy Grin in a few years.

We're still getting a lot of questions on how to mine Grimble, here's a good tutorial if you're just starting.
Obviously you have to replace "grin" with "grimble" and change the Github URL. Port for stratum is 4416 with Grimble.

If you're still having issues, come to Discord and we can help you!

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/grin-v1-0-step-by-step-miner-guide-on-ubuntu-english-version/1635

https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-mine-grin-coin-with-bminer-step-by-step-guide

Yup, just use Grins tutorials as well. Why bother even changeing and hosting them yourself. Scammer.

Agree, this clone shows several red flags.

Would be careful.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
January 31, 2019, 05:13:37 PM
Lol, alot of hate as always. How about you noobs go back to bagholding Grin and watch your heavy bags evaporate over time due to the insane inflation?

Meanwhile I found several Grimble blocks, which was not the case with Grin even though I tried LOL.
Curious to see where this goes, you've got my support  Cheesy

I don't think grin will be a good investment, but this grimble shitcoin will do even worse, not enough people are going to support this pre mine scam coin to give it any value.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
January 31, 2019, 05:09:47 PM
this shitcoin is cuckatoo 31 so cant be mined also by normal gpus

Grin is both so this shitcoin must be both.

BTW, I have no Grin and don't mine. I will buy Grin in a few years.

We're still getting a lot of questions on how to mine Grimble, here's a good tutorial if you're just starting.
Obviously you have to replace "grin" with "grimble" and change the Github URL. Port for stratum is 4416 with Grimble.

https://www.grin-forum.org/t/grin-v1-0-step-by-step-miner-guide-on-ubuntu-english-version/1635

https://www.coingecko.com/buzz/how-to-mine-grin-coin-with-bminer-step-by-step-guide

Yup, just use Grins tutorials as well. Why bother even changeing and hosting them yourself. Scammer.
copper member
January 31, 2019, 05:00:36 PM

Pages:
Jump to: