Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥 - page 25. (Read 31715 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
DS Plus support | pluscoin.io
Does anyone know the number of Circulating PLC?  82,500,000,000 PLC  seems to be Total Supply. Thanks!

Right. Circulating Supply is 62 700 000 000 PLC
Total Supply is 82 500 000 000 PLC
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Does anyone know the number of Circulating PLC?  82,500,000,000 PLC  seems to be Total Supply. Thanks!
I see a lot of hype about this coin, so i decided to try it my self.
Downloaded the app for Android, and at my big surprise, it's only in Russian. Can't use it, don't understand anything beside where to put my phone number.
So... Everyone who is hypped here about this coin never even used their application, or everyone is Russian ?

Like the 115 000 assumed users of the app (From the pluscoin website), are all Russians also ?

We initially launched our application in Russia, that's why we have more users and locations there. Now it works all over the world.
The application has the English version. The language is automatically set according to your mobile device language settings.

Could you, please, send me in private messages a screenshot if you see not an English version?
And some more pieces of information:
1) Do you have android or iOS? And what is your system version?
2) What mobile device you are using?
3) What language is set in your mobile phone?

We will solve this problem. Thank you in advance and sorry for inconveniences
That´s are very great news from the PlusCoin team. I think with that much exchanges, a lot of users are able to get some coins. After all the releases this coin will be very huge in the future.
With that much exchange i think daily volume trading for Pluscoin also will big. I hope in the next time by holding this coin will valuable and profitable and then all people will cheers

I have to agree with you. With so many exchanges on board we will reach a very high daily trading volume and this will also a lot of people recognize. With that much attention PlusCoin can be very big.
In addition, the team also must have good marketing or promotion so that more people know about this coin. If not only less people interested with this coin and the price hard to rise

I think the dev team will start marketing and some promotions, when the project really starts. Right now there many articles about PlusCoin and I think there will be much more in the future.
Also do not forget to make marketing or promotion in social media such as twitter and facebook, because two of both social media are has big potential to get more users/investors

Thank you for the feedback. We are working on this direction
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
What is the ticker and contract address of this coin? Is the coin on EtherDelta yet?

Contract Address: 0x0835ecd15DdF08d4786304d71b4672dC5C40F011
Token Symbol: PLC
Decimals: 18

Yes, but it is not official trading. Almost all of this offers at etherdelta are made by bounty and airdrop campaign particapants. We do not support such speculations and ask you to wait till the official listing
The official listing will start after the end of ICO. You can find a preliminary list of exchanges here http://telegra.ph/DS-Plus-PlusCoin-Announces-Reaching-Preliminary-Agreements-with-A-Number-of-Exchanges-11-01

Right, these offers are all from the Bounty and Airdrop Hunters, but on Etherdelta is every coin with a Ethereum contact adress tradeable.
What is the ticker and contract address of this coin? Is the coin on EtherDelta yet?

Yes, but it is not official trading. Almost all of this offers at etherdelta are made by bounty and airdrop campaign particapants. We do not support such speculations and ask you to wait till the official listing
The official listing will start after the end of ICO. You can find a preliminary list of exchanges here http://telegra.ph/DS-Plus-PlusCoin-Announces-Reaching-Preliminary-Agreements-with-A-Number-of-Exchanges-11-01
Is PLC correct ticker name? Do you know the total number of circulating coin? Thanks

Circulating Supply is 62 700 000 000 PLC
Total Supply is 82 500 000 000 PLC

Activity: 66
Is PLC correct ticker name? Do you know the total number of circulating coin? Thanks

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I see a lot of hype about this coin, so i decided to try it my self.
Downloaded the app for Android, and at my big surprise, it's only in Russian. Can't use it, don't understand anything beside where to put my phone number.
So... Everyone who is hypped here about this coin never even used their application, or everyone is Russian ?

Like the 115 000 assumed users of the app (From the pluscoin website), are all Russians also ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
That´s are very great news from the PlusCoin team. I think with that much exchanges, a lot of users are able to get some coins. After all the releases this coin will be very huge in the future.
With that much exchange i think daily volume trading for Pluscoin also will big. I hope in the next time by holding this coin will valuable and profitable and then all people will cheers

I have to agree with you. With so many exchanges on board we will reach a very high daily trading volume and this will also a lot of people recognize. With that much attention PlusCoin can be very big.
In addition, the team also must have good marketing or promotion so that more people know about this coin. If not only less people interested with this coin and the price hard to rise

I think the dev team will start marketing and some promotions, when the project really starts. Right now there many articles about PlusCoin and I think there will be much more in the future.
Was this $10 per coin during the first initial stage of ICO?

The final stage of ICO is ongoing till the 31th of December.
A pack of 3300 PlusCoin (1 First PlusCoin Token) costs 14.5 $
legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello. Bye.
Was this $10 per coin during the first initial stage of ICO?
legendary
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Probably by the end of the year, those ones who are selling their tokens will be back to buy it at higher price than they are selling right now
Activity: 350
any bounty campaign dev ?
Pages:
Jump to: