Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice – The first realistic dice game - page 4. (Read 82198 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I tried out your website. Is there any problem with 2fa? I just can't scan the picture. I tried to decode it and the qr shows empty.

Anyone here may  be able to help me?

Merci

I wouldnt play there just now if I were you. The withdrawals are not working for several weeks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
I tried out your website. Is there any problem with 2fa? I just can't scan the picture. I tried to decode it and the qr shows empty.

Anyone here may  be able to help me?

Merci
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
You cannot withdraw unless there is a confirmation email. I've withdrawn with same wallet address more than ten times and since beginning I needed to confirm the withdrawal via clicking on the link they send.

Oh. Did not know that. I thought maybe 2-FA removed the need for confirmation emails. Thanks, Yasher.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
A while ago, I was chatting on Pocket Dice, and some users were claiming they could get withdrawals. They said that they already received confirmation e-mail, and that since they weren't changing their withdrawal address, it was going though instantly. Anyone else have a similar experience? Gosh, I wish that happened to me. I can't withdraw to my old address anymore though. Sad

It's been a week since I request for a last withdrawal and no confirmation email was sent to me. I resend it again and still nothing. When I cancelled it it shows on process for 2 days, and now they are missing in action for 2-3 days without any words.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people were able to withdraw to addresses they had previously withdrawn to without the need for a confirmation email. I believe their email server was down. That's all that was wrong.

You cannot withdraw unless there is a confirmation email. I've withdrawn with same wallet address more than ten times and since beginning I needed to confirm the withdrawal via clicking on the link they send.
A while ago, I was chatting on Pocket Dice, and some users were claiming they could get withdrawals. They said that they already received confirmation e-mail, and that since they weren't changing their withdrawal address, it was going though instantly. Anyone else have a similar experience? Gosh, I wish that happened to me. I can't withdraw to my old address anymore though. Sad

It's been a week since I request for a last withdrawal and no confirmation email was sent to me. I resend it again and still nothing. When I cancelled it it shows on process for 2 days, and now they are missing in action for 2-3 days without any words.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying people were able to withdraw to addresses they had previously withdrawn to without the need for a confirmation email. I believe their email server was down. That's all that was wrong.

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
HTTP ERROR 500

"The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is."

Yes it is down again and again, there were too many downtimes lately and we have never heard any official announcement on what was happening when they were down. Surprisingly Pocketdice rep is online almost everyday in this forum but he/she did not even give any posts in this thread.

Anybody get their withdrawals when the site came back online before the site went down again?

I dont think so, some members still having withdrawal issues based on some previous posts. Starting to think this site will not comeback, hope I'm wrong.
HTTP ERROR 500

"The 500 Internal Server Error is a very general HTTP status code that means something has gone wrong on the website's server, but the server could not be more specific on what the exact problem is."

Anybody get their withdrawals when the site came back online before the site went down again?

Site is down for me too. Sad
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017
HTTP ERROR 500

Activity: 770
And where the problem if the faucet isn't 1000 Satoshie? The site is scam and NOT PAID.

No idea what is going on with this guy.

He is ACTIVE everyday but has't replied to any posts since the beginning of July.

Maybe he died and left his computer running? Only logical explanation I can think of.
He comes online and are seeing the posts of the people but do not care to reply to any person or to solve the issue to any member of his dice. t means that he is obvious scam and he now only want to escape the money from the people. He don't care your messages so he don't care his business and is turning all the things to scam. It is better to not trust on him until he come and reply here about the issue.
Activity: 196
And the site is down again, is this for good or another unannounced maintenance for them to properly fix the site and the complaints against them? Fingers crossed cause I still have a few dollars on this site.
And where the problem if the faucet isn't 1000 Satoshie? The site is scam and NOT PAID.

He is ACTIVE everyday but has't replied to any posts since the beginning of July.

Maybe he died and left his computer running? Only logical explanation I can think of.

Obviously not dead, because he's been doing this for some time now. In that time, he took the site down and posted a message saying they would be back shortly. And, then later, put the site back online. As stated earlier, he is probably replying to private messages or communicating with other parties on bitcointalk to get his site working better. Maybe he's talking to coders. You know there's a subforum on here that allows for posting services. I'm not saying he's doing that. It's just a guess. Who knows what he's doing? But, there are many reasons to be online and not be posting.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 574
Cool site and nice color mix design on this site i guess for me. I've been to this site and play and with my friend too but always more lose. Quite beneficial and can get 1000 satoshi every 60 minutes and bonus bonus daily that already exist in this site. Hopefully continues to growing, more probably fair, and many visitors to this site.

The faucet is not 1000 satoshi anymore.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Cool site and nice color mix design on this site i guess for me. I've been to this site and play and with my friend too but always more lose. Quite beneficial and can get 1000 satoshi every 60 minutes and bonus bonus daily that already exist in this site. Hopefully continues to growing, more probably fair, and many visitors to this site.

With their recent behavior on how they treats their users, ignoring users, many unsolved issues then I think they wont get many players. Smart people will stay away from any sites that have many unsolved issues but of course it is your own right to play here, but it is recommended to stay away for a while till they solve all the issues.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
It is BIG SCAM, not paid me up to 13 days, i send many emails but nothing.

Looks like it's just more one of hundreds gambling sites not treating well the costumers.

For these kind of complaint you should open a thread in the scam section of bitcointalk forum and post the proof of it, with this you will help yourself and others.
Kinda depressing and frustrating really, first unannounced maintenance, then this. They just made the site online to say lessen the worries and complaints but it backfired, when the site was running everyone tried to withdraw all their money out and they cant handle the outgoing requests. If they can why haven't I receive any confirmation link on my e-mail. This gonna cause a a red reputation. And by the way, chat in game is a mess. That alone can prove how good a gambling site is.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It is BIG SCAM, not paid me up to 13 days, i send many emails but nothing.
Pages:
Jump to: