Pages:
Author

Topic: [PLU] PLUTON — (Spend PLU at 40 million merchants and online — DOWNLOAD APP) - page 6. (Read 97531 times)

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501
Why the project still does not support Russia and Ukraine. I receive regular emails about your updates, but I still have no way to order a card. Is there any hope that this situation will change in the near future ?
I think it depends on the number of people who have opened accounts in these two countries, they will support more languages when the number of users in a country is large enough. However, if you and more people you know need to support this, you should contact the support channel at the website, it will be more effective because the manager rarely active on the forum.
Activity: 187
Merit: 0
Why the project still does not support Russia and Ukraine. I receive regular emails about your updates, but I still have no way to order a card. Is there any hope that this situation will change in the near future ?

Hey Chromatics,

Currently, our services are only available in the UK and EEA, as I'm sure you're aware. Although we're not available in Russia or Ukraine yet, we do have big ambitions for the future so you might well see us there sometime soon!

Keep up with us on social media to keep up to date!
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
So you have been around since 2016. May I know wts the price of your token and is there any exchange where its registered?

Hey, you can purchase PLU directly from other users on our decentralised exchange, the PlutusDEX.

PLU is also listed on other third party exchanges, including ProBit, HitBTC, and IDEX.

As for the price, you can monitor this on any crypto monitoring website such as CoinMarketCap

Do you have any bounty program?

We certainly do, you can view the terms and conditions here.

We're always looking to make our services as secure as possible, so if you believe you've found a bug, fire it over to [email protected] and our security team will review it.

Oh so you have only bug bounty program. Na man not of my interest, I was looking for bounty program for twitter or Facebook. The coin market price was good thats y I was interested in bounty.

I'm afraid that our bug bounty is restricted to certain aspects of our services. If this expands, we'll be sure to let our community know!
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
So you have been around since 2016. May I know wts the price of your token and is there any exchange where its registered?

Hey, you can purchase PLU directly from other users on our decentralised exchange, the PlutusDEX.

PLU is also listed on other third party exchanges, including ProBit, HitBTC, and IDEX.

As for the price, you can monitor this on any crypto monitoring website such as CoinMarketCap

We're always looking to make our services as secure as possible, so if you believe you've found a bug, fire it over to [email protected] and our security team will review it.

Oh so you have only bug bounty program. Na man not of my interest, I was looking for bounty program for twitter or Facebook. The coin market price was good thats y I was interested in bounty.

Request for User Feedback & Future Suggestions

Hi everyone,

We'd love to hear feedback from our current users, as well as those who've been watching from the sidelines.

As well as this, if you have any suggestions for features you'd like to see in the future, please feel free to drop them here or in our suggestion box on our web dashboard!

You can always come an join our Discord channel to speak with some of the team directly and discuss your feedback [ur=https://discord.gg/JRzs7YQl]here[/url]
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
Article Feature: Plutus Launches up to 3% crypto back –
The Rise of Decentralised Rewards | The Merkle

Here is another great article covering the innovation behind Pluton Rewards (PLU) and why it is so beneficial to you. Our members have already acquired monumental amounts of PLU in a very short time period and we have plenty more exciting money-saving programmes in the pipeline.

"Currently, loyalty rewards such as Nectar Points or Avios Air Miles are focused on retaining customers to a specific retailer or brand, however, the growing demand for more freedom of choice suggests this might be outdated. Pluton was the first company to come up with a decentralized loyalty token which can be earnt at any merchant worldwide, greatly increasing the opportunities of earning rewards."

Check out the full article here.
Ok, because I can see something like DAI fitting well into a system like this

We've actually seen a reasonable amount of demand for DAI, what with it being one of the most popular stablecoins
Activity: 31
I think it's unlikely that BTC will be supported, how is that going to work in a DEX which only supports ETH?
I would suggest that Plutus adds BTC support as soon as you can

Totally, agree - ever since the inception of the project we’ve always intended to support BTC. The team are working on an in house solution to do this in a user friendly, non-custodial manner. We hope to implement it very soon!
Thanks, looking forward to it and have just signed up. Will drop by the discord soon.

Great, I’ll speak to you there. If you have time, we’d love to hear your feedback!
I’ve just been reading about Plutus Perks, when is this being released?

We’re looking to roll out Plutus Perks this month so do keep an eye out for it. If you like, you can join us on our Discord channel here to speak directly to the team and the community!
Who is your KYC provider?

Our KYC provider is Onfido, one of the market leaders in the industry
Ok, thanks for the feedback. I must say the KYC flow is pretty smooth, I was expecting it to be a hassle. How long for card delivery?

Card delivery to the Netherlands and Europe in general tends to take between 7 and 10 working days.

However, due to the ongoing pandemic, this may take a little longer. Excited to hear your feedback!
Ah ok great, should have checked the ANN thread. Is this available in Netherlands? And is it up to or 3% flat rebate?

Absolutely, we’re available throughout the UK and EEA. You can find a full list of supported countries here.

In the long term the reward rate is variable as it is dependent on the volume of our decentralised exchange, details can be found in the WP of the PlutusDEX. Right now, and for the foreseeable future, we expect it to remain at 3%
How long has this project been around for?

Hey Sovie, great to see you're interested. As you can see, our ANN thread started in 2016 - the company was formed in 2015, we’re a part of the old crowd - pre-2017.
Pages:
Jump to: