Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice Signature Campaign is CLOSED - page 17. (Read 31232 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2014, 06:57:59 AM
wow, sig campaigns are starting to exclude full member Sad

You can join the affiliate program of Pocketdice
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 01, 2014, 06:55:07 AM
wow, sig campaigns are starting to exclude full member Sad
Activity: 448
October 01, 2014, 06:18:29 AM
Although I'm sad to be let go from this campaign due to my member level, I'll be trying to get back in when my level reaches the minimum requirement.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 01, 2014, 06:15:19 AM
Hi again everyone!

Here's more official statement, since we've already decided on some key points:

We’ve finally reached the end of the 1st week of our PocketDice sig campaign. We have successfully filled up 100 slots, in fact we had to decline some of your entry requests, as the campaign was already full. In total we’ve accepted 44 senior members, 50 full members, 5 hero and 1 legend users.

Today is the payday for week 1, everyone will receive their payouts by the end of the day. Those of you who haven’t yet entered the wallet ids – now is a good time to do this.

The week 2 of sig campaign brings us to the updated terms and conditions:
- user limit: 50
- weekly post limit: 25
- only senior+ users are accepted.

Unfortunately we’ll have to stop working with full members from week 2. Guys, thanks for your cooperation and support. Of course each of you will receive their payout for week 1. You can remove our signature now. And feel free to check back when your membership level gets higher.

We would also like to remind everyone about our affiliate program, that is in fact more flexible than the sig campaign. We offer 0,1% of EVERY bet made with deposited coins by your referrals. No matter they win or lose the bet, you’re still earning money. Spend 5 minutes to send your referral link to your friends, post it on FaceBook, place it on your blog and start earning with PocketDice! You may find the detailed information here: https://pocketdice.io/#/referral (registered users only). 

Since we’re still looking for the most convenient way of cooperation between us and the Bitcointalk community, we’d like to hear your voice on this issue. Please don’t hesitate to PM us directly with your ideas, or leave them as comments in this thread.

Thanks for this update! It's a little lame that I can no longer participate as a full member but you gotta do what's best for your business. I certainly will check back here in a couple of months after I level up Wink
As soon as I receive payment for the first week, I will leave you positive feedback. Thanks for this well organized campaign and I wish you all the best!  Smiley
Activity: 342
October 01, 2014, 05:54:58 AM
Hi again everyone!

Here's more official statement, since we've already decided on some key points:

We’ve finally reached the end of the 1st week of our PocketDice sig campaign. We have successfully filled up 100 slots, in fact we had to decline some of your entry requests, as the campaign was already full. In total we’ve accepted 44 senior members, 50 full members, 5 hero and 1 legend users.

Today is the payday for week 1, everyone will receive their payouts by the end of the day. Those of you who haven’t yet entered the wallet ids – now is a good time to do this.

The week 2 of sig campaign brings us to the updated terms and conditions:
- user limit: 50
- weekly post limit: 25
- only senior+ users are accepted.

Unfortunately we’ll have to stop working with full members from week 2. Guys, thanks for your cooperation and support. Of course each of you will receive their payout for week 1. You can remove our signature now. And feel free to check back when your membership level gets higher.

We would also like to remind everyone about our affiliate program, that is in fact more flexible than the sig campaign. We offer 0,1% of EVERY bet made with deposited coins by your referrals. No matter they win or lose the bet, you’re still earning money. Spend 5 minutes to send your referral link to your friends, post it on FaceBook, place it on your blog and start earning with PocketDice! You may find the detailed information here: https://pocketdice.io/#/referral (registered users only). 

Since we’re still looking for the most convenient way of cooperation between us and the Bitcointalk community, we’d like to hear your voice on this issue. Please don’t hesitate to PM us directly with your ideas, or leave them as comments in this thread.
October 01, 2014, 05:35:28 AM
i become Sr. member yesterday
how do i update my status on your site and get new code for Sr. member signature

We'll deal with all "special" cases and answer all the questions after we pay you all.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp
October 01, 2014, 04:44:04 AM
Hi y'all!

We just wanted to say that we're here and everything is okay. Just have patience.
We have a lot on our hands today, but first thing first: PAYDAY!
At first, we're going to check all the posts you've made during your campaign participation and exclude all the posts that doesn't fit our criteria. We're thinking on how to automatize this process, but for now it can take some time, so this is why we ask for your patience.
Then we'll make your sweet-sweet payments.
PLEASE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE ENTERED YOUR WALLET OR WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY YOU!
After that we'll analyze all the data we've gathered from the last week and decide how campaign will go on.
That's all for now.

i become Sr. member yesterday
how do i update my status on your site and get new code for Sr. member signature
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
October 01, 2014, 04:34:06 AM
Will i automatically enroll for the next weeks campaign or should i do something to enrol?
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565
October 01, 2014, 04:25:08 AM
I've changed my signature, but i can't find "check button"!! where is it?

edit: problem solved.

why i am in "pending" status? what does it mean?

Just wait, they need to manually confirm you. Your posts are already counting.

ah, great. Thanks, now i'm not worried anymore.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
October 01, 2014, 04:19:30 AM
--snip--
PLEASE, MAKE SURE THAT YOU'VE ENTERED YOUR WALLET OR WE WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY YOU!
After that we'll analyze all the data we've gathered from the last week and decide how campaign will go on.
That's all for now.

NICE ..payday time

looking for it  Grin Grin

I've set all the requirement
October 01, 2014, 04:16:46 AM
Hi y'all!

We just wanted to say that we're here and everything is okay. Just have patience.
We have a lot on our hands today, but first thing first: PAYDAY!
At first, we're going to check all the posts you've made during your campaign participation and exclude all the posts that doesn't fit our criteria. We're thinking on how to automatize this process, but for now it can take some time, so this is why we ask for your patience.
Then we'll make your sweet-sweet payments.
That's all for now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
October 01, 2014, 03:47:02 AM

Just wait, they need to manually confirm you. Your posts are already counting.
October 01, 2014, 03:45:54 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
October 01, 2014, 02:13:04 AM
so its payment day?
lets see how it goes
i m excited about this  Roll Eyes

I think we all are.
October 01, 2014, 01:58:38 AM

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
October 01, 2014, 01:23:13 AM
so its payment day?
lets see how it goes
i m excited about this  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 1074
September 30, 2014, 08:54:02 PM
Not sure if I'll be able to make 10 posts:(

Is there a rollover?

And I won't be kicked if I don't make the posts, will I?
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
September 30, 2014, 08:35:47 PM
hopefully payments go out fine.  When I was logged into pocket dice, it looked like most of the people playing there were just using the faucet.  Hopefully people have been actively depositing and playing for reals.   The site will definitely not be able to stay in business if everyone is just a faucet player...

so payday is supposed to be tomorrow?

Don't worry  Smiley Guys know exactly what they are doing  Cool Faucet is here to bring you into the game..  Wink

Yes, payment should be on Wednesday, so actually today Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
September 30, 2014, 08:26:19 PM
i think i missed the payment day what is it?

I think  Tomorrow Wink .

I've read Wednesday before too, so I think it will happen tomorrow indeed. We'll find out how well this campaign is doing, I guess it already costs quite a lot BTC. I really hope this is worth the promotion, as this looks like a great campaign on this forum for the 100 participants Smiley.

hopefully payments go out fine.  When I was logged into pocket dice, it looked like most of the people playing there were just using the faucet.  Hopefully people have been actively depositing and playing for reals.   The site will definitely not be able to stay in business if everyone is just a faucet player...

so payday is supposed to be tomorrow?
legendary
Activity: 924
September 30, 2014, 07:49:05 PM
I just joined as a senior member hope there is a spot open!
Pages:
Jump to: