Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED - page 13. (Read 31232 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 12:47:18 PM
how much longer for me to be sr member and enroll campaign like this campaign...

To be a senior member, you need to have 240 activity.
To achieve that, you will need to be active in at least 18 2-week periods and make at least 240 posts in total.
seems to be still long enough to me...but its okay i can wait
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
October 02, 2014, 12:45:13 PM
When is end of the week? Wednesday?
legendary
Activity: 1456
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
October 02, 2014, 11:32:26 AM
my status is still approved, but it says that my profit is now -6mBTC.   The system must be a little squirrely this morning...
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2014, 11:29:04 AM
how much longer for me to be sr member and enroll campaign like this campaign...

To be a senior member, you need to have 240 activity.
To achieve that, you will need to be active in at least 18 2-week periods and make at least 240 posts in total.
legendary
Activity: 938
BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR
October 02, 2014, 11:25:42 AM
Hello everyone!

The PocketDice Signature Campaign continues! Rainbows, ponies and unicorns to each one of you! Optional Nyancats as well.

Our campaign is ideal for you if:
- You are a Senior+ forum member.
- Your opinion is valuable in the community.
– You’ve put some effort into your credibility here and you don't like to waste words.
– You're looking for passive source of income while keeping your ordinary forum life.

Our goal is to attract players to our dice game and recieve constructive feedback from them. We’ve got to be on the same boat for this goal to work out well. We measure the campaign results very carefully, as we don’t want to throw the money away, and all changes to our terms and conditions were caused by this analysis.

We would love to build a win-win relationship with you guys and hope those of you who’re staying with us for week-2 share our vision.

So, all you guys, who want to continue to cooperate with us, just leave our signature and everything will continue to work. No need to re-enter the campaign.

My status is declined? WTF does it mean, I never got a payment.... for my 24 posts
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 11:23:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
October 02, 2014, 10:14:00 AM

With the total number of slots lowered from 100 to 50 and kicking all the full members out, the campaign should remain full unless some Sr/Hero members quit. Smiley

To make space for new enrollments, i am leaving... Grin

Thank you and all the best Cheesy
Activity: 569
Merit: 500
October 02, 2014, 09:49:40 AM
that is good to know but what about new people that want to join. I tried to join 2-3 days ago and my status still says pending. I am a senior member so I am wondering if the limit was reached or will I be enrolled?

Yup, the limit was reached, as indicated by the following post.

We’ve finally reached the end of the 1st week of our PocketDice sig campaign. We have successfully filled up 100 slots, in fact we had to decline some of your entry requests, as the campaign was already full. In total we’ve accepted 44 senior members, 50 full members, 5 hero and 1 legend users.

Unfortunately we’ll have to stop working with full members from week 2. Guys, thanks for your cooperation and support. Of course each of you will receive their payout for week 1. You can remove our signature now. And feel free to check back when your membership level gets higher.

With the total number of slots lowered from 100 to 50 and kicking all the full members out, the campaign should remain full unless some Sr/Hero members quit. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
October 02, 2014, 09:42:51 AM
Hello everyone!

The PocketDice Signature Campaign continues! Rainbows, ponies and unicorns to each one of you! Optional Nyancats as well.

– You’ve put some effort into your credibility here and you don't like to waste words.
– You're looking for passive source of income while keeping your ordinary forum life.

Our goal is to attract players to our dice game and recieve constructive feedback from them. We’ve got to be on the same boat for this goal to work out well. We measure the campaign results very carefully, as we don’t want to throw the money away, and all changes to our terms and conditions were caused by this analysis.

We would love to build a win-win relationship with you guys and hope those of you who’re staying with us for week-2 share our vision.

So, all you guys, who want to continue to cooperate with us, just leave our signature and everything will continue to work. No need to re-enter the campaign.

that is good to know but what about new people that want to join. I tried to join 2-3 days ago and my status still says pending. I am a senior member so I am wondering if the limit was reached or will I be enrolled?
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 09:07:14 AM
Hello everyone!

legendary
Activity: 1274
October 02, 2014, 08:59:35 AM
LOL @ people complaining about FREE coins... You guys should feel happy to get free coins just for your posts here...not entitled.

I agree with you.

If I'm in his position, i will keep posting and keep promoting this awesome PocketDice
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
October 02, 2014, 08:54:35 AM
LOL @ people complaining about FREE coins... You guys should feel happy to get free coins just for your posts here...not entitled.

Haha there's some greedy mofo's in here!  Beggars really can't be choosers when it comes to Sig campaigns anymore.

Gone are the days of RGC vs PD sig campaigns when there was a really high post cap and some users made over 1 BTC a month.

Marketing/Advertising for these websites are scaling back, not forward.  The lowered price value isn't helping.

Just be glad there's some reputable Sig campaigns not conning you out of your coin, and getting paid some decent BTC for something you do normally.  

If you're one of those posters that post 100 times a day, then scale back to half of that output.  Easy peezy.  Make your posts longer and don't check the forum as much, it's not that hard to adjust.  There's nothing you can do about the max payout and post adjustment, alot of these sig campaigns are lucky to still operate for a couple months in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
October 02, 2014, 08:43:54 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 251
Knowledge its everything
October 02, 2014, 06:48:05 AM
Too bad you not allow foll member anymore & lower the max post/week
But, you should your sig campaign at pocketdice.io to not confuse anyone  Smiley

Anyway, thanks for you Signature Campaign  Cheesy
Activity: 434
October 02, 2014, 05:52:33 AM
From 50 to 25 posts? That seriously sucks, make it atleast 35 or so, for this ammount there are monthly campaigns that pay 0.1 to sr and up for 50 posts per month and you ask for 100 posts per month for 0.1 BTC...
I also think so. Just stay in my fixed-rate campaign.
I'll be MAYBE leaving too, i'll decide but an rise would be nice.
Activity: 560
Merit: 504
October 02, 2014, 05:52:14 AM
From 50 to 25 posts? That seriously sucks, make it atleast 35 or so, for this ammount there are monthly campaigns that pay 0.1 to sr and up for 50 posts per month and you ask for 100 posts per month for 0.1 BTC...
I also think so. Just stay in my fixed-rate campaign.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049
┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴
October 02, 2014, 05:47:24 AM
It's way too low. If there isn't an increase in max posts this week or at the end of this week I will leave.
Activity: 434
October 02, 2014, 05:36:05 AM

Yes , the other sig. campaigns pay  .10 btc for only 50 posts ( monthly) But pocket dice pay weekly Wink . This is a good choice , what  do you think guys about this ?

if you like posting alot and weekly payout,
PocketDice is good choice.

If you better post lesser but monthly payout,
LuckyBit,GawMiner,Bit Star,etc is your best choice
Well i hoped for atleast 0.05BTC per week as i posted 75 posts anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1666
October 02, 2014, 05:08:27 AM

Yes , the other sig. campaigns pay  .10 btc for only 50 posts ( monthly) But pocket dice pay weekly Wink . This is a good choice , what  do you think guys about this ?

if you like posting alot and weekly payout,
PocketDice is good choice.

If you better post lesser but monthly payout,
LuckyBit,GawMiner,Bit Star,etc is your best choice
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
October 02, 2014, 04:55:02 AM

Pages:
Jump to: