Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥 - page 29. (Read 31766 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 106
Thank you very much, received my tokens yesterday and read the whitepaper. However is this (PLC) the First PlusCoin or the final PlusCoin?
First PlusCoin is just a name for package of 3300 PlusCoin
Activity: 52
Merit: 5
Coins received.
Thanks and good luck
 Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World
Thank you very much, received my tokens yesterday and read the whitepaper. However is this (PLC) the First PlusCoin or the final PlusCoin?
Hey is there bounty for translations? Do you need Polish version of ANN post?

You can read more about translations here https://medium.com/@DSPlus.io/pluscoin-bounty-program-4f8163e00761.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Hey is there bounty for translations? Do you need Polish version of ANN post?
Activity: 126
DS Plus support | pluscoin.io
When will be the coin listed on exchange?

We only can say at the moment that PlusCoin will be available on the most popular exchanges after the ICO is over. There is no list of them at the moment, but the negotiations are under way at the moment.
Activity: 188
Just received, thank you! Good luck to All!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
When will be the coin listed on exchange?
When the airdrop will be paid?
 Wink

Since there are more than 600 approved participants now, the distribution of remuneration may take up to 3-4 days to finish it. We are working non-stop to pay remunerations as fast as we can.

Received it, Thanks for your team. This token already have a neutral Reputation, Soon can be verified, right ?  Wink

I Hope this tokens have a good future for a long term.
Nothing yet .
I suppose i have to wait.
I will confirm when i will receive.
I hope soon
 Angry

We've started distribution. You can check it here https://etherscan.io/address/0xf32eecbf2545b2b1cc83a86676f2376a34f3da50
Pay attention that there are not only Airdrop transactions, but also Bounty and ICO. The biggest tansactions are being conducted first.
Moreover, only those transactions are visible which were already successfully conducted. About 1000 transactions are queued now. As there is established a minimal gas cost, it will take some time for them to get confirmations.
Activity: 219
 Wink

Since there are more than 600 approved participants now, the distribution of remuneration may take up to 3-4 days to finish it. We are working non-stop to pay remunerations as fast as we can.

Received it, Thanks for your team. This token already have a neutral Reputation, Soon can be verified, right ?  Wink

Nothing yet .
I suppose i have to wait.
I will confirm when i will receive.
I hope soon
 Angry
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
 Wink

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 8633
icarus-cards.eu
airdrop tokens arrived today on my MEW!
big thanks and wish the dev team all the best in the future!

let this project slowly grow! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1215
Does someone know the add contract and decimal for add the token in MEW?

thanks

Here you go:
- address: 0x0835ecd15DdF08d4786304d71b4672dC5C40F011
- symbol: PLC
- decimals: 18
Activity: 209
Does someone know the add contract and decimal for add the token in MEW?

thanks
 Wink

Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now
Awesome news! Airdrop will happen any time now. Thanks to the team for all the hardwork!
 Wink

Wink
Activity: 126
DS Plus support | pluscoin.io
This project its very good...  From the price is good and the airdrop is so awsome..  So I hope this project will be success..  Good luck

Thank you for your warm feedback. We are working non-stop to meet your expectations.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
This project its very good...  From the price is good and the airdrop is so awsome..  So I hope this project will be success..  Good luck
Pages:
Jump to: