Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 PlusCoin by DS PLUS - THE FIRST PEOPLE'S CRYPTO MONEY 🔥🔥🔥 - page 33. (Read 31766 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
where I can find the link of your social media bounty page
Activity: 231
Merit: 13
any video-review bounty guys?

There are three ways to get the remuneration: Social media campaign (like, subscribe, repost), Bounty for blogs and articles and Subscription campaign (banners in comments on bitcoin.org). We support such types of actions, remuneration will by paid obligatorily to all the participants of the bounty campaign if all the objectives were achieved. 
Activity: 504
Merit: 501
any video-review bounty guys?
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Can I use it all arount the world?
I see that I need mobile phone for registering...

And what about transfering pluscoins to etherium wallet. Can I do it later from android app?
Now is there way to spend this pluscoins?
Hi!
It will become possible in the future to work with exchanging platforms directly through the mobile app, but this will hapen closer to end of November.
The tokens which were purchaised during the Pre-ICO (and will be purchaised during the ICO) are stored on MyEtherWallet. PlusCoins you can see on your Mobile App Account are not integrated yet with the wallet as well.
After the ICO is over your Mobile App Wallet will be integrated with exchanges and it will become possible to exchange PlusCoin to other cryptocurrencies or fiat money.
Sorry for the delay in response!
This isn't good, I've miss the ICO, and also it seems to be there will be no campaigns will be available since the ICO alredy ended.
Hello!
The ICO itself was not even launched yet. Pre-ICO was over on August 15th, but ICO will only start on September 10th.
The planned token cost during the first part of the ICO is 10 USD.
Also there is a Bounty campaign which is being developed right at the moment.
My add 0x1966B7e392aDbaFdD0F03C8985c0140d3d31Dc56
The number of tokens decreased once again
Good day!
Please feel free to email us and we will promptly solve Your issue. [email protected]
Sorry for the delayed response.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This isn't good, I've miss the ICO, and also it seems to be there will be no campaigns will be available since the ICO alredy ended.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
My add 0x1966B7e392aDbaFdD0F03C8985c0140d3d31Dc56
The number of tokens decreased once again
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
PlusCoin [ICO 10 September-10 November]
I sent 0.11 ETH ~ $30

I should be getting 3300*6 = 19800 Tokens. Why did I get only 14520?

Can you please explain?

Today all investors are in manual mode, you will be charged the difference at the rate of ETH. All will be assessed at the rate of$ 5 per token.

You are not making much sense. Please explain in detail.
What is manual mode? Why is it manual mode today? Why would I get charged for the difference again? Exactly what is the reason for doing it manual and then adjusting for the difference?
When created smart contracts price ETH was equal to $ 200, and the stage of pre-sale she grew up. In this regard, we cover the difference in the rate, charging the holders of all tokens an additional PCT. Holders of the tokens get them at no additional charge, automatically to the address of the wallet.

Thank you so much for the coherent explanation but with that logic shouldn't I be getting more PCT and not less? I have received less.

:: UPDATE: NVM , I jsut checked I have received now 21120.
Please give the number of your wallet. We will check everything. Tnx)
I sent 0.11 ETH ~ $30

Can you please explain?

Today all investors are in manual mode, you will be charged the difference at the rate of ETH. All will be assessed at the rate of$ 5 per token.

What is manual mode? Why is it manual mode today? Why would I get charged for the difference again? Exactly what is the reason for doing it manual and then adjusting for the difference?
When created smart contracts price ETH was equal to $ 200, and the stage of pre-sale she grew up. In this regard, we cover the difference in the rate, charging the holders of all tokens an additional PCT. Holders of the tokens get them at no additional charge, automatically to the address of the wallet.

Thank you so much for the coherent explanation but with that logic shouldn't I be getting more PCT and not less? I have received less.

:: UPDATE: NVM , I jsut checked I have received now 21120.
Activity: 277
Merit: 142
Here are details to add custom PlusCoin tokens to MyEtherWallet:

Address: 0x1966B7e392aDbaFdD0F03C8985c0140d3d31Dc56
Token Symbol: PlusCoin
Decimals: 18
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I sent 0.11 ETH ~ $30

Can you please explain?

I sent 0.11 ETH ~ $30

Can you please explain?

I sent 0.11 ETH ~ $30

Can you please explain?

I sent 0.11 ETH ~ $30

Can you please explain?

Activity: 277
Merit: 142
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
Can I use it all arount the world?
I see that I need mobile phone for registering...

And what about transfering pluscoins to etherium wallet. Can I do it later from android app?
Now is there way to spend this pluscoins?
Bonus! Within 2 days bonus to investor pre-ico 20%!!!!

For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market.

thank you for your opinion! We take in the Ethereum
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Bonus! Within 2 days bonus to investor pre-ico 20%!!!!

For what currency you can purchase tokens? The project is interesting. I think you can quickly enter the world market.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Okay i will just see ,this a good project, hope be sold out when ICO start
Pages:
Jump to: