Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED - page 11. (Read 31232 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 06, 2014, 08:42:29 AM
Guys, no off-topic, please.
Here's a thread about activity if anyone's wondering: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-definitive-explanation-of-how-activity-works-495948
Here's a thread about forum ranks and such: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/forum-rankspositionsbadges-what-do-those-shiny-coins-under-my-name-mean-178608
Please, keep it clean.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
October 06, 2014, 08:28:22 AM
Your activity goes up 14 every 2 weeks (on tuesday is the usual update day) if you posted some posts during that time. You can't increase your activity more than 14 every 2 weeks.

So in other words, it doesn't matter how many posts you write - your activity will rise up 14 in 2 weeks.. but if you write nothing - you get nothing Smiley

Or there are some limits of posts?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
October 06, 2014, 08:21:32 AM
Your activity goes up 14 every 2 weeks (on tuesday is the usual update day) if you posted some posts during that time. You can't increase your activity more than 14 every 2 weeks.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
October 06, 2014, 08:12:05 AM
I hope to join this signature campaign in a few weeks. Only 16 activity to go. I was 2 off getting it sooner... Sad
Whyyyyyyyyy!!?Huh? Sad

Smiley
Because the activity goes in steps of 14. Everybody will be 238 someday.
It was a rhetorical question.
I wasn't actually asking why because I already knew. Smiley

He didn't read carefully your signature  Tongue  probably didn't catch that this is about you.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
October 06, 2014, 08:02:32 AM
I hope to join this signature campaign in a few weeks. Only 16 activity to go. I was 2 off getting it sooner... :(
Whyyyyyyyyy!!????? :(

:)
It was a rhetorical question.
I wasn't actually asking why because I already knew. :)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 515
October 06, 2014, 07:56:23 AM
I hope to join this signature campaign in a few weeks. Only 16 activity to go. I was 2 off getting it sooner... Sad
Whyyyyyyyyy!!?Huh? Sad

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
Crypto since 2014
October 06, 2014, 07:50:48 AM
I hope to join this signature campaign in a few weeks. Only 16 activity to go. I was 2 off getting it sooner... :(
Whyyyyyyyyy!!????? :(

:)
October 06, 2014, 04:17:00 AM
Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend.
Let's get straight to your questions.

just a question.
it is possible to put dice signature and referral href link together?
or if i put dice signature and referral href link together the signature campaign is not valid?

thanks
No. It's not possible at the moment. Our system automatically and regularly validates your signature to be the same as it was generated. So, basically, Don007 was right about it. If we'll ever change this part of functionality, we'll change rules and FAQ in the OP.

Unsoindovo got his answer in PM. Also, guys answered him correctly as well. And since those answers are stated in FAQ, we advise (again) to read OP and thread carefully before raising questions and starting to panic.

How long will this campaign run for?

You seem to be paying out quite a bit.
Indeed we are. But it all depends on the the feedback we get from the campaign. We're gathering all sort of stats and making decisions based on that. Hopefully, we'll be able to support long and mutually profitable relationships with you, guys.

That's all for now.
Take care.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2014, 04:48:14 PM
How long will this campaign run for?

You seem to be paying out quite a bit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 501
October 04, 2014, 06:50:06 PM
meanwhile who i'm waiting for clarify the question above, i go for a second question:
i registered on https://pocketdice.io/#/sigCampaign
but under "Status" i'm reading "Pending" from one day.
is this normal?
how many time to become registered?
when the posts start to count?

thanks!

Theoretically, it should mean that they will be looking at your account and decide whether or not to accept you - you can see that in the OP. But more to the point, isn't this campaign already full? The maximum number of members is now 50.

[...]

Is it really necessary to register on the website?
Also is there room for a Hero Member?  Smiley
Sadly, but no, we're full at the moment. You can join our referral program though.

Yes, the campaign is already full, so Monday he will see blocked in his status.

Also they do campaign stuff only on work hours, that is, not weekend and not at night
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
October 04, 2014, 06:42:54 PM
meanwhile who i'm waiting for clarify the question above, i go for a second question:
is this normal?

thanks!

Theoretically, it should mean that they will be looking at your account and decide whether or not to accept you - you can see that in the OP. But more to the point, isn't this campaign already full? The maximum number of members is now 50.

[...]

Sadly, but no, we're full at the moment. You can join our referral program though.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964
October 04, 2014, 06:33:56 PM
just a question.
or if i put dice signature and referral href link together the signature campaign is not valid?

thanks

is this normal?

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007
Live like there is no tomorrow!
October 04, 2014, 01:12:58 PM
just a question.

thanks

I was also wondering this. But, as the signature is designed by the website I think the website won't reconize the signature if you add a ref url. So, this means that it won't see your signature as valid.  However, I'm not sure and I might be wrong. Please clear this up Pocket Dice Wink.
legendary
October 04, 2014, 04:58:36 AM
just a question.

thanks
sed
Activity: 532
October 03, 2014, 04:39:45 PM
Posting in here so I can remember to keep an eye on this campaign.  I'll go to senior memeber in a month or so...things move fast in this world so the campaign may or may not be around at that time, still.  Just want to keep an eye on the scene.
legendary
October 03, 2014, 03:36:48 PM
hi!

i want to enroll.
how to check free slots???

can you give me the link plz?

see the post above yours to check the status of free spots.

No.
I need a Thread where i can read free slots to understand if it is possible to enroll.
For now si re. I understand the enrollment is close.
Activity: 616
October 03, 2014, 03:31:59 PM
hi!

i want to enroll.

see the post above yours to check the status of free spots.
legendary
October 03, 2014, 03:11:51 PM
hi!

i want to enroll.

October 03, 2014, 11:48:46 AM
Yup. AFAIK, the sig payment will be sent to your account balance when it is about time.

Thanks for disinformation. ¬_¬
We're sending payments directly to users wallet and it have nothing to do with in-game balance. It was done in order to automatize the whole system. User registers, enters his ID, receives his UNIQUE bb-code for signature and after that he can watch his statistics.

Also is there room for a Hero Member?  Smiley
Activity: 820
Merit: 1000
October 03, 2014, 11:34:30 AM

Yup. AFAIK, the sig payment will be sent to your account balance when it is about time. Sorry for the wrong info!
Probably not, according to the following post by OP.

Hi guys,

We've just approved few members for last few slots and now we're at full capacity.
So... We won't accept anymore people this week, unless someone else drop out or get banned.
Pages:
Jump to: