Pages:
Author

Topic: Please Delete This Thread - page 4. (Read 10124 times)

Activity: 327
Merit: 250
August 23, 2014, 11:58:33 AM
is the game out soon?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
August 21, 2014, 07:21:54 AM
This is true, but I think that we can have some problems with trademarks or something if we just use the same name and develop on our own without permission from the old Dev. The main problem will be that at for this moment it will be very hard to find him Sad
No. It will be hard to find the old Dev..... forever. He is gone. Not coming back.

I have news regarding trademarks and legal issues involving the games creators, but I will wait until it is ready to deliver.
Regardless, that is an obstacle that can and will be overcome.
One way or another.
If you were referring in anyway to a trademark the old Dev may have.... my response is: LOL Cheesy

I can try to find a web site developer to help us.

Please bring anyone you can find to the attention of the OP Wink

Is there someone who is interested to invest some money in such kind of project?

You have to take into consideration the scope of the effort you are suggesting.
It is definitely not a bad idea.
But not a cheap one either. And most people here are already invested up to their eyeballs.
Looking for a way to get that money out, not pour heaps more back in.
Can't blame them at this stage.

What you are suggesting requires webhosting for starters. BTC upfront, and more BTC per month.
You need to pay at least one Developer, possibly even a small team. BTC BTC BTC
These are only basic costs.
By the time you finish that much, there will certainly be more things that popup along the way.
And more after that.

NOBODY wants to invest that much money to save themselves. Not in one go that's for sure.

There are only two answers to that equation, and I would safely assume that we will require both to solve our problem.
1) donations.
We won't make it unless we start to build up a donation fund to help pay for some Development.
Nobody can afford to donate what we need.
But if everyone pitched in a very small amount of BTC it does add up quickly. We need BTC funds, because some people will not work for anything else.

We also need donations of LOL, CSO, ESC.
These are nearly worthless right now, and scraping off a small amount from the top of your bag, just might be the donation that saves the rest of your bag Wink
If we are lucky, some Developers might agree to work in exchange for these currencies.
This is ideal, because then they will have extra incentive to see our coins succeed once again!!

We won't make it without donations.

2) volunteers.
What we lack in donations we need to make up for in volunteers.
This could come in many forms.
If anyone in our community has ANY skills that they can offer, Please contact the OP immediately.
If you know anyone, a friend of a friend, or some guy you heard of, that might volunteer their time and skills to help, Please tell the OP.
If you have heard of coins in similar situations, with a "new" Dev that saved the coin and it's investors, Please tell the OP.
But it is not just Developers that we need to volunteer.

If anyone is willing to donate their time, in any capacity, please do so!
The community has more to offer than donations.
Even though those do help too.
Get involved Grin There is lots that can be done by each and every one of us Smiley
Activity: 152
August 21, 2014, 04:59:36 AM
Yes, we just need the right people and i think we can learn from GLC.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
August 21, 2014, 04:47:22 AM
I can try to find a web site developer to help us. Is there someone who is interested to invest some money in such kind of project?
August 21, 2014, 04:44:17 AM
We can ask the dev to sell the web sites and hire someone to develop it to the end. After we have this ready we can grow it. We should market it to the gamers community to use it. We just need the right people.
the old Dev is uncooperative.
We would have to hire someone to start over with new websites.
That won't be cheap, but it could be done Wink

We should do whatever we possibly can now, to start growing our community.
So we are ready when something that big does happen Smiley
There are some things we can do now, to get the momentum started.

We just need the right people.
+1
agreed.

This is true, but I think that we can have some problems with trademarks or something if we just use the same name and develop on our own without permission from the old Dev. The main problem will be that at for this moment it will be very hard to find him Sad
August 20, 2014, 06:47:01 PM
We can ask the dev to sell the web sites and hire someone to develop it to the end. After we have this ready we can grow it. We should market it to the gamers community to use it. We just need the right people.
the old Dev is uncooperative.
We would have to hire someone to start over with new websites.
That won't be cheap, but it could be done Wink

We should do whatever we possibly can now, to start growing our community.
So we are ready when something that big does happen Smiley
There are some things we can do now, to get the momentum started.

We just need the right people.
+1
agreed.
August 20, 2014, 04:30:16 PM
August 19, 2014, 03:43:37 PM
I apologize that my post comes over as purely negative. I merely meant that keeping volume alive isn't enough.However a community will only be formed around strong leadership. I've send the op the username of a dev who has taken over coins before and I very much appreciate there is someone who takes the time and effort to possibly revive these coins.
That's what I meant by I hope it didn't sound to harsh Wink
I can tell you didn't mean anything horrible by saying it, but I could tell how anyone walking into our thread would perceive that comment too.
That's a deathnail statement right there. lol.

Gotta keep the hope alive!
The OP is doing everything he can, so we should do everything we can too!

Honestly, we can do more as a community. So lets Grin
Activity: 294
August 19, 2014, 01:37:32 PM
If there is no new dev, all coins will die.
If you meant that without "DEVELOPMENT" these coins will die..... then I invite you to read the thread that you are currently in. As that is the topic of this thread.
The OP sort of discusses that part just a little bit.
Or maybe you meant that: "Without a Dev, all coins SHOULD have died. Except they did not. thanks to the OP."

Let us not understate the importance of the milestone we just hit.
Your LOL & CSO coins should all be worth ZERO satoshi right now.
ESC would be next, within a week or two max.
We have all avoided that fate.
Successfully.

You may not have a tangible "Dev" to believe in. Not YET.
But what you do have, is an OP who has proven how dedicated he is to salvaging these coins.
He has now delivered.
If not development, he has delivered you all from the clutches of pure evil.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but when those 3 threads were closed, it was obvious to me that Development was over.
Never going to happen again. Ever.
Now you have someone who is promising you that Development is going to happen again, and he is drawing up plans to make it happen, and he is including you in the process (something the old Dev NEVER did)....

... and you want to complain that not enough is happening? honestly.

Personally, I know what I would choose, given the choice between:
what the old Dev still has planned for these coins, what the new OP has planned for these coins, and what you have planned for these coins yourself.
Before you complain that the OP is not doing enough....
I must ask, what have you contributed to saving these coins? How much Development have you secured? and/or paid for? where is your thread so I can join it?
What has already been accomplished here, did not happen by mistake.
Nor was it pure luck.
Somebody out there has been putting in effort to get us this far.
And they are not done yet.

I, for one, appreciate that my coins still have some value. And some hope. Thank You OP!!
Rather than focus on the negatives, why not take a look around at all the positives that should not exist (but do anyways).
This thread needs hope. This thread needs community. This thread needs positive action.

Allow me to rephrase your post:
without true hope and positive contributions from the community, all coins will die.
That is not on any Dev (Past, present, or future) That is on all of us.

I apologize that my post comes over as purely negative. I merely meant that keeping volume alive isn't enough.However a community will only be formed around strong leadership. I've send the op the username of a dev who has taken over coins before and I very much appreciate there is someone who takes the time and effort to possibly revive these coins.
August 19, 2014, 03:52:19 AM
Well put, stormthefront.

Thanks Smiley
don't mean to sound to harsh with all that, but we can't rely on some mythological creature to save us.
We need to build a strong community.
And all pitch in.
Long before we can expect someone to show up and do that for us.

We are all here for the same reason.
We love the games we play.
We want to bet on them.
And we all got scammed investing in that dream.

Let us discuss turning that shattered dream into a reality, and how we can best accomplish that!!
Let us at least discuss the games themselves!!

Meet one another. Shake your neighbors hand. Play some LOL with them Wink Be merry Grin
Activity: 160
August 19, 2014, 02:20:02 AM
If you meant that without "DEVELOPMENT" these coins will die..... then I invite you to read the thread that you are currently in. As that is the topic of this thread.
Or maybe you meant that: "Without a Dev, all coins SHOULD have died. Except they did not. thanks to the OP."

Successfully.

But what you do have, is an OP who has proven how dedicated he is to salvaging these coins.
He has now delivered.

I am not sure about the rest of you, but when those 3 threads were closed, it was obvious to me that Development was over.
Now you have someone who is promising you that Development is going to happen again, and he is drawing up plans to make it happen, and he is including you in the process (something the old Dev NEVER did)....

what the old Dev still has planned for these coins, what the new OP has planned for these coins, and what you have planned for these coins yourself.
I must ask, what have you contributed to saving these coins? How much Development have you secured? and/or paid for? where is your thread so I can join it?
Nor was it pure luck.

I, for one, appreciate that my coins still have some value. And some hope. Thank You OP!!
Rather than focus on the negatives, why not take a look around at all the positives that should not exist (but do anyways).
This thread needs hope. This thread needs community. This thread needs positive action.

without true hope and positive contributions from the community, all coins will die.

Well put, stormthefront.
August 18, 2014, 06:26:12 PM

Successfully.

He has now delivered.

Nor was it pure luck.

Activity: 294
August 17, 2014, 09:51:18 AM
Activity: 38
Merit: 14
August 16, 2014, 09:46:52 PM
donate 1000.01 LOL to :  LbJVhibdxTfp627RB9HYehmY9gVVJzguHH , Hope it is helpful for LOL&CSO Roll Eyes.
August 16, 2014, 01:53:39 PM
Still no change Undecided

Markets are still up!!
But so is the warning message about de-listing on August 15th.

Anticipation is killing me.
As is the price of BTC Cry
Lets all hope that good things are on the horizon Grin
August 15, 2014, 04:38:51 AM
Past the point of no return now.... it could be any time in the next 24 hours.
Too close to call.
But both markets are showing serious signs of improvement! Smiley

ESC is flat-lining. Hard. Cry  (thankfully, not at risk of de-list this week)
Hang in there!
Keep the hope alive. Do not dump now.
Your market will soon be facing the same problem in the coming week or two.
Get an early start.
Keep your market alive too, by keeping the trade volume up!!

*everyone cross your fingers*
August 14, 2014, 10:49:10 PM

Only 12 hours left.

You can make the difference! We are very close.

Somewhere around 4 hours left now....

CSO is seeing some movement @ 0.525 BTC trade volume.
LOL is crumbling however, only @ 0.036 BTC trade volume.

Please get in there while you are still able to. If you believe in this effort, there is profit to be made by backing it right now.
LOL - https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-LOL
CSO - https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CSO

Without a market these coins will be dead for keeps. Overnight.
If you buy a small amount, at dirt cheap prices, to show your support for continued development.... then you will save the market.
It won't take much to double these low prices one day very soon.
Need a market for that.
August 14, 2014, 07:38:11 PM
UPDATE 2

Both LOL and CSO are now over 1 BTC trade in the last week!
It is too close to call.
But if this trend continues, we WILL be able to pull this off!
Lets take back this market!

Only 12 hours left.

Our trade volume has fallen from over 1.1 BTC all the way down to 0.1 BTC or less.
That is both LOL and CSO.
That is not good at all, and could spell the end of the market tomorrow.

We need one last push before August 15th when those markets are scheduled to be taken down.
If we don't raise the trade volume, then it is lights out.

You can make the difference! We are very close.

LOL - https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-LOL
CSO - https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-CSO
Activity: 224
August 14, 2014, 12:37:20 PM
I still have my ESC .. let's turn this around
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
August 13, 2014, 11:53:28 PM
 three game coins , nice ,
Pages:
Jump to: