Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice – The first realistic dice game - page 7. (Read 82198 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Site is online, and I am overwhelmed with joy. I knew it would be back all along. Grin All you guys accusing them of being scam should apologize. Lol.

Ouch my 47 login streak is gone Sad

Site is up for me right now. Bonus streaks are dead, withdrawal still not processed. Horrific communication on the operators end, but my fears of an exit scam are temporarily quelled.

On another note, I remember once seeing something about logging in everyday, and getting rewards, but I have never gotten anything in this regard. How do I find my login streak bonus? Where do I redeem these awards? Please.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Ok the site is up and the withraw works
For anyone who hit the withdraw button before the server down , just hit cancel and do the withdraw again
This should take some times , but it will work

thanks i will try it Cheesy
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Ok the site is up and the withraw works
For anyone who hit the withdraw button before the server down , just hit cancel and do the withdraw again
This should take some times , but it will work
Ouch my 47 login streak is gone Sad
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Site is up for me right now. Bonus streaks are dead, withdrawal still not processed. Horrific communication on the operators end, but my fears of an exit scam are temporarily quelled.

Wait for more few days, probably they are still working on something after the maintenance. If they do not give any answers and still not processing withdrawals aftee few days then you can start a scam accusation.
Obviously it is sucks to wait too long for your own money, but hopefuly your patient will give you good result.
Activity: 62
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
Playing here is getting pretty hassle lately. A lot of downtime and unplanned maintenance.. Is it really necessary? PocketDice introduces so much new features?

Let's see how long it will take this time..
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
Tried this many time and my luck is not with anytime. Why this happens with me? I played other 6 games from this forum but its not with me and I always end up loosing. Don’t want to play anymore with provably fair games.

Most of the site is provably fair and this has nothing to do with your loss. As long as you can prove it that they are scam you may be you are right about it but this is provably fair system and your bet is just like that. And about this luck game you really need to use huge bankroll to gain good profit. If you have small bankroll you should aim small profit too and do not be greedy. Most of people losing and complaining just because of this thing
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Tried this many time and my luck is not with anytime. Why this happens with me? I played other 6 games from this forum but its not with me and I always end up loosing. Don’t want to play anymore with provably fair games.

When did you try this site? The site is down for several days already, did you try it long time ago? If so, why you just come here now? And if you dont want to play anymore with provably fair games, so you want to play with non-provably fair games? That will be a dumb decision imho
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
Activity: 42
have to agree that the lack of communication is no good thing. If he just explained the situation then people would have been much more understanding.

Exactly! All we want right now is an explanation of why the site is down. Communication is key.

Well the only acceptable explaination right now would be that the owner died and couldn't tell us about the downtime.

Normally when you go on vacation you let people know or you bring your computer with you to make any server reboots changes.

Or when you do maintaince you normally let people know ahead of time or get it done ASAP sometime during the night so it doesn't affect your profits.

Either way its not looking good. Maybe exit scam?
Being a scammer at this time isn't a good move . The reputation to be a legit gambling site is so hard to find these day
But this mthfker is playing with my patience , BTC has been dropped since the site's maintenance
I was going to withdraw the money for the exchange but fck 'em , now my money is stuck and losing it value.
He said it's gonna be online short but still , dunno how short would it be
May be it's shorter than Adele when she's rolling in the deep. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
have to agree that the lack of communication is no good thing. If he just explained the situation then people would have been much more understanding.

Exactly! All we want right now is an explanation of why the site is down. Communication is key.

Well the only acceptable explaination right now would be that the owner died and couldn't tell us about the downtime.

Normally when you go on vacation you let people know or you bring your computer with you to make any server reboots changes.

Or when you do maintaince you normally let people know ahead of time or get it done ASAP sometime during the night so it doesn't affect your profits.

Either way its not looking good. Maybe exit scam?
Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Activity: 35
I am an old player myself. I know this website's downtimes and many other things. I have been here since the first breath of this child.
I myself never have been unpatient against them because they were never unresponsive in none of those downtimes. This is a first and we are right to light a fire.
Your trials to accuse me and take the attention on me won't give any results.

And I am not aggressive. My concerns concerns me and I have the right attitude.
I an many others waited many days without an explanation. NONE. And that itself is already enough to fill a claim because there are many proofs that our calls has been read but none taken into consideration.

And you talking about my behaviour only by reading a text is very laughable.
Activity: 568
Merit: 250
Still nothing. He is constantly online and no response at all.
I am filling up the scam accusation today.

First of all you can't file a scam accusations for that light reason of your's, but you should also consider the busy sides of the hosts of the gambling game. Eventhough there's an online signs, the host is always attending on other concerns rather than you. So prior filing scam accusations please consult from old players if it's right to impose that kind of decisions; you can even post in this thread addressed properly to what concens you like to raise. I can see that you're too agressive to say that words here, but you must calm down; your just starting to light that fire on and maybe the hosts will be angry to you.
Activity: 62

No movement on my withdrawal either. It's over 1 BTC
Activity: 35
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Like this game. Well presented, functional and good community.

All things that are important in a site like this.

Have you checked the site recently or you just posted here by chance?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Like this game. Well presented, functional and good community.

All things that are important in a site like this.
Pages:
Jump to: