Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice – The first realistic dice game - page 16. (Read 82168 times)

Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Any update on when the sites live again? Got like $20 I didn't know was available in cash back lol
It lives. Everything is good now.
when will site be live again?>
you could have started the tournament yesterday when i wagered like 30 btc..... lol
We add one more day to tournament and your wager progress is in safe.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
female ;)
Any update on when the sites live again? Got like $20 I didn't know was available in cash back lol

do you win the games? how you get that $20? i am trying to use demo account and from 20 times i am playing, i think i only get win in about 7 times, i don't know how is my luck if i am a member of that sites. maybe later i will sign up with this site and i think its worth to try our luck with that sites.

I'm assuming it's because I lost $200 and because it's called a "cashback"

Anyway I lost it all lol oh well
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

do you win the games? how you get that $20? i am trying to use demo account and from 20 times i am playing, i think i only get win in about 7 times, i don't know how is my luck if i am a member of that sites. maybe later i will sign up with this site and i think its worth to try our luck with that sites.
female ;)
Activity: 104
when will site be live again?>
you could have started the tournament yesterday when i wagered like 30 btc..... lol
Activity: 306
Yes, they do always pay the players the tournament prizes
Activity: 1344
Merit: 507
It took them over a month to come up with 102 btc.  They told several lies during that month.  The fact that they finally paid the player does not make everything ok.

They are available on the forums when there are no issues but suspiciously quiet now...

Players should know that.
Depending on the goodwill of the operator is the huge disadvantage when playing on "hide the operator" sites. At least they paid the prize won, unlike betcoin.ag
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
New Year Challenge tournament is over. Congrats to all the winners!

Congrats to the winners! Great start of the year, guys!!!
Unfortunately the site isn't openning for me. I keep getting this message: "ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH". But actually I think it's my fault, I have an ancient computer. )
female ;)
Hey guys, is PocketDice down or is it just me?

Got around 60 bucks I'd like to withdraw but it's not letting me log in.

Hey there,

We've had some minor issues with login, but now everything is back to normal. Please try to login and withdraw. If there are still any problems – please let us know.

Cheers

Yep, got .08 btc out.

0.07 btc profit hehe cheers

Hey there,

We've had some minor issues with login, but now everything is back to normal. Please try to login and withdraw. If there are still any problems – please let us know.

Cheers
female ;)

New Year Challenge tournament is over. Congrats to all the winners!
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓
Accounts Connected:

zolace     -6: -3 / +2, PeanutCoins -2: -1 / +0, V.Lace -4: -2 / +0,

Proof:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17360355

Both zolace and PeanutCoins are both to this day claiming from the Pocket Dice Signature Campaign...
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
In my opinion if they will think about shutting down their website, they will not pay 102 Bitcoins to chelashin..

I think that for someone who provide couple of gambling services from years, collect Bitcoins just to show you that they have them (even if they don't have them) will be no problem. So i'm not sure if it is proof of their instability.. it shows that they have not insufficient time to answer here on Bitcointalk.

Players always have a choice. Every day at the market shows up more and more games.
[...]

and for the negative feedback for pocketdice i think it should be edited +/- removed

Yes, it is! Let see if all "red trust" comments, from DT members, have been given because they have seen this topic ( i hope they watch our conversation and will remove tags). Or someone inform all of them about delays..
I think that someone want to make bad advertisement for Pocketdice.io and inform DT members about delays.. They tag "red trust", but no one care to inform them about that problem is solved long time ago..

For me it is manipulation, but anyway it is interesting situation..

It took them over a month to come up with 102 btc.  They told several lies during that month.  The fact that they finally paid the player does not make everything ok.

They are available on the forums when there are no issues but suspiciously quiet now...

Players should know that.

Nobody want to hide any information. Not even one post was deleted.

Issue have been solved, scam accusation should be closed.

Where is problem? Because someone is quiet? As very long time i think that you do very good job, this last argument make very big shadow for that opinion.. only in my eyes of course.

I will be always supporting alerting users, but in this situation, you probably are overreacting a bit, buddy..

:/

I really want to try this site out but the amount of negative reviews cautions me not to put anything in...

In this tournament the player who hits the first place WINS 30% of the prize pool. The total number of prize places is 10 this time. Hurry up to become the #1 and get LOTS of bitcoins!
The prize pool is DYNAMIC and depends on the amount of bets made in the tournament and starts from 0.5 BTC total. The more you play, the bigger the prize pool.
Join the tournament, deposit and play as usual. All your wagers will be summed up and shown in the Leaderboard section. Don't forget to check your progress there and good luck!
Ends on Saturday, December the 31st, 3PM (UTC).
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
When will you guys fix this problem and please don't give me it's the odd crap OK.

I bet under 9 and win 5x max then lose..
I bet over 9 and lose about idk 25x then finally hit?
Why is it that I can only win about4-5x max bet rolling over 4 then bust. But if I bet a very low amount I will win about 10x stright before a lost?

I can easily make a YouTube video of this and show you proof, if anyone don't believe me try it out for your self.
Bet under 9 and Wright down how much times 10,11,12 comes out..now bet over 9 and see how much times 10,11,12 WON'T come out🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

You are very unlucky

http://prnt.sc/dlwrxo
Activity: 434
This site wasn't accused by scam by one of players?

May be they have some maintenance work on the site, otherwise this is legit trusted site and they are very quick in payments too, we have no  need to worry about, I have taken three or four payments from them without investing money from pocket and uses the free bonus only.
Maintenance? please admin how many times the site is down please?
Hi. Sorry for the inconvenience. It works fine now.
Activity: 261
Merit: 100
This site wasn't accused by scam by one of players?
Pages:
Jump to: