Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice – The first realistic dice game - page 11. (Read 82168 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hey guys, what's goin on with the website? It's down for the last 5 hours.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
this is getting ridicilous. 48 hours!!! are you serious? and they're still saying "a few hours". Mate i do not care, if i will get my bitcoin a week later, just say it.

this is not a scam accusation by the way, just an angry rant for poor customer relations!
Hi. All withdrawals were processed.

Confirmed thx and i suggest work instant withdraw
Yes, all important updates to prevent such issues in future have been made.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
this is getting ridicilous. 48 hours!!! are you serious? and they're still saying "a few hours". Mate i do not care, if i will get my bitcoin a week later, just say it.

this is not a scam accusation by the way, just an angry rant for poor customer relations!

Confirmed thx and i suggest work instant withdraw

Activity: 4
Still having issues at the moment fif anyone is interested to know.
it has been almost 1,5 days and the withdrawals are still "processing".

do you even care to give players a decent explanation about what is happening right now? people are crying for support in chat but nobody is answering.

But there is no problem about deposits. how convenient!!!

This happened before. I am pretty sure the hot wallet got depleted very quickly by someone and they haven't gotten around to getting it refilled from cold storage.

I think the dev of this site either has a full time job or operates another website and doesn't have the time to devote to it.

i can understand that but they should update us about whatever the problem is. this silence of the support is not helping.

Hi. Sorry for being silent. Yes, there are some delays about withdrawals. But all of them will be processed soon.
Also all the requests to support over support form have got the answers

do you even care to give players a decent explanation about what is happening right now? people are crying for support in chat but nobody is answering.

This happened before. I am pretty sure the hot wallet got depleted very quickly by someone and they haven't gotten around to getting it refilled from cold storage.

I think the dev of this site either has a full time job or operates another website and doesn't have the time to devote to it.

i can understand that but they should update us about whatever the problem is. this silence of the support is not helping.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
is it me or the site has decreased the faucet reward ten times?
was one of the biggest faucets in gambling industry,add to it many daily bonuses (deposit bonuses and faucet timer speed up or multiplier bonuses)
that was one hell of an offer to the new players,but I noticed that there were very low amount of players rolling lately
no idea why,maybe it was the faucet decrease or any other reason to it,not sure
but if you compared Pocketdice online players numbers to that number at primedice or bitsler...well like 100 times lower
2000-3000 to 20-30,admin you should market the site better IMHO
Agree, they are once having one of the site having good amount of faucet amounts and it has been decreased maybe they do make some adjustments because of sudden increase value of bitcoin or they are already realized that there are lots of faucet haunters who are lurking on the gambling site?. If players have been decreased then it gradually loses its popularity. Good marketing and promotions would really be a good move.

I haven't noticed a decrease in the faucet award amounts....it's still 0.01 mBTC every 10 minutes and can increase several times with the daily login bonus awards.  It's actually a pretty generous faucet compared to others, right?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I waiting my withdrawal 32 mbtc from yesterday

And received this mail

Hi. Sorry, there are some issues about transaction processing. Our support team is fixing it and soon your withdrawals will be processed. Sorry for delay.

Good luck, have fun and remember: one dice roll can change your life.

The Pocket Dice team
Activity: 11
just recived payout. thanks.
Hello. How long usualy does it takes for payouts?
It is instant usually but some withdrawals may go through manual verification. Are you waiting for withdrawal there? Contact their support if it is taking quite long time.

Not that long but its my first withdraw from that site and was wounder if someone knows how usualy does it takes. But ty for reply.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
It is instant usually but some withdrawals may go through manual verification. Are you waiting for withdrawal there? Contact their support if it is taking quite long time.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
was one of the biggest faucets in gambling industry,add to it many daily bonuses (deposit bonuses and faucet timer speed up or multiplier bonuses)
that was one hell of an offer to the new players,but I noticed that there were very low amount of players rolling lately
but if you compared Pocketdice online players numbers to that number at primedice or bitsler...well like 100 times lower
Agree, they are once having one of the site having good amount of faucet amounts and it has been decreased maybe they do make some adjustments because of sudden increase value of bitcoin or they are already realized that there are lots of faucet haunters who are lurking on the gambling site?. If players have been decreased then it gradually loses its popularity. Good marketing and promotions would really be a good move.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Site is DOWNNNNN  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Sorry. It works now.

Uff.. Nice to see that. Smiley
I have almost 100 referrals there.. The loss of so many dedicated players would not be nice .. Wink
Have you thought about promoting your service in a way of signature campaign?
Site is DOWNNNNN  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Sorry. It works now.
Pages:
Jump to: