Pages:
Author

Topic: Pocket Dice – The first realistic dice game - page 9. (Read 82198 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
He has been online today and did not respond to our call.
I think this topic slowly goes to the bottom of the sea.

Activity: 42
Can you guys please proceed the manual withdraws ?
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
http://prntscr.com/fse2br

is this only me or the site really is closed?
Hi. We'll be back online soon

I really think you need to fix these issues your site is having. First it was with the downtime, then it was with the DDOS, and now there are withdraw issues.

In the future when you need to take the site down for maintaince you should give notice 24-48 hours ahead of time, not just turn it off whenever you feel like it.

Also you need to resolve these withdraw issues because apparently more than 1 person is waiting for their withdraw for over a day.

Can you please also process the withdrawals pending since 3 days?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100

Ahh ok, just a maintenance. thanks.
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

Activity: 299
Merit: 250
My btc is pending from last 72 Hrs
Activity: 331
Still not getting emails from you and have a withdraw waiting.  Last time you just kind of shrugged your shoulders and said, "my bad".  When do you  plan on making your site worth playing at again?  Right now it kind of isnt.
Site is down for me right now. Anyone else?

Yeah here as well.  Might be under DDOS since it looks like their servers are connecting and alive but too slow to be usable.

it's working for me.

Yes it is working fine, but probably it was down because the post you quote was posted yesterday or maybe something wrong with their browser or internet connection as there is no official announcement that they were under DDOS attack.

Probably on their side, browser or IP problem. My only concern now is the chat. Always delay and no action was done, most importantly the manual withdrawal is killing the players. Day by day they are losing players due to this manual withdrawal.
Activity: 331
I would play here way more if it didn't almost always seem to struggle to talk back and forth with the server. Bits always lagging and freezing and does met let me play as fast as I want.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

Yeah here as well.  Might be under DDOS since it looks like their servers are connecting and alive but too slow to be usable.

it's working for me.

Yes it is working fine, but probably it was down because the post you quote was posted yesterday or maybe something wrong with their browser or internet connection as there is no official announcement that they were under DDOS attack.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
I like the concept and especially that plastic cup. Remembers me of the old times and some mafia movies. Going to create an account and try it a little bit with the faucet to see how it goes. Wink

it's working for me.
Same here.
Activity: 15

Activity: 169
I am also waiting for an answer from support for my withdrawal.
Can you help @Pocketdice . ?
Ahhh, the first ever gambling site i stumbled upon. Don't know why lots of negative feedback against this site but they are 100% legit, though they have lots of room for improvements (manual withdrawal and their site algorithm). Got IP banned twice or thrice and no explanation was given only that algorithm of the site found a suspicious activity, ban was lifted 24 hrs later. Still, i love this site.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Already waiting for 3 days to get my manual withdraw confirmed. Emailed their support and waiting for an answer now.

Well sorry to hear that from you my friend, and I assure you that it will be answered by their support. I think it exactly happened if there is heavy traffic of the system of the gambling site, sadly sometimes there were hacker attacks threat that might steals some funds. It's not an easy part of the support team to handle this kind of situation and all you have to do is to gain enough patience to wait for their delayed response and rest assured, there will be successful response from admins of their site who handled you funds to be manually withdrawn.

Well there isnt much more to do then just wait :p
Pages:
Jump to: