Pages:
Author

Topic: Please recommend me 1 best Altcoin to buy - page 14. (Read 11196 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
January 13, 2018, 05:14:17 AM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.
Try BCN it's worth trying! :-)
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
January 13, 2018, 04:37:11 AM
I will recommend OmiseGO and 0x altcoins to buy. These coins' potential is high. I already buy and  suggest these coins.
Activity: 448
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
January 13, 2018, 04:35:37 AM
How about ETH, sir? Ethere has increased its market capitalization today which give it a boost to its market price. ETH's importance especially in ICOs have propelled this digital currency on top too.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
January 13, 2018, 04:08:04 AM
Low risk: IOTA
Middle risk: XSPEC
High risk: Unify
Activity: 21
January 13, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
MEDbloc, IOTA, Atlant. Write that down  Grin
Activity: 318
Merit: 21
January 12, 2018, 11:20:09 PM
It will all depend on the profit you are looking for and the investment time if you seek immediate profit investing in Ethereum is success, profits in the medium and long term, Waves, Neo, Stratis, Bancor are great options, good luck.
Activity: 346
Merit: 10
ASSETSPLIT ICO
January 04, 2018, 12:46:35 PM
There are a lot of altcoys and only you will have to choose. Iota, NEO, waves, stratis...
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 11:50:42 AM
Eth, ripple, iota, waves, stratis, spectre, kmd. I think you can never go wrong with anyone of these.
Activity: 176
January 04, 2018, 11:46:24 AM
Mothership $msp

most shilled coin out there atm
Activity: 203
January 04, 2018, 09:24:26 AM
Please recommend me your 1 best altcoin to buy. I have been researching so much for the next coin to buy but i am overwhelmed by all the choices. Dont recommend Eth, Ltc, Waves and Neo please. I own them already.

You said don't recommend eth but i think Ethereum is a good altcoins and will become the best altcoin to buy, specially in this year. It's not too late to buy ethereum now because i think ethereum will become booming in this year 2018, just wait for it.

Ethereum is actually the second best but ripple broke this somehow. I believe ethereum will surpass ripple this year, if ether can do this, the price would be around $2,200 probably. Amazing increasing from it, would happen.
Activity: 42
January 04, 2018, 09:22:46 AM
maybe look into this one: https://www.viberate.io/
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 04, 2018, 02:44:33 AM
Now many people do not look at the leading altas but on little-known ones or who have little demand. Look in the direction of Ripple (XRP), a very good coin for investment, liquidity is even more than 100%. Well, or one more is, but it's certainly not expected, it's Tron (TRX).

I am eyeing Ripple XRP and Tron TRX 2 weeks now. When it dips a little bit then I'm gonna hit buy button so I could ride the train before it leaves the station.
There are a lot of underdogs today so I think it's a clever move investing them than Bitcoin or other higher priced Altcoins.
Activity: 224
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
January 04, 2018, 02:41:18 AM
Buy Oyster PRL today although it has pumped a bit but I know it is still worth an investment. This week, more investors are trying to catch up with Oyster because the project is effective and the developers are highly skilled and the community is amazing and active.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
January 04, 2018, 02:36:22 AM
Now many people do not look at the leading altas but on little-known ones or who have little demand. Look in the direction of Ripple (XRP), a very good coin for investment, liquidity is even more than 100%. Well, or one more is, but it's certainly not expected, it's Tron (TRX).
Activity: 236
January 04, 2018, 01:42:31 AM
Two options:

Ether - well known,  high markt cap - chance of gains, but only smaller ones 2-3

Elixir - still low market cap and the chance for bigger gains, but also more risk
Activity: 392
January 04, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

You said don't recommend eth but i think Ethereum is a good altcoins and will become the best altcoin to buy, specially in this year. It's not too late to buy ethereum now because i think ethereum will become booming in this year 2018, just wait for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
January 04, 2018, 12:38:08 AM
This year 2018, I suggest ripple to buy. This altcoin is better to provide and hold for long period of time. I'm looking forward to the ability of this coin, for now you can that this coin are rapidly raising up.

I think a little bit time and this coin are exploding like bitcoin, their price are surpass ETH in the market.
Activity: 42
January 03, 2018, 04:33:00 AM
I would recommend to buy Fast Invest great team with already operating FinTech business!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
January 03, 2018, 04:29:43 AM

What you're holding is a good choice and try to consider oyster pearl PRL before it's too late for you.
PRL is in trajectory position and after the test met will be done and after adding in big exchanges it'll soar dramatically.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
January 03, 2018, 04:01:13 AM
If you want to buy an altcoin then make sure to short or long term investment, if the length of the ethereum or try bitcoin cash. If you want to buy then just short term xrp or xlm.
Pages:
Jump to: