Pages:
Author

Topic: Please Delete This Thread - page 3. (Read 10124 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 02:41:10 AM
MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

We have found a dev that will continue to develop all 3 coins! LOL,CSO & ESC!!
He is currently working on a new betting website for all 3 coins. Each with individual features!

New updates will be coming in fast so hold onto your coins. We're back baby!!

Good
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 28, 2014, 10:24:10 PM
CCB will be a worthless coin. A coin that exchange for 32 shitcoin is really bad. Is like gathering of all shitcoin

+1
common sense.

a bunch of crying.

I am not arguing against a premined coin, simply because it is not worth my time.
We are not going that road.
Period.
I would appreciate you not derailing this thread, or these efforts.

Feel free to GTFO and go waste your coins on the only deal in town worse than this one.
This thread is for the discussion of LOL, CSO and ESC....... CCB is not on that list, take your discussion to their thread.

The few remaining legitimate holders of these currencies, destroying their coins, will hurt everyone else. Educate yourself.
August 28, 2014, 08:24:53 PM
No the guys behind CCB is not a scammer. I know him a bit and it's the 1rst time he create a coin.

His coin proposal is to swap some deadcoin in exchange of CCB. 32 currencie will be selected for the swap.
I have already voted for Leaguecoin, but we could massively vote for the 3 currencies here if you think its a good solution to transfert the gaming community to this one.

CCB will be a worthless coin. A coin that exchange for 32 shitcoin is really bad. Is like gathering of all shitcoin
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 28, 2014, 01:47:18 PM
could you calm down please and inform yourself before spreading FUD.

premine is only 2 MM on 92 MM supply, and most of this 2 MM is locked for swaping coin.

"100% no way" is that some kind of argument?

mmh no You dont have to told me how I have to use my coin. If I prefer destroy them to get a better fresh currency, I will. If people here want to rebuild a community, they can too.
I was just proposing there a new way to revive the community.

And BTW if a lot of holder decide to destroy coins, it will increase the value to those wo keap it.
August 28, 2014, 01:04:21 PM
No the guys behind CCB is not a scammer. I know him a bit and it's the 1rst time he create a coin.

His coin proposal is to swap some deadcoin in exchange of CCB. 32 currencie will be selected for the swap.
I have already voted for Leaguecoin, but we could massively vote for the 3 currencies here if you think its a good solution to transfert the gaming community to this one.

100% premine coin.

100% no way.

100% please request that LeagueCoin be removed from their voting. So the OP doesn't have to do it for you.

Do NOT take it upon yourself to make decisions for these coins without consulting the OP first.
Thanks.
August 28, 2014, 12:58:42 PM
I don't LOL. lol. Cheesy maybe I should learn to.

I will however match this challenge..... on CcounterStrike:Global Offensive.
If anyone wants to get a CS tournament happening early, I will place a 1500 CSO entry per player on the 1st match.
Winning team takes the cake.
Post to join.

I'll accept your challenge! Time and place?  Wink

OMG ROFL Cheesy

Time: when we get 8 other guys who aren't scared of losing.

Place: on the internet sounds good to me? hahahahaha

Is there anyone else who wants to accept the challenge (and possibly help me wipe the floor with D1WEPN Grin )
Activity: 31
August 28, 2014, 12:02:19 PM

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 28, 2014, 08:50:32 AM
Hello guys Smiley hope you are doing well. Can someone who is having more experience тo check this coin out. The idea is the same as with our scam coins - e-sports betting. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annccb-cryptoclub-round-p-32-667866

Is it the same dev or not Huh Roll Eyes
August 27, 2014, 08:37:17 AM
Follow us on Twitter for the upcoming announcements! https://twitter.com/CSOLOLESC

Good
August 27, 2014, 08:29:34 AM
I'm a League of Legends player. Anyone wanna challenge me for 1500LOL? Cheesy

I don't LOL. lol. Cheesy maybe I should learn to.

I will however match this challenge..... on CcounterStrike:Global Offensive.
If anyone wants to get a CS tournament happening early, I will place a 1500 CSO entry per player on the 1st match.
Winning team takes the cake.
Post to join.
August 27, 2014, 02:50:11 AM
Welcome to the community!
i like CS1.5 Grin

I am a CS:GO man now. Reluctantly. It is the most neutered version of all time I admit.
BUT
it is great for competitive online tournaments!
5v5 matches
current anti-cheat technology
Everything about this latest version "Global Offensive" is all about competitive play, over friendly matches and customization.

However you do make a great point!!!
because:
CS 1.5 is the greatest version of all time, and always will be.
plus IT IS FREE!!
And to the best of my knowledge Valve does not hold half as much ownership over that version, as they do over any version post 1.6 Wink

The biggest issue with 1.5 however, is how excessively exploited it is.   I am not sure that I would wager any money on 1.5, unless it was a private LAN match.

CS:GO is only $15, so if you are any good at it, you can win your money back Cool yeah I said it Cheesy Cheesy
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
or
https://steambitshop.com/?page=item&id=57
Activity: 36
August 27, 2014, 12:53:22 AM
reserved
Activity: 64
August 27, 2014, 12:39:59 AM
games coin..LOL CS  Shocked

That is right Smiley

There is some history here (all written in the OP), and because of it the online betting system is currently down.
As expected, coins are dirt cheap right now!!

We are doing everything we can to remedy the situation, and bring betting back as quick as we can.
In the meantime, pick up some coins and play some matches!

i like CS1.5 Grin
August 27, 2014, 12:35:49 AM

That is right Smiley

There is some history here (all written in the OP), and because of it the online betting system is currently down.
As expected, coins are dirt cheap right now!!

We are doing everything we can to remedy the situation, and bring betting back as quick as we can.
In the meantime, pick up some coins and play some matches!

Activity: 75
August 27, 2014, 12:26:39 AM
August 25, 2014, 12:15:28 PM
Guys, I tried to find a Dev for the web site but without a chance. We need to use an escrow for the BTC donation address. When we use BTC, and we want a donation for making our project, people should have trust in us, and without escrow, this cannot be done. After that we will know our budget.
This should be our next step. What do you think?

Cheers!

+1

Nobody will donate BTC without an Escrow.
Or someway to trust that their donation will be used appropriately.
Transparency is not enough.
The community needs to maintain control of those funds, and set criteria to be met before it's use.

No reason to Escrow LOL/CSO/ESC funds, it is just not worth the Escrow fees.

However,
It would be nice to not pay any Escrow fees, and still have near the same protection..... if anyone has any ideas there.....
Otherwise we should look into finding a trustworthy Escrow.
(i.e. NOT one who follows every scam in town, and has zero morals and zero conscience.... come to think of it, we are better off with NO Escrow, than the thief who Escrowed these coins previously.)
Someone should call out "the Hero member" who sold you all up shit creek Wink
Pretty obvious by now how crooked he is.
So lets not forget, even an Escrow is not 100% safety guaranteed, only fees to be paid guaranteed.

thoughts? discussion? ideas?

**EDIT** we need a multi-key wallet, with like 20 or 30 keys Cheesy that requires a 2/3 majority vote to unlock Grin
This is an untapped market for some genius out there Wink
Democracy based community wallets.
On a much larger scale than 3 parties, with more features to support the nature of it.
Activity: 67
August 25, 2014, 08:47:15 AM
Guys, I tried to find a Dev for the web site but without a chance. We need to use an escrow for the BTC donation address. When we use BTC, and we want a donation for making our project, people should have trust in us, and without escrow, this cannot be done. After that we will know our budget.
This should be our next step. What do you think?

Cheers!
August 24, 2014, 10:15:51 PM
League of legends is free to play, you need to put money to get goodies like skins, or points to buy something (skins aside, you can get almost everything just playing and earning points.)

shows how little I know about LOL Cheesy

ACE Cool
That removes any barriers on that one.
What are we all waiting for?? Let's get playing some games!

League of Legends
https://signup.leagueoflegends.com/en/signup/redownload

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
http://store.steampowered.com/app/730/
or
https://steambitshop.com/?page=item&id=57

who plays what? lets get some matches going and meet our neighbors Wink Grin
Activity: 784
August 24, 2014, 09:59:47 PM
is the game out soon?

League of Legends, Counter-Strike, and the rest of the games that these coins are based around, are all released and currently available to purchase.
Look for them at retail or online, from their respective distributors.

EDIT**
Not sure about LOL, but you can find some places to buy STEAM games (such as CounterStrike:GO) or wallet $$, using your BTCitcoins!!
https://steambitshop.com/
http://steamgamesbtc.com/
League of legends is free to play, you need to put money to get goodies like skins, or points to buy something (skins aside, you can get almost everything just playing and earning points.)
August 23, 2014, 09:20:14 PM
is the game out soon?

League of Legends, Counter-Strike, and the rest of the games that these coins are based around, are all released and currently available to purchase.
Look for them at retail or online, from their respective distributors.

EDIT**
Not sure about LOL, but you can find some places to buy STEAM games (such as CounterStrike:GO) or wallet $$, using your BTCitcoins!!
https://steambitshop.com/
http://steamgamesbtc.com/
Pages:
Jump to: